Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:23 pm

"Night dad!" Analeigh smiled before looking at Dick. "You okay?" She asked seeing his eyes still fixated on the case that had broken. "Dick?" She repeated.

Dick snapped out and looked at his sister. "Uh yeah. Bed. I'm just going to clean this up. You go ahead." He said.

"Well, okay. But don't stay up to long. We both know who has the hardest time getting out of bed," Analeigh teased before heading to her room to catch some sleep.

Dick let her walk before he walked up to the shattered glass and picked up s shard, suspicious. Why had that suddenly fallen to the ground?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Wally was watching Dick from above and chuckled. "Sorry, buddy. I need to get out of here," he said.

Then he looked up and found his way to Analeigh's room. And no, he wasn't going watch her change or anything. Hey made sure she had total privacy until she was done... sometimes .

And once she was done, he popped in and leaned on her wall. "You did great on your first assignment. Still can't believe that Bruce is okay with it..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:52 pm

Analeigh had gotten dressed to be in her nightgown and she was just braiding her hair into two braids before going to bed, looking into the mirror. Of course she didn't hear Wally or register his presence in her room.

(Oups! Forgot Bart!)

"Yeah, so wouldn't lie to you." Bart smiled. She seemed to like it too, which made it look even more pretty on her as she was smiling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Wally so badly wanted to hold her. To let her know that he was there. He was behind her, watching her braid hair. Her hair was getting pretty long now, and he lovdved everything about her.

Zoe smiled. "You're the best," she said, generally appreciative for him. He really did make her like better.

"Ok, that was the end of the fashion show . Not to get into something comfy," she said before going over to her drawers and getting some clothes out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:45 pm

Analeigh smiled at her reflection before she crawled into bed. She grabbed the covers and hooked her phone into her charger setting the alarm before laying down. She turned to lay on her side and smiled at her photos on her night stand. She had a family photo of herself, her father and mother from when she was very young and she also had a photo of her and Wally that they took just after they got together. It was the only good photo they had time to take before he passed. "Good night." She whispered, like she did every night before closing her eyes to try and get some sleep.

"What? But you said you had more dresses!" Bart whined a little.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:56 pm

Wally leaned down and kissed her head. " I'll see you in a bit, " he whispered before he sat down and a chair and try to relax so he could try to enter her mind again so they could talk.

"I have one more dress left, but I want to save it for something really special," Zoe said as she put up the rest of the clothes after getting comfy. "Or are you just trying to see me in my bra and underwear again? " She teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:18 pm

It didn't take many minutes for Analeigh to fall asleep, allowing her mind to be easier approached my Wally.

Bart blushed even if that wasn't what he was thinking her mentioning it brought back pictures in his head. "N-no." He stated. He saw her face. "Honestly!" He said before laughing. "I was just excited to see you in a dress is all. You looked really beautiful."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:11 pm

W Wally closed his eyes and when he opened them, he was inside of Analeigh's mind. "Ana? Hey babe, where are you at? " He asked as he turned around to look for her.

Zoe blushed before she tackled him onto the bed. She just hugged him, just staying still before she pulled herself up and smile down at him. " I love you," she whispered. But then she thought how could she fall for the imposters act? They were nothing alike. This part, her Bart, was sweet, considerate, and always knew what to say to make her happy. The other guy was just trying to piss her off, and it worked. It works so well that she wanted to kill him. But she can never hurt a man that look just like the man she loved.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:51 pm

Analeighs mind went into dreaming when Wally called out for her. 

Analeigh found herself in the mansion. She was down in the hallway and felt a reeze through her hair. She turned around and saw the door open, and a smile fell on her lips when she saw Wally leaning on the doorway. 

Bart laughed and feel back onto her bed, holding her in his arms. He looked up at her and smiled. "I love you too." He said before pecking her lips.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:09 pm

Wally smiled at her. He then hugged her before picking her up and spinning her around. When he sat her down, he said, " hey beautiful, did you miss me?"

Zoe smiled after he packed her lips. She leaned down to maybe start a makeout session with him when she heard a knock on the door.

"Zoe? Are you okay? " John asked. " I hope you're not in there with Bart, alone. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next