Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 99 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:34 pm

Bruce then nodded. "Alright, it's decided then. Jenefer will be under your supervision. Make sure she has everything she needs, expenses on me. Can she stay at your place Zatanna? If not, we can arrange something." Bruce said. Even if they had space at the mansion Bruce didn't want to take the risk of letting a potential threat stay at his house, mainly because of his daughter. He also didn't want to let a stranger into the cave. There was still a lot of things they didn't know about Jenefer, so until they knew more they had to take precautions.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:44 pm

Jenefer smiles kindly to Analeigh after hearing her reassuring words. It made her feel less of a monster, less threatened.

She felt a huge relief when Bruce said Zatanna would be looking after her. She felt the most comfortable around her, and she really seemed to know a lot about witchcraft and this world of the future. So she was glad, and hoped she could stay with her. She turned to look at Zatanna, hoping she'd say she could remain in her home. It was all she knew, after all, besides the huge Manor -where she wouldn't want to stay anyways, as it was big and cold, and it made her feel afraid-.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:49 pm

"I was already planning on letting her stay with me anyway, " Zatanna told Bruce, crossing her arms and getting a smile. There was no way in hell she was going to let Jenefer stay at the mansion where Bruce would be giving her the back "bat glare" nearly 24/7.

She turned towards Jenefer, offering a smile. " It was getting kind of lonely anyway, " She told the 17th century witch.

(Omg! Jenefer could be the inspiration for Zatanna taking on students to, you know, for them to bear the helmet of fate every once in a while lol. But not like she was going to make Jen Do that first, since she's already been through enough hell as it is lol)

Wally clapped his hand once loudly, saying, " Great! So, are we good here? I think me and Ana have some catching up to do," Wally said, moving closer to Analeigh. He was desperate to just be able to talk to her, hold her and be with her. It hasn't been that long since he came back from purgatory, and he really wanted to spend some time with her. There was some things he needed to discuss with the heiress.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:55 pm

(AMG, yes! That's perfect! )

Analeigh looked at Wally, seeing he was impatient to talk to her. But he was right, the two of them had barley talked since he came back last night. They did have some catching up to do.

Bruce peered his eyes slightly, giving the speedster a look. Of course he was wanting alone time with his daughter... Bruce had to stop himself from speaking his mind about that and instead he said. "Yes. I'll walk you to the front door," he offered since he wanted to make sure Jenefer didn't do anything funny at the mansion, but also because if he stayed in the cave he would have a very hard time not interfere in his daughters and Wally's conversation.

As Bruce lead the two ladies towards the elevator that left Dick much like the third wheel next to his sister and best friend. With the silence he got the hint. "Ookay, so I guess I'll just be working out over there if you need me," he said, pointing towards the workout area at the batcave. The cave was pretty big, so it wasn't like he was going to hear them anyway if he walked over there.

Once Dick had left them Analeigh turned fully to Wally, kind of expecting him to open his mouth since it seemed like he had been trying to get a word out since that morning. Honestly, Analeigh wasn't sure why, but she had been really focused on the Jenefer case she almost forgot all the hard work they'd went through to get him back. And now he was standing right Infront of her. It was kind of surreal... Maybe that's why she felt like her brain almost had cut off the fact that he was there.

(So sorry I forgot Bart again!)

"Chocolate coming right up! I'll see you soon," Bart said before hanging up so that he could get going. He didn't want Zoe to have to wait on him forever either. Making sure he had everything Bart then zoomed off to, first visit the store and get some chocolate cookies, and then to the Diggle's house. Of course he also made sure that no one saw him when he was running. He knocked in the door, just to be polite and he had his arms full with different kind of cookies. Both white chocolate chip, pure dark chocolate, and a couple of ones with mixed flavours.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:52 pm

Wally watched the two women and Bruce go upstairs to the elevator while his best friend went to go work out, and he thought to himself, Man, he's got to get himself a girlfriend... before he turned his full attention on his girlfriend. And one of the first things that Wally did when they were finally alone For his girlfriend and give her a sweet kiss on the lips. God, it felt so good to be able to finally kiss her again... There was a time when Wally thought he would never be able to do that.

