Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 51 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Nightwing made a front hand spring at Harley before he tried to swipe her legs. He could take her, no problem. But wait, where was Ana? He looked around and still saw civilians running like crazy. He then realised she had freezed.

Batgirl blinked, snapping out of her frozen state. No, focus. She needed to focus. Besides. Her brother and Father were handeling them. She turned her attention to help the civilans who were trying to run from the smoke of the bombs.

"Of course," Owen smiled. He bent down and picket up a few bags, he looked around before he ran to get them inside the house, then back out to get the rest in just a few seconds. (wait... does Owen also have superspeed? I can't remember. I'll go back and edit if he doesn't).
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:39 pm

It was all Joker's scheme to get Bruce, aka Batman, off guard and to rile him up. And it was even better with how Analeigh was now apart of this, too. It was just a bonus to really mess with the millionaire's mind. "Tsk, tsk, Brucey. You already roped one child into that "charming" life of yours. And now your darling daughter, too?" he mused, hiding behind the trees in the park from the bat-a-rangs Bruce always had on him.

"You leave her out of this, Joker! This is between you and me," Bruce said, not going to let him distract his fight. He quickly grabbed a flashbomb and rolled it out since long distance attacks were not working with whatever Joker had up his sleeve. Literally.

The bomb went off before Joker had time to retaliate and he fell back, head groggy. Next thing he knew, Bruce had him up on a tree by his collar. "What's your endgame here!?"

"Brucey, don't you wanna find out yourself?" Joker had somehow grabbed the button out of his coat before Bruce grabbed him. "Now the jokes on you!" He pushed the button, unleashing the weapon that wrapped itself around Bruce. He stumbled back, growling to get out of the hold, but when he did, it shocked him. Every time he struggled or move, the shocks became more intense.

"What the-aghh!" Bruce screamed, the pain intensifying and nearly burning his skin.

"Don't struggle. Or do. Its fun to see you squirm," Joker laughed.

((I think he does. It'll be better if he does anyway ^^))

Zoe shook her head a little. "Show off!" she called, hoping he would hear her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:08 pm

(Why u so good at playing JOker? xD And okay, sweet!)

Batgirl was just diricting the people off the streets and towards where the exits were when she heard her fathers yell. "Dad!" She frowned and without thinking about it she ran oven on instinct. However, seeing as Joker were between her and her father she stopped. She swallowed.

"Pth, I would never," Owen stopped infront of Zoe once he was done. He winked at her before sweaping her off her feet and running her inside too before setting ehr down.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:22 pm

((XD because I'm evil! Muahahahah and omg why aren't you in bed I just saw the time XD))

"S-Stay back!" Bruce yelled and yelled some more when the shocks became stronger. It was nearing to the point he was fighting to not pass out.

"Ah! There's the princess! My, how you've grown. I'm a bit disappointed you took after your father here," Joker said, slowly going up to her. He held a hand behind his back and pulled out a switchblade. "We could have been happy. You, me, and Harley. Would've been much more fun anyway."

Zoe laughed a little before she fell back onto the bed. "Bart!" she giggled and sat up. "You're in a very chipper mood. Mission must have really gone better than you say. Tell me about it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:01 pm

(That's probably treu xD Annnnnd I was just preparing for it. But I was having too much fun xD Was a long time since we both were online at the same time)

Batgirl felt herself take a step back when he approached her and got the switchblade out. Wait. No... No. She gripped her fists. She could do this! She stopped her step and narrowed her eyes at him. "No, it wouldn't have." She stated. She waited for him to make the first move, and when the Joker tried to swipe at her she blocked his arm, getting it into a lock and disarming the knife. Batgirl then punched him straight up his face to make him fall back.

"Well, maybe it's classified?" Owen smirked, sitting down next to her, totally teasing her. Okay, to be fair. Zoe was pretty cute, he could tell why his brother was with her. Kinda... anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:16 am

Joker fell back and nearly tumbled after she punched him. He slowly sat up, nursing his swollen face. "Now that...." He started to laugh and gave her a wicked grin, "was phenomenal! Look at you, little princess! Now you're truly a Bat!" He got up, getting another trap ready. "Now I won't go so easy on you!" He tossed the trap at her.

"Look out!!" Bruce yelled.

Zoe gave him a look. "Don't start. You know I hate secrets."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Batgirl did a roll to dodge whatever he threw at her. She swung her leg out to trip him, again, before running past him to help her father who was still in pain. Batgirl cut the electric wire that was burning around his skin.

In the meantime Nightwing was looking over. He'd seen Batgirl start ti fight Joker. Bruce in trouble, not good. He got his attention back to the fight he had with Harley when she kicked him across the face and caused him to stumble back. He then made a backflip, knowing he would have to end the fight with Harley to help out with Joker.

Owen laughed. "I'm joking!" He said, chuckling. "But okay. It was good. Me and Flash handled them. They got what they deserved. Didn't really see us comming, if you know what I mean," Owen pulled a bad "Bart joke".
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Bruce didn't take any time to recuperate and was up on his feet to stop Joker. "This ends right now, Joker," he growled at him.

"Yes, I think it does. For now. Harley! Time for an intermission!" Joker got out a little firecracker that would cause a lot of explosions. With a flick of his finger, he lit the end and tossed it at the Waynes.

Bruce's eyes went wide and he ran, getting Batgirl out of the way. "Take cover!"

"Aww! We were gettin' to the good parts!" Harley pouted before she majestically backflipped all while getting the same kind of explosion out to distract Nightwing so the two could get away.

Zoe shook her head. "Yeah, I get you," she giggled. She glanced at her bags. "Wanna see what I bought today?"

NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Batgirl got down and used her cape to shield herself like how her father had taught her.

Nightwing covered his eyes at the little fire works show and also had to take cover instead of being able to stop any of the two clowns.

Owen smiled and turned to her. "Sure." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:54 pm

When Bruce looked up, he saw that Joker and Harley got away. Again. He growled, eyebrows furrowed before he looked back at Batgirl. "Are you okay?" he asked, cupping her cheeks and looking at her.

Zoe smiled and she got up, emptying the bags before holding the clothing up one-by-one. "This one I wasn't sure of. Its...girly." She held up a floral yellow dress with green and blue flowers. "She said it looks good with my complexion."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next