Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:27 pm

Sky smiled at him before deciding to pull a Wally line on him just to tease. "I don't think you're on the menu?"

Dick only smiled at her, "I love you too," he said, before turning to the audience and he held a hand up with a chuckle. "Thank, you, thank you!" He was glad they enjoyed his performance as well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:43 pm

Wally couldn't help the slight blush that came to his ears before he let out a howl of laughter. Then he kissed her cheek. " Smooth, your Majesty, " He teased back.

Carter laughed before she heard some of the crowd cheer, "Encore! Encore! " She turned to Dick with a smirk on her lips. " What do you say, Dickie boy? Want to give them what they want?" Oh she was loving this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:06 pm

Sky smiled somewhat a snug smile and stroked some hair behind her ear. "I learn from the best," she teased back since she knew that he knew she stole that like from him. Then, once they both finished their meal, since Sky ate a bit slower than her husband they called the waiter back in to look at the desert menu.

"Anything you need me to translate this time, too?" Sky teased, looking up at Wally as she was skimming through what they had.

Dick chuckled a little. "Well, I suppose I could do one more song," he had to give in. If everyone wanted him to anyway, since he knew Carter did for sure.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Wally rolled his eyes and shook his head at her. " I think I can figure it out from here, but thank you, beautiful. " He gave her a wink and a teasing smirk right back before he scanned the dessert menu once again. He might be in a different country, but he knew ice cream and chocolate when he saw one! The hot lava cake with whipped cream and some chocolate sprinkles were looking mighty good right then. " I think I'll have that, " He said, pointing at it to let her know.

The crowd cheered since they heard him say he would sing another song. Carter heard some requests for a duet, but she quickly waved her hands. " No, no, you don't want to hear me sing if you still want to have your ears, " She let the crowd know with a laugh. She kissed Dick's cheek one more time before she hopped off the stage. Then she turned to him, asking, " Do you need some water or something before you sing again? It's on me, " She winked at him, even though she knew that they shared an account anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:34 pm

Sky giggled and glanced at her menu again until she looked up, seeing him point to what he wanted. "Ohh, that looks nice," Sky said, looking more at that desert in the menu. She didn't think she ever tried hot lava cake before. "Is it chocolate?" She asked as she read about it. She did love chocolate!

"I think I can manage one more song," Dick said before he asked her. "What do you want to hear?" He would let her pick anyday since he did this for her anyway.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:10 pm

"It's like a chocolate brownie that has melted chocolate inside of it. You take a spoonful of it, then dip it in some ice cream and together it's amazing. I'm actually very glad that they have it here. Then again, most places that have it are usually fancy, " Wally said, putting a finger to his chin in thought. "This one also has chocolate sprinkles on it too. Making it extra sweet. I know how much you love chocolate, so I can order us one a piece?"

Carter pointed at herself. ", You want me to choose? Oh, You might regret that decision," She teased him before she made her way through the crowd that had gathered up to the guy running the booth and whispered in his ear which song she wanted him to play next.

The tattooed man only chuckled and gave her a thumbs up. " I think it suits him well, " The guy said.

Carter gave him a thumbs up back before she returned to her spot where she had been standing. " It's right where you want me, by Jesse McCartney. You can just sing his songs so well."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:40 pm

"Yes, yes. I want that," Sky decided. Name chocolate and she was in. "Why is it called lava cake anyway? The stuff inside isn't red... Maybe it's because it runs out kinda like lava?" She was basically discussing with herself. "Still weird though." She shrugged before she just smiled at her husband, seeing his look. Yes. Sometimes she would have a conversation with him but really just discussing with herself.

"Maybe I should dye my hair blonde, do his whole due?" Dick joked, flipping his hair before getting ready as the DJ started the next Jesse McCartney song for him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Wally rolled his eyes at her playfully. " You're adorable, do you know that? " He asked her, not teasing at all. Then he waves the waiter down to order them two hot lava cake. He whispered into the young man's ear for a little surprise for Sky, which made the young man snicker before he nodded his head and took the menus away with a shallow bow.

"Before you ask, " Wally said as he held up his hand, knowing she would want to know what the whispered, " I didn't ask him anything bad. Just a little request. "

Carter let out a laugh at her silly husband. " There's only enough room for one blonde in this relationship! " She called for him before the song began. She absolutely adore how he got into the whole music thing. Perhaps if he had gotten adopted by somebody else other than Bruce, they might have done something with his musical talent. She wasn't saying Bruce was a bad parent, not at all. Without him, they never would have met. Dick wouldn't have stayed in Gotham and met her. So she was just thankful for all of it. For him. For her husband. Her silly, sexy husband.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:28 pm

Sky had an eyebrow arched, but a smile on her lips. "Yeah? Then why so secretive?" She asked, before just taking some water that was in the small glass next to her wine glass.

Dick chuckled lightly before he started the song as the lyrics appeared on the screen. It was actually a lot of fun to see some of the people there enjoying, and even some of them, who probably had too much to drink, sing along when the chorus hit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:11 pm

"Because it's a surprise," Wally laughed lightly. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "You're going to love it. Promise."

One of those who had a little too much to drink was Carter as she finished her second margarita of the evening. She decided to stop there, however, so she could enjoy her husband's performance.

She was loving every single moment of it as Dick was starting to get into the performance of the song. It was about time he let loose.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next