Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:43 pm

((i was thinking just that! ^^))

Casey was at the funeral as well, but she didn't get close. She didn't like funerals, at all.
Besides, she felt like an intruder. After being away for so long, and after what she had done all those years ago, she felt like she had no right to be there.

But still, she knew Dick would need her in a moment like this.
After what had happened with Wally, and now this, she could tell it would take him a while to heal.
Unfortunately, that was something her powers couldn't help with.

She didn't mind the rain and so she hadn't brought an umbrella with her. Her light pink hair was completely wet.
As she saw Dick putting down the rose on top of the coffin, she let out a small sigh. Even from afar, it was hard to watch, so she just looked down for a moment. The pain everyone was feeling, it was too much, and it made her feel powerless. There was nothing she could do.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:26 am

"Bruce Wayne? Really?" Zoe had found information on a place called "Pine Hill" that was run by Wayne Enterprises back when her dad wad her age. However, they were shut down after Bruce found out that the scientists there were doing illegal experiments on patients. Making them into monsters. How else did so many villains from Gotham become the way they are?

"Yes. It hasn't been running for almost 30 years. But now maybe..." John looked at her. "The only way you'll know more is by talking to Wayne himself."

"I don't think right now is the best time." Lyla walked to the table and showed the newspaper article about Alfred Pennyworth's death.

"Who's this?" Zoe grabbed the newspaper

"That was Alfred Pennyworth. He was Bruce Wayne's guardian after his parents died and butler for years. His final is today," Lyla said.

"Ouch," Zoe muttered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:24 pm

Bart frowned. "We all knew t he Day would come sooner or later..."of course he knew..  But. He still felt bad. Bruce, .. Uh batman and Alfred always seemed insepratable. At least from what he got by Nightwing since he got to the past. This was one thing that kinda sucked being from the future.

After the funeral everyone was leaving. The rain was still pouring down even as they returned to the mansion. Bruce had been driving. Dick had said bye to Casey. Saying he would talk to her later. So right now it was just himself, Analeigh and Bruce at the mansion. It felt empty being just the three of them.

Analeigh broke into tears once again, hugging her arms as she looked out at the pouring rain from the window in the livingroom. "It's not fair." She stated.

Bruce walked over and hugged her. "No. It's not." He agreed. A frown in his face.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Zoe frowned and looked away. Even though Bart told her time and time again that the past shouldn't be tampered with, things like this could be avoided if he knew. Right now, though, she needed answers.

"I'm going to go talk to them. I know they just had a rough day, but I need to know more about Pine Hill. I'm sure My. Wayne would like to know it's still being run right under his nose," she said, getting up from her seat.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:52 pm

"You sure?" Bart asked, not sure that was the best idea.

(all so Sad)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:13 pm

"I can't take one more day knowing my dad was out there, alive. Wouldn't you do the same thing if it were Wally?" Zoe asked, giving him a look.

((Ooh ouch xD)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Bart frowned. She had to pull that card? He sighed. "Okay. Fine. We'll go." Well he wasn't not gonna go with her.

(my heart. Also since Wally can see it all. Hey. It's kinda like in that newest episode xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:48 pm

((Pfftt you're right! XD "What else is on the channel?"))

"Thank you. Be back later, John, Lyla." Zoe grabbed her coat and left with Bart. She held her hand out. "Can we zoom there?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Bart arched an eyebrow giving her a look before he grinned. "You really wish you were a speedster. Don't you?" He teased before picking her up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:12 pm

"Pfft, no. It's just convenient." Okay, she wouldn't admit it, but super speed was pretty fucking cool.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next