Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:46 pm

"Mhm," Sky put the waterglass down and smiled. "If you say so," she said, giving his hand a small squeeze back.

Dick eventual finished the song and held his hands up for the people applauding. "Thank you!" He said, handing the mic back to the DJ, who seemed to get more people lining up for Karaoke now. Dick chuckled and walked back to their booth, sliding in next to his wife. "So, how was I? Hope I didn't embarrass you," he teased. Okay, maybe he knew he wasn't horrible at singing.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:41 pm

Wally chuckled before he saw a flicker of light out of the corner of his vision and he smiled to himself.

Then about three of the waiters came out of the kitchen with the two orders of the hot lava cakes; however, one had a single candle and some sparklers atop it.

Wally got up and he began to sing "Happy Birthday" to Sky.

Once they were done, everyone applauded and cheered.

"Thank you, thank you," Wally told the rest of the restaurant attendees, chucking.

He could tell that Sky was confused as hell, so he chuckled out," L-Let me explain." He sat down next to her and said,"I know that I missed your birthday when I was....away. So I just told them that I wanted to celebrate your birthday today because, well, you know..." He gave her a goofy/charming smile.

Carter immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on his, kissing him. That was her answer.

She pulled away and whispered, "I have never been more in love with you than I am right now."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:02 pm

Sky felt a smile come to her face, just thinking that was such a nice gesture of him to do. "Aw, Wally. That's so nice of you," she said as she wrapped her arms around him to hug him. He was such a sweetheart. "Thank you." She said as she pulled away and looked him in the eyes, trying to not get all sappy again. It was just so thoughtful of him to remember and even do something like this. She loved that side of him.

"Oh really? Maybe I should sing more often then?" Dick chuckled lightly before he kissed her lips softly.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:14 pm

Wally only smiled warmly at her And he gently kissed her lips, pulling her closer to him. He pulled away just slightly to whisper, " You don't have to thank me for anything. I have more to a tone for, and this is just a start to the rest of our lives together. " Then he kissed her again, not caring who saw.

Carter smiled into the kiss before she angled her head for him, deepening the kiss as she pulled him closer to her. God she loved her bird boy. More than he could ever know. " You definitely should, " She whispered out after kissing him, getting her breath back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Sky smiled even wider at his words and closed her eyes as she met his lips. It was nice to be at a place like this where they were put in public, but there still wasn't any paparazzi up in their face. It was as if they were just normal. Well,... Almost normal. If course people were still looking. It it wasn't the same thing. This felt much more like... Family. Probably because it was a known place that her parents used to go to.

"I'm still waiting to see you down there," Dick murmured into her lips, teasing. He knew she probably wouldn't go down there. Not after just the drinks she had anyway. But he would love to see her let loose too.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:53 pm

Wally pecked her lips one last time before he finally broke away from her. He fixed his hair before he said, " Well, as much as I enjoy kissing you, I don't want to waste our desserts. Do you? " He asked, teasing slightly.

"Go down where, exactly? " Carter asked him, her eyebrows wiggling before she giggled. Oh yeah, she was definitely a little drunk. But not enough to not speak coherently. " No, no, you know I can't sing, Dick." As much as she loved to sing, her voice wasn't even as nice as her husband's.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:27 pm

Sky giggled and put a strand of hair that had fallen out of it's place behind her ear and shook her head. "No. Besides, we can continuously back home," she whispered back so no one else could hear before deciding to leave him at that tease as she turned her attention to the chocolate with the small candle in it. She then blew out the candle.

Dick totally loved how she had a dirty humor, especially when she was a little drunk but he only chuckled. "It's just for fun, C. You don't have to be Madonna down there." He said, but he wouldn't force her to do anything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:46 pm

Wally felt himself smirk before he slipped an arm around her waist, squeezing her side and he nibbled on her ear just slightly. " Can't wait, " He whispered before he let her go so he could enjoy his own dessert. He was practically drooling by the time he had taken the first bite and felt very satisfied. "Oh, oh is this stuff is so good. "

Carter made a little sound before she got up from her seat. " All right, all right. You pulled my leg. Just don't record and don't laugh, " She told Dick, pointing at him before she went up to the karaoke booth. She talked with the tattooed man that had hit on her husband and requested a fun Britney Spears songs
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:54 pm

Sky felt a shiver go down her neck but she smiled when he returned to his desert. Typical Wally. She even let out a small giggle at his comment. "I don't doubt it," she said before picking up her spoon and tasting the first piece. And indeed the chocolate flavour melted in her mouth. Chocolate was seriously so good it was insane. She closed her eyes just to enjoy the flavour.

Dick let out a surprised laugh when she actually walked down there. Well. As if he wasn't going to record this? Besides, he was about 110% sure that Carter had recorded him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:52 pm

Wally pointed the spoon at her as he said, "Right? May need to get the recipe from them so we could eat this all the time back at home. " He almost said " back at the palace " but it was much more than a palace or a castle. It was their home. He took another bite and did a little happy dance and his seat, not caring who saw or recorded.

(I don't know why but I want Carter to sing " circus " by Britney Spears XD)

Carter had requested to sing "Circus" by the Great Britney Spears just for her husband, who was from the circus of course.

She let the opening begin before she started to sing. Her voice was nowhere near as amazing as her husband's, but it was decent enough. Britney Spears would be totally disappointed in her though. But she hoped that her dance moves, which included some sexy shake of the hair and taunting hip swings would distract them all from the bad singing voice.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next