Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 9 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:25 pm

((Aww yes! ^^ I like it. And oooh. Maybe Carter could go visit Artemis and she admits to her about taking the gun?))

Kid Flash was feeling really jumpy and edgy. Thawne was right there, just being separated by a glass wall. He was a sitting duck with that inhibitor collar around his neck. How KF would just love to even the score there and now, but he couldn't and he wouldn't cross that line. That was what Thawne wanted.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:51 pm

(Ohh! Yes! I like that idea!)

"Would you look at that. If it isn't my second favorite speedster and his friend... Oh wait, you muct be the first now," Reverse Flash didn't have his cowl on, as he smirked at Wally. With Flash gone, guess Wally wa shis new target.

Nightwing narrowed his eyes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 pm

((Thanks!!))

The guilt was eating Carter up and she needed help in finding Shade, so she went to the best person for the job: Artemis. She could talk to her and maybe possibly help her find Shade. Jade was a bit more obvious choice with finding a fellow criminal, but no one had heard from her in a while. So why bother?

The short blonde arrived to the longer blonde haired girl's apartment and knocked. Carter looked around as she rubbed her arm until she looked at the door after Artemis answered. "Hey, sis," she greeted with a little smile.

"Carter? Uh, hey," Artemis greeted, feeling a little surprised that Carter just turned up. It wasn't like her to come visit out of the blue.

"Hey, um... I really need to talk with you about something. Can I come in?" Carter asked.

Feeling like this might be bad, Artemis nodded and held the door open for her. "Come in."

"Thanks," Carter said, stepping inside.

Kid Flash wanted to retaliate, wanted to say something, but he just gritted his teeth and took a calming breath. "We're not here to entertain you, Thawne. We're here for answers."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Thawne smirked. "Go ahead. I'm an open book,"

"Hard to say but I don't believe that," Nightwing said, not wanting any tricks. He knew he wasn't the be trusted.

"Of course. The" detective", " Thawne adjusted his SEAT from where he was leaned to the wall. He crossed his arms. " But I'm for real. I don't mind gloating about my plan to rid the Flash. So go on. Ask me." He just keept smirking
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Back at Artemis' apartment, Carter was sitting on her couch with some warm tea in her hands. She was having trouble telling Artemis what she did because she felt so much worse about it. So she skipped most of the details and told her how she helped Shade steal something before going quiet.

"What did you help steal?" Artemis asked, not freaking out even though she felt a little disappointed.

Carter took a breath before she looked over at her and said, "It was the gun that killed the Flash."

Artemis' eyes went wide at that. She did not see that coming.

Gloating!? That son of... Kid Flash gripped his fists before asking, "The gun. Where did you get it?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 pm

"From a shadow," Thawne simply replied.

"What shadow?" Nightwing demanded.

"Or was it... Ex shadow? Can't really remember. His name was Draco, but he got it from someone else. Unknown sorce," Thawne said, not knowing shades only her boss.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:51 pm

"Where is this 'Draco' then?" Kid Flash demanded to know. So he did have help. He was going to hunt down all of the accomplices and make them regret ever being born.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:24 pm

"Right now? No idea," Thawne said. He saw their looks. "Honestly. But... I. Might have an idea," He smirked.

"Where?" Nightwing demanded.

"Well. The League of shadows sounds like a good place to start," He mocked
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:28 pm

"I am not going on a wild goose chase! You give us the information we want right now!" Kid Flash yelled, hitting the glass with his fist.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:55 pm

"KF, I don't think he knows," Nightwing admitted.

"Bingo, birdbrain," Thawne said. "But. I can tell you where I saw him last," He added before telling him the location. Just where Carter had been seen with Shado. Well. It was elading there anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next