Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:12 pm

Sky swallowed the food and it was actually really good! "I suppose that's true, but that's not what I want," Sky shook her head before saying. "People say it's a privilege... Being royal. But despite having this... Role, I'd just like to feel normal." She was fairly used to it by now and most castle staff knew she enjoyed doing things for herself and not having everything done for her. She thought it was important too, to help her feel grounded.

Dick looked over to where Carter was sitting and gave her a small wave and smile before he turned back to the guy. "Okay," he said. Guessed he was a ready as he'd ever be.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm

Wally frowned just slightly before he took her hand in his again. "I never really knew what it was to be " normal ". Not on your level anyway. Not really. But I can understand. Heck, I am understanding now,? He added. It was true. Since they were married, he was their king, and which he had a lot to uphold as well. He could see where it was stressful on her. Even more than having the fate of the world in your hand sometimes. Well, not exactly. But with all the same.

"But...." He smirked at her, brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her hand gently, "I plan on rewarding you immensely by the end of tonight. Just the two of us."

Carter, absolutely giddy, held a thumb up to say good luck!

"All right, have fun man, " The guy who was running the karaoke booth nodded to him before he started to play " beautiful soul " by Jesse McCartney.

Carter heard the opening of the melody and she couldn't help a little fangirl squeal come out of her. The people sitting in front of them turned in her direction and she blushed, embarrassed and gave them a little wave before turning her direction back to her husband. He really was the best.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:55 pm

Sky smiled before she blushed slightly since she knew exactly what he meant by that. It had been too long since the two had had a night all together. Even like this, going out dancing, enjoying a dinner together? It had been a lot to do after coming back to Ireland, getting everything back on track after the Vertigo incident. They had worked a lot, so to actually get some time off just the two of them felt very nice. It was needed. "Mhm, you better hope nobody heard that," she teased, glancing around but they did have a table a bit on the side so there weren't anyone else sitting right next to them.

Dick let the intro play and cleared his throat before taking the mic to his mouth and singing the small opening of the chorus before starting on the first verse. He glanced up at Carter, since she was sort of his safe spot to look at.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:58 am

"I think we're safe, " Wally said, his grin not leaving his face. He kissed her hand again before he let go to finish up his food and drink some wine.

A part of him secretly wished he could enjoy the buzz everybody says they get once they get drunk. Since getting his powers, he was never able to. Even if he was slower than his uncle. He had to check up on him and Iris one of these days. See how the twins and his whole family was doing really. Maybe he would give them a call tomorrow. Tonight, he was going to enjoy his wife.

Carter was just beaming with joy and pride as she listened to her husband's beautiful voice. She was so happy that he mustered up the courage to go out there and sing for her. It didn't really make sense to her as to why that was the one thing Dick never really liked. That he doubted himself in. She wanted him to know that he had a beautiful voice and everyone thought so.

Indeed, even though his eyes were on her, a lot of the patrons of the restaurant had stopped mid meal Just to see who is singing with such a beautiful voice. Carter knew she would have to make sure that they knew that he was unavailable by the end of the night because there were going to be some single women, and even men she noticed, that would be wanting him to go home with them. And the pleasure she got from how he rejected them, especially when he will point out that he had a wife waiting for him, it was just... She loved him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Sky giggled lightly before she also continued to eat her food. It was really delicious. She put her fork down and swallowed before taking some more wine. She didn't really drink a lot, but she could enjoy a glass from time to time in good company. She tended to drink a lot more when she was with Damon, not that she had any memories of that.

"I'm really proud of you, you know?" She told Wally, putting her glass down.

(Haha everyone wants to be Carter atm)

Dick noticed that at least people weren't booing him, not that they were booing anyone before, but still. Must mean he was doing pretty good. He'd admit he was a bit stiff in the beginning, but he soon could let loose s bit more once he saw people actually seemed to listen.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:18 pm

Wally looked up at her then, and eyebrow raised. He then smiles and asked, " for what? " A chuckle had escaped out of his mouth when he asked that. " If there is anybody that should be proud, I should be the one that's proud of you. I am. For a lot of stuff. But thank you, " He said before he could forget to actually thank her for saying that she was proud of him. Even though he knew that there was a lot that he wasn't proud of himself for.

(Haha yes XD I wish I was Carter right now lol. Well, I am but you know what I mean)

Carter had seen more people start together around Dick, completely hypnotized by his melodic voice. So Carter drink the last of her drink before she got up, making her way up to the front so that way nobody got in between her and her husband. But Carter was smiling all the same. She saw how Dick was finally loosening up from his stiff posture And actually looking like he was enjoying himself! Nothing could make her happier. Seeing a man that was proud of what he was doing, and knew that he was doing well at it. It was definitely a turn on for her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:42 pm

"You just... You never even hesitated to move here with me," Sky said. And she wouldn't even know where she would be if he hadn't. "And... You didn't hesitate in wanting to marry me, which made you King. And-and I'm just so proud of you for that," Sky said, not realising she was getting a bit emotional.

Dick smiled when Carter took the front among the small crowd and he didn't hesitate to walk over and grab her hand as he sang the chorus. "I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soal. He brought her close as he sang the bridge. "Am I crazy for wanting you..."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:57 pm

"Sky...." Wally smiled before he took his chair and made it to where he was sitting next to her instead of a cross. He placed his hands on either side of her face and brought her down into a kiss. Then he pulled away and leaned his forehead on hers, saying, " I would do it over again without a regret. Not a single one. "

Who cares if everyone saw them being all sappy with one another. She was just more than his queen, she was his wife. The love of his life. And hopefully, one day the mother of his child or children. Who knew? Only the future could tell them that.

(I'm embarrassed to say this but if I was younger, like the 13-14-year-old me that you met, I would have been squealing by now XD)

Carter only laughed as soon as he had to grabbed her hand and looking into her eyes as he was singing those words. Those words were for her, and only her. She then joined him on that stage, never letting go of his hand and just brought her other hand to his face as he continued to sing. It was definitely unscripted, not like any of this actually was, but she knew that he got embarrassed easily so for him to actually reach out for her meant a lot to her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:56 am

Sky smiled up at him and felt a tear in the corner of her eye. She used the back of her finger to wipe it off. "Sorry," she said, not meaning to get so emotional.

(Haha of course xD)

Dick then finished the song, never letting his eyes go of her and he realised that they weren't alone when the song finished and everything applauded.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:58 pm

"You have nothing to apologize for, " Wally told her with a warm smile. He kissed her forehead next before straightening, but he kept one of her hands in his. He ran his thumb across her fingers and asked, " So, you up for dessert? "

Carter felt a blush crepe onto her face before she took one of Dick's hands and had them both bow. When she rose, she laughed and kissed his cheek. "I love you," She whispered into his ear.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next