Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 57 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:24 pm

"Ah-ah! Not so fast!" Joker smirked getting his trigger out and pressing it, only for it to, well, not work.

Nightwing crossed his arms with a smirk. "Sorry, did I blow up your plans?" He asked, before getting his sticks out to fight Joker. There was then havoc in the hall with bothe the models and the guests running in panic to get out of there. 

Analeigh stood up, but it wasn't like she was in any clothes ready to fight, so she just helped some people get out of there.

(What was the plan again? Wipe Jokers memory so he doesn't know who they are? I need to go back and read xD)

Bart looked back at her and nodded. "Yes, but it can't be him... You said someone posed as me, right? Did he look exacly like me?" He asked, he must have been if Zoe got fooled, and that didn't leave many options. Clone, shapeshifter or his twin.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:39 pm

(To be completely honest, I don't remember haha but that does sound about right since we want him to forget about Analeigh being his daughter)

"Nightwing, I've already secured Harley. Go make sure all of the citizens get out safely, " Batman order since he wanted to take care of himself. No one threatened him and his family.

"Yeah, he did. He sounded a little different now that I think about it and he was acting different too. What do you think? Clone?" Zoe wondered. If that was the case, she'd feel terrible for falling for it.

If only she knew.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:00 pm

(I think that would be it. Like to make Joker and Harley forget about their secret identies or something? Or else it will be very bad for them in the long run)

"Right," Nightwing nodded before doing as told. He knew Batman could take Joker.

"You're ruining the show, Batsy!" Joker then entered the stage, looking pissed of as he got out a knife. But instead of attacking Batman he threw the knife towards Analeigh.

However, Analeigh surprised herself when she caught it before it could hit her head. Guess her hard training were finally paying off.

"No... Okay listen. I have a twin brother. His name is Owen, but he died a few years back, so there's no way it could be him. Unless he... Survived," Bart said, thinking about it. Honestly a lot of people didn't stay dead, that's how much he knew from the history books.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Batman saw that she caught it and he smiled to himself. That's my girl .

He then glared at Joker. "You're going to regret that," he growled out before the two started exchanging fists.

"No one stays dead for long, Bart . Is there enough a slight chance that it could've been him?" Zoe asked.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:37 am

Joker, as it was well known, wasn't the best fighter so he quickly got overpowered by Batman. As he drawed his jaw off, laying in the floor with Batman walking over he tried. "C'mon Bruce, let's talk about this."

Bart sighed and nodded. "Yeah. It's worth looking into." He said. The only other explanation was like said, a clone or shapeshifter.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:44 pm

, Batman just gave him the deadly "Batglare"as he said, "You're going to regret messing with my family, Joker. And I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen again."

(Now the question is how does he forget? Should I make Bruce throw him into some electric wires?)

Zoe was hesitant, but she pulled him into an embrace. "I'm so sorry for not believing you... Can you ever forgive me?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:49 pm

(I'm thinking maybe he just knocks him out like Harley and they could drug them both so that when they wake up in Gotham they won't remember shit?)

Bart felt relieved when she hugged him and he hugged her back. "Of course. I understand why you thought it was me. But I'd never hurt you like that, Zoe. Never." He promised, holding her close.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:27 pm

Batman just growled before he punched Joker so hard his nose started to bleed. He then straightened and looked at his kids, glad that both of them - Analeigh especially - were all right.

"Good reflexes, " Batman told her with a small smile. Then he turned to Nightwing. " Let's drop them off at Arkham. I'm going to have a talk with the warden to make sure they both stay this time. "

Zoe hugged him a tighter. " I love you, " she whispered to him. She really didn't deserve him. But now they had to find the son of a bitch that played with her!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:32 pm

Nightwing nodded. He then proceeded to tying their hands behind their backs untill police could come by and take them. Before the police arrived he shot a syrange into both of their systems though.

"What was that?" Analeigh asked.

"Memory wipe serum. It's to make sure they will forget our identities." Nightwing explained.

"Wait, does that mean you could have used that on me?" Analeigh asked, a slight suspicious pout on her lips as she thought back to when she first discovered the batcave.

"Bruce thought about it," Nightwing teased.

Bart hugged her back. "I love you too." He whispered, holding her close. He understood now why she had been so upset and he felt awful even though he didn't know.

(They have said I love you before, right? Just making sure it wasn't the first time xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:45 pm

Batman walked over to them before laying a hand on Analeigh's shoulder. "I'm proud of you. You handled that well."

He couldn't let the Batman be seen as a big softy, now could he?

(I don't remember 😅 but I don't know it was)

Zoe pulled away a bit to peck his lips. "Well, since you didn't really get to see my new outfits, wanna see them now?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next