Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 27 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Impulse grabbed her hands. "It's okay if you do. This isn't going to be easy. But, I'll be here for you. No matter what happens," He said.

Analeigh frowned. She didn't want to hurt him. But she suposed that possibilility were equal to cero. She looked at the staff in her hands and thought of what to do. She'd never striked anyone before and was sure she'd look pretty rediculous attempting to. She'd just have to try, wouldn't she? Determined, trying to feel like a badass when she really wasn't, Analeigh tightened the grip before she ran at her father, attempting to swipe his head before going for his legs.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Zoe looked at him before she hugged him tightly. "Has anyone ever told you how irritatingly perfect you are?" she teased him. He was really, really perfect in her eyes. How did she - someone with so many sins - end up with someone as amazing as him?

Bruce immediately saw through her plans, so when she swiped for his head, he ducked before stopping the attempt on his legs by hitting their batons together, causing hers to nearly fall out of her hands. "Not bad, but keep your aim lower. The point of his exercise is long-ranged combat, not so close."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Impulse was quite shocked at her words and he got squeezed before he hugged her back. "Well, no. More just the irritating part," He admitted with a small chuckle before he smiled down at her. "But thank you."

Analeigh almost lost her grip on the staff as well as her balance. She took a breath and listened. Okay. Long-ranged... Lower aim. "Got it." She said before stepping back, thinking of another approach.

Deciding on what to do, Analeigh took a somewhat better stance, trying to copy her father. She then tried to go for a hit in the gut.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 pm

Zoe smiled and pecked his lips before hopping onto his back. "Alright, Speedy, lets go," she teased him. She knew he hated being called that.

Bruce saw her attempt and he flipped over her before he swiped her legs with his feet, making her trip onto the ground. He was impressed with how quickly she adapted to her situation. "Very good. If I had not been quicker, I would have been hit. Its good to make your opponents unable to react, limit their choices."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:39 pm

Impulse rolled his eyes before he pulled his googles down and getting a grip around her eyes. He then ran off to their destination, hoping that this would turn out to be a good mission and not a devistating one for Zoe.

"Ugh," Analeigh grunted when she hit the ground, even though she caught herself with her hands. She turned around and sat on her butt, looking at her father when he explained to her. "Right. Eh, first try for everything right?" She said, a little embarresed she was so bad at fighting. She grabbed Bruce hand when he helped her up.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Naturally, it didn't take them long to arrive to the Pine Hill grounds. They stopped just half a mile away in the more dense part of the woods surrounding the place. Luckily, it wasn't guarded, but Zoe noticed the hummer-jeep from the bank robbery parked right outside. "That's the getaway car," she whispered to Impulse. "This is the place."

"Its going to take time, Analeigh. You should have seen Dick when I first taught him. He only knew some moves from his time in the circus. Agility was not a problem for him," Bruce commented, giving Dick a look.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:20 am

"Yeah. Defiently. But seems unguarded," Impulse said, which was a little weird. "What's our play? Could be guys waiting on the inside." He said even if the outside was clear. 

"He's right. But you have to start from square one. No offense." Dick said. 

"None taken," Analeigh assured him. She knew it was Gonna take time. But were she ever going to get to their level? The thought make a question pop up in her head. "How long have you been doing this?" Analeigh asked, looking at her father especially. She could kind of figure Dick out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:30 pm

"I'm sure they are. But keep an eye out. Its weird how there are no guards," Zoe muttered as she started to make her way to the decaying building. Little did they know about the security cameras set up around the perimeter in case of unwanted guests like themselves.

Bruce crossed his arms as he thought about it. "I was 13 when I first received combat lessons from Alfred of all people. Then, once I was old enough, I left to train with masters. I was in my mid-twenties before I actually donned the cowl. So close to 20-25 years," he told Analeigh.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:06 pm

(Hey! Can you update me on the plan? Are they gonna get caught or get out with Zoe's dad? or I cannot remember xD)

Impulse nodded and followed her lead, as she was the more stealthy out of the two. He really hoped they wern't in over their heads now.

"Wow, you're really experienced," Analeigh smiled a bit nervously. How could she ever compare to that? She was already doubting herself. It was a bit terrifying, knowing the risk of your own life... That's what they did every day. "W-Why did you become Batman?" She asked.

Dick looked at Bruce when she asked that. He had never actually talked to Bruce about these stuff.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:05 pm

((I was thinking maybe they do get caught and Zoe could see her dad again and try to reason with him. I dunno if I should have him come back or have him be gone forever, like, not the same. What do you think?))

Zoe held her gun ready in case they ran into someone unpleasant. She went to the little side entrance where she saw another car, a hearse it seems. The morgue must be on the other side there, she concluded. She waved for Impulse to follow her inside and ran up to the door, leaning flat against the wall. "See anyone inside?" she whispered.

It had been a while since someone asked him that. He felt Analeigh deserved a more honest, heartfelt answer. "I did it because I watched my parents - your grandparents - get killed in front of me when I was only a child. I found out that the killer had been hired by an organization called the "Court of Owls" and how they ran underground Gotham. Ran all of Gotham, actually. I felt I was the city's only hope in stopping murderers, thieves, and mobs run my city and hurt other people I care about. People like you, your mother, and Dick. This whole family. Gotham wasn't as nice a place as it is now, and that's saying something." Bruce turned to Analeigh and asked, "Why do you want to follow my footsteps and become a hero?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next