Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:07 am

Sky hugged him back, her eyebrows furrowed. She heard him say that he loved her and it put her somewhat at ease, but not enough to completely drop her concern that something was on his mind. "I love you too," she told him, before stroking her hands over his back a little. "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

"Uh-" Dick turned to her as he was buttoning up a nice white shirt. ",Red," he decided after seeing the two options. She usually didn't wear a lot of colour, and he loved it everytime she did. He stopped and left the top two buttons unbuttoned, asking. "Leave it open or button up and tie?" He asked, not sure what she preferred. Honestly he would take Carter's fashion advice before his own, even if she pretended not to be interested in fashion he knew that she was. At least a little bit.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:41 pm

Yeah, something was definitely wrong but Wally just nodded his head and smiled at her. " Of course. And you can do the same too. I'm not going anywhere again, I promise."

He looked at her before he leaned his head down, capturing her lips in a kiss. He was trying not to think that Damon was doing something funny before a grand scheme or something. But he would take the win anyway.

Carter look at him before she walked over and grabbed one of the already buttoned up buttons and undid it. "The more skin the better, " she slightly flirted with him.

She kissed his cheek before going back over to her side of the bed, letting her towel drop and then putting on a bra and underwear before putting on the shirt that he picked out. She then found some comfortable sleek leggings that would look great with the shirt and slipped them on. Then she turned to him and made a small pose. " Well? What do you think? I haven't done my hair yet, but you like?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:11 am

Sky smiled and tilted her head up to meet his lips, lifting her heels of the floor a little bit as she rested her hands on his shoulders.

Dick grinned a little and adjusted his shirt. Of course more skin would be better. She saw her get dressed and do the cute little pose. "I like your hair messy, remember?" He teased, since she didn't need to worry about her looks. She always looked stunning to him..
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:27 pm

Wally picked her up gently by her waist, deepening their kiss before pulling away. He asked her, " So, is the option to do something still open?"

Carter just gave him a loving smile. He was so perfect... Her insecurities started to show as her smile faltered a bit, the only for a second. She shook her head and pointed at him, saying, " You are such a flirt. You know, I bet Wally taught you everything on flirting because I am sure as hell Bruce didn't." 

(GAH You are making me love Dick even more!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:20 am

Sky only laughed, kissing his lips again as a response before she pulled back. "Yes!" She smiled up at him, so happy he wanted to do something and that they seemed okay now after their conversation earlier.

(Mohaha! The power is in my hands! )

"You really think I learned my best lines from Wally?" Dick asked her, since Wally had some very cheesy flirt lines. Sure, Wally had his "flirt classes" with him and he might have picked up on a few things. But not everything. However, she was right about one thing. Bruce definitely didn't taught him how to act around ladies.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:28 pm

Wally only laughed before he spun her around and then sat her down. " Okay, what do you want to do?" He would change into whatever he needed to for their outing. Becoming a king, he had a huge wardrobe for every occasion now.

"Well, who else? " Carter walked over to him and got her arms around his neck, playing with the back of his hair that curled at the end because it was getting longer. She actually liked that look. But if his hair got longer than her, then she would make him cut it. She did not do the man bun.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:20 pm

Sky thought for a moment before she suggested. "How about we go out? Have some fun? It's been so much after the whole Vertigo incident. I know a good place to go dancing?" It was somewhere they could go to actually have fun without being too much in public. As the king and queen they couldn't just exactly go out like everybody else because there would be press and scandals and whatever.

"Let's just say, experience," Dick said, since he had a period where he was kinda known to be somewhat of s dog. He wasn't gonna mention names, at least not female names because he did not want to ruin Carter's mood.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:46 pm

(Dick, When did you even have time to go out and be a dog?! Boy, you've been with Carter for years now! Lmao XD 🤣)

"Say no more. Whatever my queen wants she will get." Wally winked at her before he put her down and then zoomed to their walk-in closet and came out with three different outfits. All for him, obviously. He will let her pick out what she wanted to wear and let her pick out what looked best on him.

"Which one? It's kind of brisk out there, so I got dark jeans, topped with a white button up, and a nice black jacket. Then we have the red disco looking shirt, also black jeans, then some nice black shoes. And finally, we have the good old pale yellow turtleneck with dark brown pants, and I can match some brown shoes to match. What do you think? " He would definitely follow her fashion advice over his own any day.

Carter, however, gave him a look. " What experience?" She wasn't trying to let anything ruin her mood either, but the doubt in the back of her mind was starting to ag at her again.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:03 pm

(haha. Yes I know xD but maybe before they got together haha Idk or when he was a vampire emotions shut off ass. I don't know xD)

"Since when did you become so into fashion?" Sky teased him, even though she knew that they both had to think about what to wear as public figures. She inspected the outfits and looked at her husband to see what would suit him best for this outing. "Well, I think the turtleneck is gonna be too hot," she said before she grabbed the two shirts and held them up infront of his torso one at a time to compare them. "Mhm, the disco shirt is more fun," she decided, since he wore a lot of plain shirts and jackets on their royal meetings and such, so some colour and pattern would be nice.

Dick cleared his throat, not wanting to be in trouble. "Well, with you," he started strong since he at least thought that his romantic side was better now than when they first got together. "And my lousy attempts at flirting before we got together. Also, Alfred's given me some nice romantic ideas," he said since the butler really had taught him how to act classic.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:39 pm

(very true. Especially about the vampire thing lol 🤣 God I don't want to think about that either!)

"All right, " Wally nodded his head, grinning. He put the shirt onto the bed before he took off his own shirt so he could change. He slipped on the red shirt before he unbuckled his pants and switch them out with The other black pants he had picked to match. He got them on before turning to her and doing a slow spin. ", Well? Do I look " kingly "?" He teased.

Carter considered, nodding her head to the side once before smiling at him. " We should visit the old man when we get some time. And I don't mean Bruce, " she added with a tease to Batman. She wasn't really Bruce's number one fan at the moment since he had called Dick in for mission and favors over and over. But she knew that her husband was a grown adult and could make his own decisions and say no to his adoptive dad. So she didn't put the blame on him too much.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next