Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 55 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:52 pm

"Shit!" Wally screamed as he quickly went to one of the doors just as the water pushed him. He hit the button and was practically catapulted him into the ocean. He quickly tried to make sense of his surroundings, but it was late and he couldn't see much. Also, yeah, he couldn't breathe so he quickly swam up and gasped for air when he came to the surface. "Kaldur!! Kaldur, where are you!?" he yelled over the raging storms. Some lightning lit up the sky and his eyes went wide when he saw another huge wave about to topple him.

He got an arm out of the water and tried to make a funnel, but he wasn't fast enough and got hit back again.

((I can do it if you want?))

Will smiled and he held out a hand. "Thanks, Dick," he said, shaking his hand.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:11 pm

(Suuure! If you're up to it! 💖)

Kaldur surfaced and looked around for Wally. "Wally!?" He called. He growled and got out his water bearers and held them out to the ocean, using what little mystics arts powers he could manage to try and tame the surface of the water to find his friend and avoid him drifting off.

"You're welcome Wall." Dick said, shaking his hand. (Sorey, just had to put that in there xD Too funny he gets the name wrong.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:59 pm

((No problem! But its gonna be a kinda long post XD I thought maybe Wally didn't meet 'the Poseidon' in person. Perhaps he could have visited him under the water while Wally is passed out, but could see him in his mind, right? So then he could have washed up on a secluded island with rocks and Kaldur could find him there))

Wally was going deeper and deeper into the water. He had just heard Kaldur before he hit his head on a rock and was slowly drifting down to the dark depths of the ocean floor. As he did so, a bright light was blooming before his eyes. This wasn't the so called 'light to Heaven' as he heard in church one time as a child, right? He wasn't religious, so what was it?

He opened his eyes and quickly had to squint to make out the figures coming into view. When the light started to fade and he could adjust, his mouth slightly fell open when he saw a sort of broken down palace with statues of merpeople with tridents and other seacreatures. However, the sea creature in front of him is what made his jaw drop. Before him was a man - ney, a merman - with a glistening teal tail of scales that shone in the moonlight. The tail was connected to a tan, chiseled man with a white beard that matched the white hair atop the man's head. His eyes burned into Wally's own soul, not able to pull way from the glowing yellow gaze. He wore a golden crown on his head that resembled a mask worn from long ago, and in his right hand was a three forked trident that looked like it was made from the same material as the golden head ornament.

"Are you...the Poseidon?" Wally found himself asking. Wait. How was he asking underwater? Was he finally dead?

"Yes. Why do you come to seek me out? Answer before I allow the water to fill your human lungs and drown you," the Poseidon growled out.

"I've, uh... I've come to bargain," Wally said before he felt himself choking on water a little.

"Bargain!? A mere mortal come to see me, Poseidon, the God of the Oceans!? Who do you think you are, boy!?" he growled out.

Wally clutched his chest, fighting to speak with the water filling his lungs. "M-My name..." he heaved. "My name is Wally West! I've come to...to request that you," he gritted his teeth. He had to make this fast or else he'd REALLY be dead, "the mighty Poseidon would resurrect a Siren, one of your creations. A Siren by the name of, agh...Mei."

"I've made many sirens. I know of your 'Mei'. I know of all my children who die, especially by the hands of the weak mortals they succumb to. It was her fault to follow you, to fall in love with you. She got what she deserved," he spoke, no remorse in his tone whatsoever.

Wally glared at him, tears in his eyes because the water was still filling and he could barely breathe. But he was angry. How could anyone be like this? "Fine. Then what kind of GOD are you that you can't even resurrect one of your own!? You say you're...you're all great and powerful. You could do whatever you please, yet you hide like a coward and won't even help your people! That is why Atlantis sank, isn't it? You gave up!" He fell to his knees. "Or maybe, maybe...you aren't so powerful after all. You couldn't even stop many of those from dying." He saw Poseidon staring at him with a deathly look. One more loose word and he knew he was a goner. "But, but...I know you can help me, and I...will exchange something of mine for her life. Something just as equal value, as the great Alchemist leviathan once said."

The Poseidon halted the water in his lungs. It was nearly coming out of his mouth by now. "What have you to give me, a son of Chronos and ruler of all ocean life?"

Wally gripped the sand beneath his knees. It hurt to speak. "My...my powers. I'm a speedster, with the control of another powerful entity called 'the Speedforce'. Surely, you don't have that. However, I will give it to you, willingly, if you give Mei her life back. If you don't believe me, then you can kill me right here...right now. I won't fight back."

It was quiet in the ocean, Not even a bubble or tide was heard as the enormous god deliberated what Wally offered him. It was one measly life for his fantastic power. This mortal was no mere mortal. Something was special about him.

