Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 61 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:45 am

"Well, things have been kinda crazy lately. Joker figuring everything out and then dealing with that..." Analeigh let out a sigh before she smiled a little. "But it's all over now."

Bart chuckled a little. "Yeah, of course. Bad guys shooting at me is enough." He joked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:23 pm

"So.... you went with them on a mission?" It was more of a statement than a question. He knew because he was there, sorta. And he still disagreed with Analeigh going out on missions.

Zoe giggled. "No, because I might do this." She turned in his arms slightly and laid a little kiss on his neck.

Backing off him a little bit, she waited for his reaction.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:38 am

"I was only decoy," Analeigh said. "Dad doesn't let me go on official missions yet. I've just been doing patrols. I think it's good he's taking it easy on me. This is all still pretty new and I am no where near his or Dick's level."

Bart felt a blush appear on his cheeks. "Is that your way to tease me?" He asked, not going to admit that have a chill down his spine.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:44 pm

"Good. But... do you want to get to that level ? Are you sure you're mentally ready for it?" Wally asked because he was sure as hell not prepared for her to get hurt.... Look at where he was right now.

"Yes, it is. Only a tease for... future events," Zoe said. She wasn't exactly ready for THAT yet, but she LOVED to tease him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:06 am

"I mean, yeah." Analeigh shrugged. "I want to help people. "If I can make a difference, why shouldn't I? Besides, I've been doing nothing all my life. I feel like I finally get to explore who I really am, you know? I don't have to be... Just "miss Wayne" anymore." She said.

Bart swallowed to try and stop his stuttering. "Future events?" He was glad his voice didn't stutter. He smiled and collected himself. "Well, I might be from the future, but a future with you is something even I can't predict." After all this wasn't exactly his present and the future he knew was way ahead of them. Honestly, thinking about it it was kinda crazy to know how he was living in the wrong timeline.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:17 pm

Wally kind of understood where she was coming from. It's still made him nervous nonetheless.

"There are plenty of other ways you could help people, babe, " he told her, laying a hand on her shoulder. " Why take the risks? "

He had become a superhero for a whole different reason. Looking back, he wouldn't trade it for the world and honestly her desire to help people was much better than him just wanting to be cool. Granted, at the time, he was only 11 to 12 years old.

Zoe blushed a little bit. She leaned back down and softly kisses lips. " That might be the most romantic thing you have ever said to me," she whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:29 pm

"My dad and brother goes out there everyday, risking their lives. You did... Why should I do any less?" Analeigh looked up at him. "You... You may not realise it but you saved so many lives. Dick told me." She thought about her words. "If you hadn't been out there, risking your life. Then there would be no life."

Bart smiled softly and grabbed her hands. "Well, it's the truth." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Wally wanted to tell her he was there because of being a hero, but he didn't. He didn't regret what he did and he never would. The only thing he regretted was just not being with her now.

The stroked her face and said, " yeah, yeah that might be true... I would just hate to see you hurt. "

Zoe hugged him then and she wished she could just stay in his arms forever, but then she heard Lyla call them down after they wash up for dinner.

"Yes ma'am!" Zoe got up. "C'mon, I'll race you," she teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:50 pm

Analeigh smiled and held his hand against her cheek. "I'm being careful." She promised.

Bart got up. "That supposed to be a speedster joke?" He asked, knowing she couldn't beat him unless he let her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:12 pm

"I love you, Analeigh', Wally whispered as he kissed forehead and then her lips."

"Yes, it is, " Zoe giggled as she inched towards the door. " Get ready, set...." She didn't say go for running to the bathroom to wash her hands and running down the steps.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next