Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 62 of 101 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:56 pm

Analeigh smiled and closed her eyes, leaning up and meeting his lips. It felt like ages ago since she kissed him. Why was that? Analeigh obviously couldn't place everything seeing as she was dreaming.

Bart smirked and a wind rushed through the house and he was leaning against the counter once Zoe got down to the kitchen. In that time he had cleaned his hands as well. "Took you long enough," he teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:23 pm

Wally reluctantly pulled away, but he laid his hands on her waist and laid his forehead against hers. " I wish this could last forever...." He found himself saying.

Zoe just gave him a look before she rolled her eyes and sat at the other end of the table, ignoring him. Of course she knew he would beat her, but like she claimed before: she loved to tease him.

"Okay, I have salad, spaghetti, and some garlic knots. Come up here and make your plates, " Lila told everybody.

John tapped Zoe's shoulder. " Come on," he said as he gestured with his head towards the kitchen.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. " Zoe got up from her seats and made a playful face at Bart as she passed by him to get her plate.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:00 pm

Analeigh rested her hands on his arms. "It can," she whispered. Why couldn't they just stay like that? It was perfect. She remembered that he'd said that she was dreaming. But how did she know this was a dream? It didn't feel like a dream. It felt real.

Analeigh turned in bed to lay in her back, her mind somewhere far in her dreams. She wasn't aware of herself dreaming, of course. Question was is she was going to remember once the morning came.

"I'll go last so I don't eat the house out," Bart chuckled, knowing that he could. And he didn't want the others to go hungry just because he ate for four people.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:16 pm

(so whenever you want to skip to the morning just let me know ^^)
"I wish you were right, " to her. He then straightened up. " But for now, how about we dance? "

"That's very considerate of you, Bart, but I need extra just in case. There's enough food to go around trust me, " Lila told him as she fixed a plate for her and John while John attended to Sarah who had just gotten sat down in a high chair and was using a plastic fork and spoon to try to eat when they all knew she would just try to use her hands.

"Yeah, we know how Barry is when it comes to food so we always make sure to have plenty to eat, " John told him with a light chuckle.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:33 pm

Analeigh giggled and took his hand as he held it out for her. "But there's no music?" She said.

"Well, that makes sense," Bart thought about it and shrugged. ",It looks great!" He said as he started to make himself a plate after Zoe got hers. He was glad Zoe had John and Lyla to take care of her. She needed family, especially after what happened with her father.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:51 pm

"There can be. Like this, " Wally said as he started to sing to her. He had a decent voice, but it was nothing like dicks. He was much better than him. But still it was something.

They all got their plates and then John said Grace before they all dug in to eat. Zoe was giggling as she watched Sarah get a couple of spaghetti noodles and was eating them with her hand.

"So, Bart, how have you been? Other than what Zoe already tells us which is nothing, " Lila tease the girl.

"I do so talk about him! The good things anyway, " Zoe told her foster parents.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:46 pm

Analeigh giggled a little and blushed since she thought it was romantic if him to sing. "Didn't know you sang?" She pointed out as they started to sway lightly.

Bart chuckled.."Well, mission's been a little crazy lately. Other than that, fine. I've missed seeing you though," he winked at Zoe before eating.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:01 pm

"I honestly think it's embarrassing. I'm not much of a thespian or singer I'm a scientist, " Wally admitted with a light chuckle as he swayed with her.

Zoe blushed, but tried to hide her red face as she started to eat her spaghetti.

"Well, I'm glad that the mission went well," Lila said before she saw John and started to laugh a little bit.

Apparently, Sarah wanted to use her hands but when John tried feeding her, she swatted the fork out of his hand and it hit him in the face, resulting in getting spaghetti sauce all over his forehead.

Zoe also saw this and she did her best to cover her laughs, but she failed and started to laugh her ass off.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:36 pm

"Well, I'm neither of those things and I think your singing is just fine," Analeigh said, holding her arms around his neck.

Bart had to swallow before he tried not too laugh too much. "And this is why I'm so glad I don't have kids," he said. Well, sure he was still a kid, but you got his point.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:06 pm

Wally chuckled and pulled her even closer to him. " Well, thank you beautiful, " he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows, hoping to make her laugh.

"And they're better not be any and this house anytime soon, " John remarked as he got up to get a rag to wipe his face with and to wipe off Sarah's mouth as well. He's in looked at Zoe and Bart and asked,"You two aren't...."

"Lila, make him stop!" Zoe groaned out, now hiding her face in her hands because she was pretty sure it was redder than the sauce that they were eating.

"John, stop embarrassing them! " Lila scolded. But she did turn to Zoe and asked, "But you do know to use protection right?"

"Okay, that's it! " Zoe grabbed her plate. "I'm going to eat outside. " She was going to kill Bart for initiating that kind of embarrassing talk!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 101 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 101  Next