Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 98 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:09 pm

Bart was just chilling at his grandparents house, flipping through a magazine since he didn't want to bug Iris and Barry anymore with his stress of worrying questions. He was just waiting to hear back from Zoe on how the whole "talk with Dinah" went. He knew she wasn't big on opening up so he really had no idea how it would go. His attention immediately went to his phone when he heard the signal, and I saw the picture of Zoe lit on on the screen. He quickly answered. "H-hey! H-how are you? H-how'd it go?" He stopped himself from speedtalking any more so she could make sense of what he said.

Dick then spoke up. "Have you any ideas what your powers are capable of?" They needed to know if she possessed a threat. She sure didn't seem like evil, but one could never be too careful. She also knew their secret identities, which is why they should proceed with extra cautiousness.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:44 pm

Zoe started giggling when he started to speed talk. " It went fine, Bart. But, I have to talk to you about something. Thank you can come over? " She asked her boyfriend who, she knew she saw just the other day, but already missed him.

He's Got a point there... But I wouldn't be as stupid to bring a villain here... Right? Wally thought to himself.

"Well, whatever level It's at, I'm pretty sure I can help you train, " Zatanna assured Jenefer. She didn't want Bruce to get the wrong idea, even if Dick's facts were solid.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:23 pm

"Uh, yeah. Sure thing," Bart nodded, since he wasn't really doing anything special anyway. "Want be to bring something?" He asked, just incase.

Dick gave Zatanna a look, not liking how she interupted his question, but he didn't show it to Jenefer. Regardless for Zee's attempt to protect her, they still needed to know more about Jenefer to know if she posed a threat or not.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:13 am

"Thank ye" Jennefer told Zatanna with a smile.
She remained quiet for a moment, considering what to say next, measuring her words carefully, as she feared what could happen if she said the truth. But also scared of what would happen if they knew she was lying.
"As for my magic, I am wel aware what it can doon. It can bryng light, and warmth. But it can eek... harm peple. Harm them badly. " She admitted, deciding to say the truth. She imagined Zatanna would protect her if they considered a threat.
Well, even she considered herself a threat, so she wouldn't blame them.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:55 pm

That definitely got bruised attention. He had narrowed his eyes ever so slightly before he pulled the cowl over his face again. "That definitely needs to be addressed," He said, making it a note to let both of his children know that they should take this situation very seriously if they weren't doing it before.

"And it will," Zatanna said, not helping but to get Jenefer behind her a little to protect her even though she knew that they weren't going to do anything. Or she hoped not. " She's probably just got some abilities that hasn't been trained yet. But I can help her. I will help her."

Good luck with that and Wally thought, giving both magic users a very pessimistic look.

"Maybe some cookies? Please?" Zoe asked, hoping he could imagine the puppy dog eyes She would give him if he were there right now. She does have candy that he already brought over, but She wanted some cookies too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:37 pm

Dick and Ana exchanged looks and also with Bruce. Guess they were the skeptical people in the cave right now. Then Dick said the obvious.

"What if you can't, Zee? Then what?" He didn't want to be a downer but they had to be prepared incase of... well, anything that Jenefer was capable of.

Bart chuckled. "Sure. What kind?" He asked dher, going to his room to get dressed into a nicer shirt at least since he was pretty sure he had spilled on the one she was wearing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:26 pm

Zatanna gave the former Wonder Boy a slight glare. "Then we'll find someone who can, but thanks for doubting my teaching abilities, " She said in a slightly snappy tone.

Wally whistled and shifted his feet while looking down. Awkward... All he wanted to do right now was to spend time with Ana. Not deal with all of this shit.

Zatanna turned to Jenefer with a reassuring smile. " Don't worry. We're going to figure this out. You're not alone here, " She said, again giving Dick a little look. "If not with me, then with somebody else. There are so many more magic users in the world now, Jenefer." Zatanna knew first hand how it felt like to be on your own ever since her dad took over being the bearer of the helmet of Dr Fate. But she was lucky enough to have the team. And Jenefer deserve that and so much more, so she was determined to make sure to not leave her alone.

Zoe smiled and laid back on the bed. She thought about what flavor before she finally came up with one. " Maybe orange sherbert? Isn't that one of your favorites anyway? Wait a minute, that's stupid question. Your favorite is all of them, " She giggled, just happy to hear his voice. Zoe had to keep reminding herself that it was his voice, and not Max's. Max was in jail. He wasn't getting out. She was safe. She had to keep telling herself that everyday since then.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:00 pm

Jenefer looked down, ashamed. That was what she had expected: fear and distrust.

As Zatanna talked to her, she glanced up at her, as she reassured her and insisted they could work things out. But Jenefer felt scared, and judged. She didn't know what these people, this Mr Bruce could do to her if she failed to control her powers.
"I dont wish to cause trouble" she insisted, her eyes glued again to the floor, to avoid their gaze. "Yf helpyng me ys dangerous to yow, I dont want.... I don't wish to be a threat."
She didn't know what else to say. What would they do? Put her in a cell? Torture her? Kill her again? She wasn't sure what her options were if she failed to keep her magic at bay. Her lip quivered a little as she remembered the feeling of the rope that had tied her to the stake.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:32 pm

Analeigh could tell Jenefer was feeling scared by how small she made herself and avoided eye contact. She'd been in those shoes so many times before. She didn't want anyone else to feel like that because it was the worst feeling ever. "You're in a safe place here. No one is going to hurt you," she assured her as she gently placed a hand on her arm and gave her a small smile. Even if they couldn't know for sure this girl sure didn't seem like she had an agenda.

Analeigh then looked up at Zatanna. "We trust you, Zatanna." She said. And she did. Zatanna's plan was what had brought Wally back to them. Analeigh looked over and smiled at her boyfriend. She believed Zatanna could help Jenefer learn how to control her powers. She wouldn't be a threat to them.

Bart chuckled. "Well, can you blame me?" He asked, finding a shirt and getting it over his head and also putting on some cologne. "That still doesn't answer what flavour you prefer though." He said, starting to head to the door.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:16 pm

Wally saw Analeigh look at I am and he gave her a wink in return. "Yeah, I guess if anyone can do it, you can, " He admitted to Zatanna has he held up his thumbs.

Zatanna gave and appreciative smile to Analeigh before she raised an eyebrow towards Wally. "So you're suddenly on board with the hole " magic mumbo jumbo" thing? "

"Eheh," Wally nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his head."after you used that magic to save me? I'll believe anything. "

"Just go with chocolate. You can't go wrong with chocolate, " Zoe told her boyfriend with a tiny giggle. She was quiet for a second before she said, " I just really want to see right now..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next