Wally gripped his shirt before he felt himself able to breathe again. He raised his head as Poseidon sat back down on his throat. "Alright, Mr. Wallace West. I heard your pleas and your offer is...amusing to me. I shall give the siren, Mei, her life back with the condition of you giving up your speed to me. Equivalent exchange. But never again come seeking for me, or you will join all those who dared come find me." He raised his trident and then slammed it down.

Wally was blasted back by the powerful force and things went black. He didn't know how long it was, but he could finally start to sense things. He felt water rushing up and down his body, soft sand underneath his head, and a faint voice calling out to him. He carefully opened his eyes and began to cough up water, turning onto his side to spit it out. What just happened?

Will gave him a look. "Its 'Will'," he said, annoyed. It was not the first time he called him that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:25 pm

(Wooow.... CRED to that post! It was awesome! Should Mei be waking up right now? I remember her body being on ice or something in the meantime xD )

Kaldur was sure that Wally would have drowned when he didn't find him. Then, after checking the whole Athlantic Ocean without finding him Kaldur finally had found an island, as if appearing off map. And on that island he had found the red headed speedster, no idea how he was there or how he was alive.

"Wally? Wally!" Kaldur gently shook him, trying to access his state, seeing he had swallowed a lot of seawater when he started coughing.

"R-right, uh. Sorry," Dick rubbed the back off his neck. "I-I can be a dick." He admitted.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:31 pm

((Thanks!! ^^ and yeah I think so ^^))

Wally coughed before he finally realized the person shaking him was Kaldur. "Kaldur?" He carefully sat up before he quickly looked around. "Wait, where am I? What...did..." He thought about his whole conversation with the Poseidon. Did that actually happen? He stared at his hand and then tried to use his speed...but he couldn't. "Oh my God. It...worked."

"You think?" Will sighed before rubbing his neck. "I'm gonna head on home to the girls. You should go home and get some rest, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:25 pm

(You're welcome! This is why I know ur amaxing at writing stories xD And Okay cool!)

Kaldur was trying to make sense of what Wally was saying, thinking he was lightheaded after swallowing so much water and blacking out. "What? What worked? Where were you?" Kaldur asked him, a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, yeah. Say hi to the girls from me," Nightwing said.

After they waved bye, Nightwing got on home. "Hello!" Dick realised Wally wasn't home and how empty the house felt without Mei there. He sighed. Where was his best friend anyway?

In a cold, dark room, a certain Siren were regaining life after the bargain had gone through. The young mermaid opened her dark eyes but couldn't see anything. She heard herself breathe. It was cold as she was laying down onto, something. It didn't struck her that she was lying inside a special made mourge at Star Labs.

After managing to kick the door at her feet open Mei had climbed out of the freezer. Her cold, naked, body were shivering and she reached for a blanket to shield herself. She could barley walk. She didn't remember how she got here. It was the middle of the night, so the entire building were shut down, dark and empty. Walking Mei found a phone in one of the hallways, connected to the wall. She stopped and picked the phone up, hearing there was a signal. She didn't know any mumbers by heart, so she called the only number she could. "911."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:42 pm

((Aww thank you!! That means a lot!! I love you But I'm gonna skip to when maybe everyone can get to Mei ^^))

A good couple of hours later, Wally had gotten word from Caitlin and Cisco that Mei had suddenly woken up and called 9-1-1 for help. He himself had been checked out by Kaldur once the two had gotten back to the Cave and that he wasn't affected by the massive amount of seawater he had ingested. Truthfully, he felt like shit because without his powers, he couldn't just 'shake off' things like he used to. He hadn't told Kaldur yet, since he would be furious with him.

So, as soon as he got the call from Caitlin, he ran to the Zeta Tubes in the Cave and got a taxi to Central City Medical to see her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Mei were still very confused and were having sort of a headace. Being brought back to life by some magical aciant God like Poseidon wasn't something one did everyday. She felt different though, she felt healthy, but she didn't understand. How were she here if she had died? She hugged the blanket around her as some of the nurses were looking for some lost and found clothes for her to wear. Actually EVERYONE else had more questions than she right now. Was this all a dream? Were Wally still gone?

Dick had been the first one to get to her. Having JUST as many questions as everyone else. But right niw, the only question he could think of was. Where was Wally?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Wally arrived to the hospital and he asked the secretary where Wally was. Right before she could answer, he found Caitlin and she took him up to the room Mei was in. "Mei!" he exclaimed as he opened the door and found her laying in the hospital bed with Dick sitting in the chair next to her. He got a wide smile before going over and getting her into his arms. "Thank goodness," he whispered, laying little kisses on her head, forehead, cheek, and lips. It really worked! She was alive!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Dick snapped when Wally suddenly entered and interupted his thoughts. Guess that answered his question. "Wally! Where have you been!?" He asked, not angry, just.. Confused and really just wide awake after being woken in the middle of the night.

Mei smiled when she saw Wally and she got warm by his touch. He was finally there. But where did he go? What had happened? She noticed he had shaved, which meant that some time must have passed. But how long?
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next