Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 52 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Wally looked at the direction they were pointing and knew that it wasn't going to be an easy feat. It all sounded like some kind of attempt for him to run into a monster and have it eat him up. Who knows what was out there. He knew only a select few would know, and so he decided to call up Kaldur for his help.

((I thought maybe Kaldur could help him get there and whatnot, since he's gonna get hurt either way lol))

"I'm saying someone needs to have a serious conversation on what to do with her long term," Will said.

"Seriously, why are we even here? No one's taking this stuff in broad daylight," Roy said. He couldn't be more wrong since Brick and his thugs were waiting just across the street for them to take over the trucks.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Kaldur was just at the cave, deciding to help out with some cleaning for once. That was when he heard his phone he turned the vaccum machine off and answerered. "Kaldur speaking?"

(Yeah. Makes sense!)

"You're good to go." Roy were checking the ID cards as well as Dick, who wern't particulary interested.

"Wait a sec...These aren't the right drivers." Will stated.

"Their credentials check out?"

"The clipboard doesn't lie!" Will stated.

"The clipboard doesn't talk...." Roy pointed out.

"I know that guy. He's one of Brick's thugs. To the SUV!" Will stated.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:24 pm

((Hahahah Kaldur cleaning XD I can just see him in a little apron and vaccuum and some music playing XD))

"Kaldur, hey, its Wally. I have a favor to ask you. Do you know something called 'the Poseidon'?" Wally asked as he walked towards the Cave, since he had no other idea where to go from now. If Kaldur was answering by regular call, that meant he was on land.

The thugs realized they were being followed and went faster on the road, hoping to get away. "So, no one is taking this stuff out in broad dayligh, huht?" Will asked, annoyed.

"OKay, I stand corrected. I'll just blow out the tires, problem solved," Roy said after getting his metal arm ready to blast the tires off.

"What? No! How about a solution that doesn't plunge the merchandise into the ocean?" Will said.

"Someone's sure gotten picky in his old age," Roy remarked.

"Incoming," Jim said after seeing a red car coming fast next to them.

Brick rolled his window down and smirked at them before he hit the car, making it swerve into the other lane and almost coming head first with a bus. All of them screamed before getting back onto the right side. "Can I at least shoot that guy?" Roy asked.

"Yes, you can shoot at that guy!" Will exclaimed.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Kaldur stopped his motions and put his hand to his hip. "I've heard stories and myths. But Wally. How come you bring this question to me?" He knew all too WELL Wally wern't one interested in mytics or magical creatures.

"You always wanted a convertable," Dick joked after Brick hit his hand through the bare celing if the SUV.

"Okay. I'm put of here." Roy opened his var door and zipped lined onto the truck infront of them with the help of his arm.

"Grabbers!? Seriously, how much do they pay these guys?" Brick was surprised.

"Need to take another look at those credentials!" Jim stated afte rjumping out the back onto the other truck.

"So, private security seems pretty sweet?" Dick comented to Will.

"Yeah.. Decent money, good benefits and I get home on timw to dinner with Lian.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:10 pm

"I'm..." Wally sighed as he arrived to the Cave, unsure what to tell Kaldur. "I just need to speak to him if he exists, but I don't know the waters like you do. Please, Kaldur. I really need your help for this."

Brick finally ripped the top off and growled at the two. "You rent-a-cops cannot be makin' enough scratch for this gig!" he told them.

"I OWN the company," Will told Brick.

"Too bad for you," Brick said before ripping the steering wheel out.

"Man, my insurance premiums!" Will frowned.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Kaldur listened to his friend before he heard the cave announce his entry. It was strange that he was back after they all thought he died. Kaldur hung up when phone when Wally walked into the livingroom. "I don't know if I'd be of much help, my friend. I havn't seen or heard of anyone who actually have seen "this" Posidon." Kaldur admitted. "Without knowing where to look, it might be impossible to find him, if he does excist." He explained.

"Go!" Dick looked at Will and he speeded up causing them both to jump up onto the truck infront of them. And so the SUV went straight off road and into the water.

(wanna play one ne one line from here or? I wasn't sure)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:36 pm

"I have an idea where to look. I was given the directions from the other mermaids like Mei," Wally told him, hoping he would just be a guide and kinda bodyguard.

((I got an idea ^^ I can have Carter call Will and then that's when Dick finds out))

"Last time I asked you for a favor," Will told Dick. "I loved that SUV!" He sighed. "Fine, at least we won't have to worry about Brick."

Behind them, both Roy and Jim took care of one truck each, leaving the one the two were on for last. Just as Will was going to make a move, his phone went off and saw it was Carter. "Oh, uh, hey," he said, turning it on speaker because he could barely hear over the wind. "Uh, can I call you back? Still making that delivery."

"Wait, you are? I thought you just made sure it got shipped off okay," Carter said as she was changing Sarah.

"Yeah, well, needed to double-check something," Will said before Brick climbed on the top of the truck.

"Do you low-reg heroes know how much this suit costs!?" Brick growled.

"Babe, what was that?" Carter asked, pausing.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 pm

"You went to see them by yourself?" Kaldur looked at him in doubt. He almost got killed one other time he did that. He dropped that when he realised something. He looked at Wally with a serious face. "Wally. Don't tell me this is about Mei?" He knew he took her death as a big blow. Everyone was sad about that. But he needed to grieve. Not go on some possible fantasy myths and get false hope.

(nice! were we still gonna do the wall line? I can't remember if we were since Wally is busy with his Mei stuff?)

"Babe?" Dick arched an eyebrow, not expecting that, He didn't have time to think abotu that before Brick came and attacked them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Wally only frowned before looking away a little. He then sighed and looked back with a serious face. "Yes. It is, but I just need answers on a way I can-I can talk to her maybe one last time. To... Tell her goodbye properly. I never got that chance, Kal." Okay, maybe he was stretching the truth a little. He was going to find a way to bring her back, but he bet Kaldur wouldn't help him if he told him that.

((Nah. Just thought I'd skip that and go straight to the awkward tension with Will dating Carter XD))

Will dodged Brick's punches and he looked over at Dick. "Okay, uh, better time than ever. I don't think Jade is going to come back, so I thought giving Carter a chance would be good for us both. To start over."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Kaldur wanted to tell him no but he saw his face. And eventually he sighed. "Fine. I will help you find him."

(Yeah that's true.)

"So what? You're dating?" Dick asked, not hiding his shock or but teying to hide his annoyed tone. He backflipped to avoid getting hit by Brick.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next