Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 77 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:56 pm

Dick smiled back. "So, uh. Tranq shot?" He asked, figuring, but he didn't move.

Mei smiled and grabbed his hands. "Okay. Good," she said before she looked up at him. "I love you, okay?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:18 pm

"Yeah. They've gotta be taking out their targets somehow," Carter shrugged, which inadvertently made her push up against him more since the space was so cramped.

Carter's face burned from embarrassment and just being this close with him... The last time she was this close with Dick, they were...

Agh! Don't think about that while he's right there!

Wally kissed her hand. "I love you more," he whispered. He was going to kiss her when they heard a knock. "Dammit, Cisco..."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:35 pm

"Nightwing, the situation is under control, what's taking you?" Barbara asked through the coms and Dick was thankful he heard Miss Martian just after that. We got the situation under control Miss Martians voice was heard inside their heads.

"We should... Check the others" Dick said.

Mei giggled, kissing his cheek before going to get the door. "Cisco. Welcome." Mei greeted, holding the door open to him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:17 pm

"Right, right...." Carter then kind of wiggled her way out of the cramped space and she felt like she could breathe again. She would not be doing that again... Would she?

Shaking her head, she turned to make sure that Nightwing was secured before she made her way inside with the others.
Seriously? 'Kite-Man'? Carter thought, seeing the stupidly named and bad bad guy get arrested and take it off to the police department. no wonder I was having trouble trying to figure out who was behind all of this! My dad never dealed with low rate villains like him.

"Thanks, Mei," Cisco said as he walked in. He then turned to both of them. " So, what are we exactly hacking into? "

"All work and no play now, huh Cisco?" Wally asked with a chuckle.

"Let's just say that my hacking finger is itching and it needs to be scratched," Cisco said the tiniest smirk on his face.

"Well, it'll definitely be taken care of because we need to be hacking into Luther Corp, " Wally told him.

Cisco frowned. " That is definitely not going to be an easy task, bro," he told him.

"But can you still try? " While he asked. " It's for a good cause. And we might finally see Luther in jail. "

"As if they can keep lex luthor in a prison, " he mutterd as he took a seat on the couch.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:25 pm

(haha oh that's that guy from the Harley Quinn series! Haha)

So we all good for tonight? Dick asked, drawing his slightly sweaty hands off into his pants. He decided to avoid Barbara for now. He was thankful the bug wasn't there to see them cause Barbara could get real jealous. Not that she needed to be jealous. He and Carter was over. Still... It did bring memories back. Dick shook his head.

Yeah. You can go ahead and shower, Rockstar Superboy teased since they got the bad guy. Their plan worked after all.

Mei looked at the screen, but as usual she didn't understand much about computers or technology. And even less so when it came to hacking. She was still thankful they were getting help with this.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:05 pm

I'll get the Bio-Shio ready, M'gann said before camouflaging herself and floating up to where Bio-Ship was.

Carter was there, just making sure everything was wrapped up before they left the scene. She found the tranquilizer dart that stupid ass Kite-Man was going to shoot Dick with and just sighed out. What did she start? Why does she always make things more complicated? Why couldn't she just be content with just how her life was?

(XD I know LOL but I just looked up obscure Batman villains and he was one of the first ones to pop up and I just thought that instead of making it a big ass mystery and everything, I just decided to use him LOL 😆)

"So, can you help us? " Wally asks Cisco.

"Yeah, I can. But it'll take time. It's not like I'm going to be hacking into some amateur Network from a 15-year-old. We're talking firewalls upon firewalls, " Cisco said.

"Well, we have all night. What all do you need? " Wally asked him, thankful that he could help them.

"A laptop. Some drinks. A couple of snacks. And total concentration, " Cisco listed off.

Wally then went through the house, picking up everything that Cisco needed including using both his and Dick's computers. He also so pulled out a six pack of Coke and a huge pack of chips for him.

"Will all of these work?" He asked.

"Computers are mediocre, but yeah, they'll work. Now..." Cisco practice knuckles, "let's get to work. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 pm

(Haha,I think that's perfect to be honest XD.Also, how do you wanna play this with Dick and Carter? Should they all go home after the mission or what do you think?)

Dick decided to get a cool shower. He let the water fall onto his face, his bangs hanging in his forehead and down his neck. He needed a haircut since it was getting a bit too long. He stroked his hair back, trying to wash away the memories of him and Carter that had resurfaced. He wasn't in love with her. He cared about her, but he was with Barbara now and said girlfriend would kill him if she had seen them earlier. Should he tell her about what happened? Well, nothing did happen... but still.

Mei actually didn't understand much of what Cisco was doing so she just gave him space along with Wally. She was greatful he wanted to help them and she hoped that they could stop Lex Luthor from polluting the ocean. She felt bad sometimes about leaving her home, but she still spent time in the ocean so she wanted it to be as good place to live for everyone who lived there.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:39 pm

(😜 well I'm glad you liked it 🤣 and I don't know... Maybe go home, but it still haunts their minds?)

Once Dick had his shower, the Team packed up and headed home. While on their way home, Carter was acting normal but on the inside, she was so confused. Also, she was glad Miss M had cut their telepathic link of because all Carter could think about was Dick. Oh, how she couldn't wait to get home to be with her daughter... and E
Will, too, of course.

Wally let Cisco have the room so he had no distractions. He found Mei and embraced her from behind.

"Penny for your thoughts," he said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:04 pm

(Sure! Do you think they would tell their partners?)

"I didn't know you could sing, Dick," Miss Martian said as they excited the ship back at the cave. "That was quite the performance."

Dick chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, thanks. It's not exactly my comfort zone," he admitted.

"The girls seemed to like it," Superboy teased. It was kinda hard to miss most of the audience had been girls.

Mei looked at him from hover her shoulder and smiled. "Do you think we can stop Luthor?" She asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 pm

(Mm... Knowing those two... Doubt it 🤣)

Carter glanced over at everybody praising and teasing Dick over his singing. "You haven't changed," she chuckled.

"Stop him from poisoning the ocean... Maybe. But stopping him from doing a lot of other bad stuff, I don't think so. But that's what the Justice League is for," Wally said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next