Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 56 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 pm

Wally pulled away from Mei to look at Dick. "Its a...a really long story," he said. He looked back at Mei and he rubbed the hair out of her face. "I love you. I love you so, so, so much."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Dick looked t Wally a bit questioning. He felt like he owned them all an explenstion. Mei was suddenly... Alive? And for some reason Wally didn't seem any bit surprised by it. Almost like he knew she was comming back. Is this why he couldn't let her go? Something was very wrong.

"I love you too," Mei said, feeling happy tears come to her eyes as she met his. She never wanted to take her eyes off of him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Wally rubbed her tears away before seeing Dick's look. That look never meant any good. "Uh, babe, I need to go talk with Dick about something, but I'll be right back, okay?" he asked her as he rubbed her hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:35 pm

"Oh. Okay," Mei smiled a little. She was very tired. She put her hands on her heart as the boys left the room. She could feel it was beating strong. What happened?

Dick stopped outside after they closed the door. "Wally, what the hell is going on? How is Mei. Alive, and where have you been?" not that he wasn't happy she wasn't alive but.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:37 pm

"Cool it, geez." Wally frowned before he rubbed his neck and tried to think of the best possible way to explain what happened without sounding crazy. "Okay, so, I went and met this, uh...god..." He explained about meeting the Poseidon and exchanging his powers for Mei's life. He even proved it by trying to vibrate his hand through a wall and couldn't.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Dick just stared at him. He was crazy. "Are you crazy?" He wispered a little upset "He could have killed you!"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:41 pm

"But he didn't! And now Mei is alive. She's safe and I won't have to say goodbye to her a third time," Wally said, frowning. "We could finally live the normal life we wanted. No powers, no more crazy missions, nothing. Just...normal."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:53 pm

Dick looked at his best friend in doubt. "Is "just normal" what you really want?" He asked him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm

"I have wanted it for a long, long time. When Mei and I first left the Team, we were happy. We were doing fine in school, worked decent jobs, and I was even ready to marry her. But then the hero life got me killed, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again and be away from her," Wally said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:25 pm

Dick listened to him and what he had to say. "So you just gave up your powers?" He asked. Sure, he had left the life before and he wasn't going to stop him, but even as he'd left the life he still had his powers. They were apart of him. And now they were just, gone?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next