Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 54 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:24 pm

((Oh cool! Hi, Tula! Hi, Garth! XD))

Wally sighed before he followed after Kaldur to the ship so they could use it to get to the Poseidon. He was doing this all for Mei. That's what kept him going.

"You sure this is a good idea, Kaldur'ahm?" Garth asked in Atlantean after Kaldur reached him. "Who is to say the sirens are not luring you both into a trap?"

"Hey, I'm older than Jim," Will said as he pointed to the other clone with his thumb.

"But I'm prettier!" Jim called.

((My favorite line in the whole series I swear to God XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:35 pm

(haha xD Haha. it's halerious)

"I guess we'll find that out soon enough," Kaldur said. He knew it was a risk and what Garth was saying could be true. But he promised Wally he would help him. "We will be careful. Thank you again, friends." He put his hands on one shoulder each.

"You know you can always count on us, Kaldur'ahm." Tula said with a smile.

With that, the two heroes got into the ship and left Tula and Garth behind.

"I'll step it up. I'll make it right by Halo, Brion and Jace," Dick said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Wally glanced at Kaldur and he asked, "So...that's Tula?" He knew who Tula was by Kaldur's stories. He had met Garth briefly once, but he had, well, retired and then disappeared before he got a chance to meet the famous Tula.

Will laid a hand on Dick's shoulder. "Never doubted it for a moment," he said before Jim and Roy walked over.

"All goggles present and accounted for, boss," Roy read off the clipboard. "The clipboard never lies."

"You know what? Private security is more fun than I thought," Jim admitted.

"Sounds like the beginning of a Harper family business," Will said, getting his arms around his family.

"Don't push it," Roy groaned.

"Baby steps." Will grabbed the clipboard before turning back to Dick as he said, "Now, there is one more thing on our to do list."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm

"Yeah, that's her." Kaldur smiled and closed the ship hatch before they dove under.

Later that night the harpers and one grayson were in their hero outfits and gavung finnished their mission. And as Red Arrow made a comment about they're looking better in their security outfits.

Nightwing said. "No, they do not."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Wally never liked being in an enclosed space for too long, so he hoped that ship was fast enough to get them where they needed to go. However, where exactly were they going to know they arrived? The sirens weren't specific about how he'd find the Poseidon other than just going in on general direction.

"Well, looks like our job here is gone. I'm going home. Don't wait up," Arsenal called as he shot a zipline by his robotic arm and swung away.

"Keep me in touch about the business, Will. I think a Harper family business sounds good," Guardian said to Red Arrow.

"Yeah, will do. Thanks again," Red Arrow said before Guardian left, leaving the two alone. The clone looked at Nightwing and said, "So...are we going to talk about Carter?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:08 pm

The ship was fast, indeed. Almost as fast as the bio-ship. And in just a matter of minutes they were getting closer to the middle of the Athlantic Ocean. "ur told Wally as he guessed they were getting closer. He had a bad feeling about all of this. Like Wally wasn't telling him something.

Nightwing stepped back to look at him. "I have no room to talk, but... Really?" He just never saw then two of them together.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:18 pm

"Do you...know anything about this 'Poseidon'? All the sirens told me was that he was their creator, but no one had ever seen him," Wally said as he saw them getting closer and closer.

"I know its kind of a shock, but she's not so bad. She understands what its like being a single parent and she loves Sam to bits. She's trying her best to have a normal life, Dick, like I am, too," Red Arrow said. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything at first, but I figured you might not even care."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Kaldur sighed. "Like I said. I don't know much more than what the books at the liberary of Atlantis have told me. But accoarding to ledgend he is the beginning to all life in our oceans. He was a tyrant. He abused his powers for his own personal gains. It nearly lead to his destruction. He was never seen after the battle of the gods. And he sat the rules of the seas." Kaldur told him. He looked at him. "It's all ledgend of course." Maybe none of that was true.

Nightwing was silent for a moment before looking at him. "What about Jade?" He asked. He didn't know she had cut things off... permanently. There always seemed to be, hope, anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:55 pm

"Right... Hopefully he's nicer than the books," Wally joked, all while feeling uneasy. This was not gonna be some easy covert mission like they used to do when they were kids.

Red Arrow frowned and looked away a little. "She's not going to come back, Dick. She says she's staying away for our 'protection', but its just because she can't let go of her life."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:04 pm

"Indeed," Kaldur agreed. He then noticed the power went out on the Atlantean ship. "Something just made us stop." He said, seeing as he couldn't get the engine running again. Couln't be a coincidence. "I'm taking us up to the surface," he said, letting the pedals open on the sides to at least take them to the surface. As they were getting closed Kaldur could sense there was a storm above the surface. "Hold on!" He told Wally, knowing things would get rocky once up there. He would most likley be fine, he could breath under water, but for Wally it could be dangerous.

As the ship emerged from the dark waters waves hit against the windows. The sky was dark and you could hear thunder from afar. And a few moments later Kaldur saw a big wave approch. "Abandon ship!" He told Wally, knowing that theit ships wern't built to be on the surface. Then the water came slashing down over them.

(Man, gonna be hard to play a mean evil god)

"Right," Dick nodded. What else could he say? He wouldn't exactly stop Will and Carter from seeing eachother, he himself was practically a thing with Barbara already. "Okay then, we good. I hope you and C can work things out," He said, really meaning that. It was a bit odd to say, but they both deserved to be happy. And he understood that Carter would want a clean slate after what happened... twice.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 77 ... 100  Next