Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 62 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm

"Yeah, uh, they're catching me up to speed. Literally," Wally chuckled. He took a sip of his drink before continuing, "Caitlin and Cisco are still there and helping me get back into the routine. So much has changed and different scientific discoveries have been made, especially in the meta field."

"Oh yeah, and definitely with the new meta-teen community center. Eduardo Sr. and Jr. have been making great progress talking with kids who have been affected by their powers," Barbara added. She was trying to keep her status as a kinda "Batman affiliated" member under wraps, since no one other than Dick there needed to know.

"Oh wow, really? That's great," Carter said with a smile.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm

"I do not follow. How is it more people become, what you say? Meta?" Mei asked, not really understanding the superpower thing within certain humans.

"Looks like there's a way to tell if a person has the Gene or not, right?" Will asked, mostly looking at Wally since he was mr Science. Honestly, he wasn't too interested in it himself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:06 pm

"Ever since, well, our generation was born, more and more tests for the meta-gene have been issued. Its now very common for every parent to test their child for the meta-gene if they so wish at any hospital. Especially after a baby is born. Its...scary, with how so many have been taken and exploited for it," Barbara said with a frown.

"You know an awful lot about this," Carter commented, not helping but to lower her eyes a bit. She knew Barbara had been Batgirl for a time, but she would think with how her legs were, she would retire.

"Well, yeah. Gotta keep up with the news and all," Barbara said with a soft smile.

Wally took a sip of his drink, trying to not feel awkward with the fake smiles and heavy tension.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:22 pm

"Sooo," Dick could feel the tension as well and he cleared his throat, swallowing. "How about after we finnish eating here and play some games we go to a club? I feel like we could all need to let lose with some dancing, yeah?" He suggested.

"Dancing sounds like fun," Mei said. Actually, she wasn't a great dancer. Wally had taught her a little, and even Dick had taught her a little after Wally... Anyway, it would be fun to do some dancing. Little did the mermaid get that, it wasn't that kind of dancing at a club.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:55 pm

"Oh, what I would give for a real drink," Carter groaned a little. She then sighed. "You guys go ahead. We parents can't exactly take our kids 'dancing'. We'll have a little party of our own with the magic show that's about to happen."

"Oh yeah, definitely not going to that. I think it'll be fun, Mei. You'll get to see how normal young adults should spend their days," Wally told Mei as he got up.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:10 pm

"Well okay. But the magic show sounds fun too," Mei smiled, kinda feeling bad if they all split up.

Barbara and Dick covered their chuckles. Since Wally hated the magic shows. "Well. We could always go to the magic show, then go to the club?" Barbara suggested just to tease. Even though she was in a wheelchair that didn't stop her from having a drink or having fun dancing. She could still dance just not on two legs.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:03 pm

"Mei, babe, its not real, its just a bunch of cheap tricks for gullible - I mean, kids," Wally said, changing his tone after seeing Will and Carter's looks.

"I think the kids, Will, and I will have a lot more fun than the club. But you guys have fun, and Wally, don't embarrass yourself on the dance floor," Carter told him as she got Sammy into her carrier on her chest and grabbed her baby bag.

"I didn't mean that," Wally sighed out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:18 pm

"Fast with his feet. Not so much with his mouth," Dick repeated what he had said so many times before.

"Well. I guess now he's just slow." Will commented, not appreciating the comment since Lian loved magic.

"Daddy! I wanna see the magic!" Lian pulled his sleeve and he totally got some ketchup on his shirt.

"Ugh." Will groaned and got some napkins. "Yes, sweetheart," He wiped her hands, then his shirt. "We're going."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:04 pm

"I think the magic show first will be fun. Then club," Barbara mentioned again, just for Wally's comment. Plus, she couldn't really do much dancing in her wheelchair. Wouldn't stop her from having fun anyway.

"Then its settled. Magic show," Carter smiled. She checked everything in her bag before getting up. "Wanna hold my hand, Lian?"

Wally sighed out before he looked at Mei. "Maybe it'll be fun."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:58 pm

"I am sure it will be," Mei said, grabbing his hand and she stood up before she glanced at Lian as she walked over to Carter. She frowned a little to herself.

"Yes!" Lian smiled and grabbed Carter's hand.

"Alright. Let's get going. Maybe you get to volonteer, Wally?" Dick laughed, walking next to Barbara.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 81 ... 100  Next