Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 20 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:06 pm

((I added three new ones:

Batman Heart Eyes Kissy

Those))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:48 pm

M'gann frowned and got the tension. "Gar, go wash your hands," She said, since he was finnished anyway. It was hard for all of them. They knew.

(sweet haha!)

Mei smiled. "Sounds good to me," She said, since she was a vegetarian, even if he wasn't.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Carter watched the young teen hop off his seat and go to the bathroom to wash his hands before Conner made a surprising comment, "You know, you don't have to keep punishing yourself. You can come back."

"I wish it were that easy, Con, but thanks," Carter told him, actually feeling grateful.

"Awesome! My mom gave me a cool recipe to try out, so I think it'll be fun. I think I have all the ingredients we need. When was the last time we went shopping?" Wally wondered as he looked through the fridge.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm

"How's Wally?" Artemis asked with a slight frown. She was worried about him ever since Barry.

"Just two days ago, Mei said but giggled. They ran out of food fast. It happened when you lived with a speedster, so they had to shop often.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:49 pm

"Honestly? I really don't know. He's cut me off, and I don't really talk to Mei. I feel like it'd be best if I stayed away from them right now," Carter said, since the Team knew what she did and that's why she had been so distant.

"Mm... I think we got enough. Tomorrow we'll go shopping again," Wally said after grabbing some water to drink real quick. He took a drink and asked, "Wanna help or you have homework?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Dick sighed. "I think that Wally just needs more time. We just have to give him that." He said. He knew what it was like to lose someone you loved. It took time.

"No, I'll help out," Mei said, wanting to help and also not make him suspicious if she looked into the Lexcorp situation.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:22 pm

((Wanna keep this little nice time going or skip a couple of hours into that night so Mei could go investigating?))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 pm

(Skip please!)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:57 pm

((OKay!))

Later that night, Carter had told Dick she was gonna be hanging with Artemis and Paula when she was really out using the leads she found off the Cave's systems to find Thawne. It was a long shot that he stayed near Central City, but she found a little information about some gangs all gathering together at an auction for some future tech. What better way to find a villain from the future than with some future technical stuff?
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Odd enough, Mei was doing her own investigation. Wally had left their appartment earlier to go on his patrol. So after Mei had gather her things and her leads she had locked the appartment and went out. She had taken the bus to the closest bus stop and walked from there, following the map. She wasn't exactly the best at navigating, but she managed. She had second guessed her idea, but she hadn't regretted her choice. She knew she needed to do something. She took a breath before she with a determined face walked over towards the entrance. There were two guards on the outside. They didn't question Mei as she approched, as the mermaid was using her siren abilities to allow her to pass.

Well inside people shouldn't question her. It was a big company, and they couldn't know who worked there or who were a buisness partner or not. Now she just needed to find what she came there for. She walked over to the elevator before taking it up to the right floor.

Dick was obviously chillin at home, not really questioning Carter spending time with her half sister. But one who wasn't just chillin was Thawne. Honestly he had had a quite tuff time hiding after breaking out of Jail, which annoyed the crap out of him. So at the moment he had just planned to get out of town to he could replan his next strike against the "new flash".
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next