(It's okay! And I'm glad you like the idea!)

Zoe answers the door, since she was the only one there at the moment and got a big smile when she saw all of the treats her boyfriend had in his arms. She let out a laugh and grabbed some of the sweets from him, playfully remarking, " did you leave any chocolate for anyone else at the store?"seeing he had chocolate from white chocolate to dark chocolate to caramel even.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:26 pm

It took Analeigh a second to register Wally's lips on hers. It had been so long since she had felt his touch, she had almost forgotten what it felt like. It felt nice. Analeigh smiled into the kiss, resting her hands onto his shoulders before she pulled back. She bit her lip as she teased him. "You know dad has cameras all over the batcave, right?"

(Yeah, I think it's so cute!)

"Actually I got the last caramel ones. Had to fight a lady over those," Bart joked back, when he in reality just was faster with grabbing the caramel cookie package before an older lady could grab it. He walked inside, and then he zoomed to the kitchen and back, grabbing the cookies Zoe took off his hands and loading everything onto the kitchen island before being back at the door so he could grab her in his arms and spin her around with a laugh. He sat her down and with a playful, kind smile he said. "Hi."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:35 pm

"Eh, let him get mad. What's he going to do? Kill me again? " Wally joked before he winced, realizing that his joke wasn't very funny. Way too soon. "Sorry. That's too soon, even for me. " He was just so glad to be able to be with Analeigh again and be able to kiss her and hold her. He got her back into his arms, and he just held her as he rested his chin on her head since he was taller than her. " I missed us so much... "

Zoe only had time to get one playful eye roll in before he had grabbed her up and spun her around before finally sitting her down. She saw his adorable look before she hugged him, resting her face into his neck. " Hi... Thanks for coming. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:12 pm

Analeigh closed her eyes and rested her forhead onto his chest, just listening to the sound of his breathing. It was so calming to her. She clenched her fingers into his back gently, creasing the fabric of his shirt. "I thought I'd never be able to do this again..." Analeigh admitted in a whisper.

Bart held her close to him, stroking her blonde hair as he said. "Of course." He held her for a moment before he asked. "How did the talk with Dinah go?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:00 pm

((
NiaHearts wrote:(Omg! Jenefer could be the inspiration for Zatanna taking on students to, you know, for them to bear the helmet of fate every once in a while lol. But not like she was going to make Jen Do that first, since she's already been through enough hell as it is lol)
aw that sounds so cute! i like it!))

Jenefer followed Bruce and Zatanna in silence. She felt overwhelmed by her emotions, by her surroundings, and by all the things she had learnt in the past day.
She felt happy in a way, both knowing she'd be staying with Zatanna, and she'd learn more about her witchcraft, her "powers", and about this new world.
But she also felt incredibly worried. Her family was gone, in times long past. The world she knew was gone too, and while this left endless possibilities, it also felt lonely.

As she was immersed in these thoughts ,she barely realized it when they arrived to the door.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:56 pm

(Thanks! It just came to me one day lol 😆 And actually, Zoe has dark hair like black hair/

"Neither did I, " Wally admitted with a half-hearted chuckle. He pulled away once again to give Analeigh a small kiss on her lips before stroking some hair out of her face. He rested his hand on her cheek next, just memorizing the lines of her face, the way she had cute little dimples on her cheeks and just marveling a how beautiful she was. " You're gorgeous... " He whispered.

"Jenefer? You okay? " Zatanna asked, trying to get her attention by saying her name a couple of times after arriving to the door so they could take their leave. She could tell that her new friend had a lot of mind and they can discuss it when they get home.

"It went good," Zoe answered with a little smile. And she had taken the second before looking up at Bart and telling him, " I wanted to talk about... About what happened. " Even if she really wanted to just forget ever happened but she had to talk about it or else it would haunt her for the rest of her life.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next