Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 76 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:37 pm

(I like that idea!)

The concert proceeded without any suspicious activity. The fans seemed very happy with the performance and Dick finally felt his nerves leave him when he had sung his last song. There were even some stuff that had been thrown up onto the stage. Sweat was coating his forehead from the warm stage lights and he grabbed the mike one more time. "Thank you everyone, thank you!" He gave a wave before walking off stage.

"You did good. Too bad I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes," Barbara teased over the com Nightwing had in his ear.

Dick laughed lightly. "Don't get used to it." He said before walking if stage to check on the team. Honestly he wasn't sure why Carter had walked away early since that wasn't the plan..

"Sooo, Cisco will help?" Mei asked, seeing him hung up the phone. She wasn't sure about what knowledge Cisco did have but she had understood he was smart.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:09 pm

dGood job out there, Superboy slightly teased.

Conner, don't tease. You really did great, Dick, Miss Martian told him.

And there are still no suspicious activity as far as we've seen Aquaman reported. Is Carter still outside?

"Yeah. He's not Dick, but he's the closest we have while Dick is playing popstar," Wally chuckled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:15 pm

I was about to ask you that, I saw her leave earlier. Thought she might have seen something. Dick thought, drinking some water back stage and running a hand through his slightly sweaty hair.

She didn't tell us anything, so she should be fine. Carter? Miss Martian asked.

Mei giggled lightly. "He has a great voice. He's just shy." Mei said, having heard Dick sing before whenever she needed someone to practise a duet with.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:33 pm

Carter sniffed. Yeah, yeah. I'm here. I just need a minute , she told everyone. She needed to collect herself. She was on a mission, dammit! She didn't have time for this!

Wally smiled a little."I owe Dick a lot for taking care of you when I was gone."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:58 pm

Dick thought about what she sald. Was she really alright? She wasn't usually upset so therefore he went to find her. To check if she was okay.

Mei shook her head. "He was happy to. We both took care of eachother," she said remembering his help with all of her bills and how to get to work what bus to take and everything while Dick usually came home with s few scratches after fighting crime.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:47 pm

Carter was just about to head back inside when Dick walked out, making her stop. "H-Hey, sorry I missed some of your performance. Just got a little hot in there," she said, fanning herself to play it off.

Wally looked at her. "D-Dont take this the wrong way, but did you and Dick ever get... like... really close?"

He didn't doubt them, but he was just wondering.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:49 am

"Yeah, you should try it up on stage," Dick joked lightly since he was coated with sweat as well, which she probably could tell. Those stage lights were no joke.

Mei looked at him and it took her a moment to understand what he meant by really. She shook her head and replied. "No. I care for him, a lot... but as a friend." Dick was probably the person she was closest to after Wally and then Carter. But they never got romantically involved since her heart belonged to someone else, even after his death. Besides Dick had had a bing for Barbara for years and when they finally hit it off, he seemed happy.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:55 pm

"Yeah, no, I'll leave that to you," Carter managed a small smile. She was going to mention how he probably needed a shower when she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

"Watch out!!" Carter pulled him into a tight corner to get him out of the way of more than likely tranq shot.

So found herself pressed up against him and she breathed hard. Oh shit, what did she get into?

Wally couldn't help to let out a breath of relief. He trusted both of them, but who wouldn't have doubts?

"Oh, good. I mean, I never doubted it."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:05 pm

Dick felt her breath on his slightly button down shirt and he gently let his hand go of her body after she had tackled him. He looked down at her and smiled a little. He couldn't help but to think back at old times. He peaked his head around the corner before hearing M'gann's voice saying they were on it. He looked back at Carter and smiled. "Thanks " he said.

Mei could sense he wasn't completely honest and she leaned forward, placing her hand on his thigh. "Wally, it's okay." She assured him. Honestly, he wasn't the first one to assume things. She waited a moment before deciding to ask him. "You're not jealous, are you?" She wasn't sure if it bothered him that the two of them had been living together after his death.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:09 pm

"Y-Yeah, no problem," Carter said, looking up at him before looking down at his unbuttoned shirt. She gulped slightly and then looked back up at him.

She, too, thought back to when they had similar moments like this. And dare she say... she missed it.

"I .... I was, at first," Wally admitted. No use trying to lie. "But I saw it was platonic. I knew you and Dick wouldn't do anything like that." He kissed her head.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 100 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 88 ... 100  Next