Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 12 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:25 pm

"I know that, Dick, but its like I keep killing everyone!" Carter said, gripping the bottle even more tightly and caused it to break. "Agh! Fuck!" she yelled, gripping her hand now.

Wally looked over at her and he grabbed her hand. "Thank you...for being here for me. For everything," he told her, really meaning it. He was so lucky to have found her all those years ago.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Dick got up and walked over to the kitchen before comming back with a towel for her bleeding hand. "You're just stressed. And you feel guilty," He said, remaining calm.

Mei gripped his hand with both of hers. "Of course," She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 pm

"I am guilty! I gave Thawne the fucking tool to kill Wally's uncle!" Carter told him as tears raced down her cheeks and ignoring her hand.

"Its going to take time until I can...be 100% again. If I ever am, Mei," Wally told her, just hoping she'd continue to be patient with him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:27 pm

"You didn't know that," Dick stated, holding the towel around her hand, firm but not too hard. He frowned. and used his free hand to dry the tears from her cheeks.

"You don't have to be. I understand," Mei said. "And I don't want you to pretend that you're okay." It wasn't just to her, but everyone. He didn't have to be 100%, not untill he felt like things would be easier. Mei was quiet for a moment before she said. "But I do worry."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Carter looked at him then and asked in a whisper, "How can you be with someone so stupid? How can you be so kept together?"

"I don't want you to worry," Wally said, placing his hands on her sides. "I'm going to be fine eventually. I promise, okay?" He kissed her forehead. That was the last thing he wanted. To make her worry about him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 pm

"Honestly. It's just a facade," Dick admitted. "But, I know you need me. And Wally needs me. I'm just trying to be here for you."

Mei was trying to sense what he felt, but she could feel that even he wasn't sure. So she just hoped so. "Okay, if you say so," She said, before hugging him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:26 pm

"If you're mad or sad, then let it out, Dick. You can't bottle your feelings, trust me. It'll just make things worse," Carter told him, not wanting him to hold anything back. Especially if he was mad at her for what she did.

"I love you. Always remember that," Wally whispered as he hugged her back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Dick looked at her and sighed. He let her hands go and walked over to lean onto the counter, facing her. "Honestly?" He started. "I'm concerned." He said. He stood up again. "I'm concerned this habit of yours will go on and I am trying to keept a straight face while lying to Wally. He... he has this obsession with finding the one responsible and I want to protect both of you I just don't know if I can."

"I love you too," Mei told him, rubbing his back in a comforting way.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Carter frowned and she looked down at her hand that had stopped bleeding for now. "Then...then don't," she muttered, going over to the kitchen to run her hand under the water and pick out the pieces of glass. "I won't continue this habit, Dick, I promise. As for Wally...if he finds out, I'll confront him myself. Don't worry about me, okay? Just worry about yourself." She was putting way too much on her boyfriend. He didn't deserve any of this.

Wally smiled before he checked the time and knew he needed to get back to investigating. "Look, I... I gotta go, but I won't be out all night," he told Mei, looking down at her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:37 pm

"That's not how a relationship works Carter," Dicke sighed and walked over to her side again. "I cannot not worry," He said.

Mei smiled a little and nodded. "Okay. Do you want me to make dinner?" She asked, not knowing how late he'd be home. Latley she had been asleep most of the time.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 56 ... 100  Next