Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:25 pm

(haha right? He probably wouldn't have told Carter about that xD)

Sky watched him, checking how the outfit actually looked on. It didn't look bad. She then heard him and couldn't help but to tease. "Oh yeah, you're just missing the crown." She then walked over and fixed his collar a bit, making sure he left two buttons unbuttoned at the top. She took a step back and thought about it. "Tuck your shirt in," she said before walking back to his walk in closet and came back with a pair black braces to try on with.

Dick laughed lightly. "I imagine Bruce giving you the batglare for calling him "old man"," he said. He knew she referred to Alfred, but still, she said it as if she could have meant Bruce and it made him laugh.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:33 pm

(DEFINITELY NOT 🤣)

Wally tucked his shirt in, waiting to see what she was up to. He had never been a tucked in shirt kind of guy, not until he actually started going to stuff at the palace and then eventually became king. He tucked in his shirt when he went to gala's with his best friend since he was the son of billionaire Bruce Wayne and every event was formal. Hell, he knew that he got on Alfred's nerves every time he walked in and his shirt was either wrinkled, not tucked in, or both.

Carter laughed with him when he laughed. She absolutely loved it when he did! It was deep, and music to her ears. She kissed his cheek before she went and grabbed some black heels to go with the red shirt she had on. "I'm going to put some earrings in and then we can go, " she told her husband as she slipped on her heels and then once that was done, went to her jewelry box to find some earring that will look good.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Sky helped him button the back button on the bracers and hung them over his shoulders. "Try these on," she said, walking back to his front side so she could see how it would look once he buttoned the front straps down into the pants. It added some more style to the outfit in her opinion. Actually she always loved men wearing bracers, but it wasn't as popular in America as it was in Europe to just wear them without a jacket. At least not what she had seen.

"Alright, sounds good," Dick said, buttoning the ends of the arms to his shirt before he went to put on some cologne. He also grabbed some gel to apply to his slightly damp hair, just to style it a bit so it wouldn't turn into a big pile of floof. He knew he needed a haircut, again, as he could sweep his hair a bit too far back for his liking.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:03 pm

(Do a lot of men in Sweden were those? I had to look those up just to see what they were lmao XD but yeah, they do look pretty cool!)

Wally helped her latch them on him. It was definitely a different fashion choice than what he was used to, but like they say, when in Rome, do as a Romans do. Or well, they were in Ireland, not Rome but the sentiment was still the same.

Once they were all on, Wally stepped away just to show himself to his wife, holding his arms out slightly so that she could see all of him. " Well? How do I look?"

Carter had just put the last hearing in when she saw him mess with his hair. She chuckled and walked over, running her hands through his hair and making it kind of messy, as if she had been running her hands through his hair while kissing him. That was what she wanted to imply, especially when they went out tonight. That he was hers, forever and always. Especially because they were married now. Their one year anniversary was still many months away, but she was excited for it. And for the years to come.

"And... There. Just how I like it. " She has made it still somewhat messy, but it was a sexy kind of messy. She absolutely hated when his hair was kind of slicked back, and he knew that too.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:41 pm

(Well no, I wouldn't say a lot. You can wear them over a shirt instead of like a jacket or something, for a bit more casual look, but still nice looking. Sometimes with a tie and sometimes without it. It's a special style so not every guy likes it I guess. I have definitely seen it on guys, like when they are dressing up, but it's not the most common. It's more common to maybe just have a shirt, or a shirt and tie/bowtie. Or even a jacket as well. It just depends on what you like I guess. I think either you like the look or you hate it xD No in between haha. But yeah, i think the American word is suspenders, well they're supposed to be the same thing. I personally like it a lot if it's styled right. Either more casual like this;Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 26f276c37b44d3ea98af1db5b64a0721 or this Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 Mandeephuda-2166099092942032 or more buisness/formal like this Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 2b9fbfd9090ac605acb16377afeca131 Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 4 Mens-suspenders-fashion-22)

Sky looked at the results and smiled. "Yeah, that looks great. What do you think?" She asked, she didn't want him to be uncomfortable in anything and wanted him to feel good. She knew that the whole "kingly" and formal clothing style he'd had to adapt to wasn't exactly what he was used to wearing before he became a public figure.

"It's not too messy, right? Or I'll be thrown out for looking like a hobo," Dick teased, since he knew she liked it messy, but it still had to look decent and not like he just came out from a secret makeout session from the bathroom.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:14 pm

"Yeah, I think that I look pretty dapper in it if I do say so myself, " Wally said with a wiggle of an eyebrow. He laughed before adding,"My dad actually wore these a lot to more business or formal gatherings. Sometimes, he had to wear them just to keep his pants up. "

It was true. His dad wasn't fat or unhealthy by any means, but he was definitely a little overweight so in order to keep his pants up sometimes, he had to wear some suspenders. Wally always made fun of them, telling him he looked like an old man while wearing them. The thought made him smile, thinking that he should give them a call when he got a chance. He would ask Sky if they could go visit them, but considering that they just got back to being in power after the whole vertigo thing, it was good to stay in Ireland for a good couple of months.

"I think you look sexy. I want to make sure everyone knows that you're mine. That no one flirts with you, because I..." Carter took a deep breath and looked at him in his eyes. His beautiful, blue cerulean eyes. Eyes that you could take a dipping because they were so blue.

"I always feel like you're too good for me. That.... That one day, there is going to be this super, amazing girl that comes from a wonderful family and she's going to love you And I.... I'll be alone again. Because everything I love always seems to be taken away from me. Sky. My mom. Even you, for a bit. And I don't know if I can take something like that again. I would die. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:11 pm

Sky smiled before a small smirk crept on her face. "Yeah? Do you need them to keep your pants up?" She teased, making sure they laid flat against his chest and she brushed off his shoulders to straighten some wrinkles, seeing that everything looked good and in place.

"Hey," Dick grabbed her chin and gently tilted it up so she would look at him. "That's not going to happen," he said. He moved his hand to her cheek as he kissed her forehead before looking at her again. "I love you, okay? I'd never leave you for anyone else." He said. She needed to believe that because he would hate if she kept having doubts like that.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:54 pm

Wally please leave rolled his eyes. He capture her hands and kiss them, looking at her with a predatory gaze as he said,"Maybe tonight I don't need to worry about keeping them up. "

When was the last time they had sex? Wally couldn't remember and that was so bad.

Carter only nodded before she hugged him tightly. She wasn't worried about him cheating or anything. She just doubted her worth for him, but he just made it a whole lot better. " I love you too, wonder boy, " She whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:54 pm

Sky could tell what he was implying and she loved it when he flirted back with her. The smirk crept back onto her face and she bit her bottom lip, playing with his fingers. "Maybe you don't," she said.

Dick hugged her back, grabbing the back of her head to hold her close. He stroked his thumb through heir hair a bit and pulled back s bit to kiss the top of her head. "I love you too." He said. He pulled back to look at her and he smiled. "Now let's get going," he said. It was going to be fun to have a night out, especially when it had been so long since they even got alone time together.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:19 pm

Wally only let out a low chuckle before he picked her up in his arms bridal style. " Well, shall we, my queen? " He loved calling her that to tease her. But he would call her that regardless if she were an actual queen or not.

"I'm driving! " Carter said, grinning at him before going past him into the hallway where the set the keys on the kitchen aisle just for this occasion. She was driving because she knew where they were going and then he would have to be the designated driver on the way home.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next