Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:56 pm

(Haha, was that a pun? xD But yeah, I ship them, of course)

Sky turned to him when he walked over, feeling more calm by his geastures. As he pulled back her smile quickly faded and a frown appeared on her face after hearing him. "What? Damon no-" Sky protested, shifting her eyes to try and avoid his compulsion.

Dick laughed a little at her squeal after seeing how fast she was to get in the shower. "I love how you forget every time," He said, before quickly getting his clothes off so he could join her in the shower.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:29 pm

(LOL no 😛 😂 I was using talk to text and I guess it decided to put Wall-E instead of Wally)

"Sky, Sky," Damon said to get her attention before he finally had to forcefully, but gently grab her face in his hands and then looked at her in the eyes. " It'll be okay. I love you. " Then he started to use his compulsion against her saying, "You will forget all about me. Forget that you love me, and that I exist."

And with one more final chast kiss to her forehead, Damon vanished as if he was never there.

"S-So?" Carter grumbled out, and embarrassed blush on her face now. But then she smiled as he finally joined her. The water was warmer now, hitting her first before hitting him. Carter got her arms around his neck and started to kiss him, running her hands through his damp hair. She really, really missed this.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:40 pm

(Haha. Well fine xD also I am not crying 😭)

Sky blinked, her eyes staring into nothing but black woods.
Confused, she looked around before seeing she was at the outskirts by the end of the Royal Garden. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought as she tried to remember how she got there, but it was just blank. Shaking her head the young Queen started walking back through the Royal Garden, towards the palace, thinking it was just weird.

"Your Majesty," one guard who guarded one of the back ports to the garden greeted her respectfully, making salute.

Sky returned a smile and nod with her head before she slowed down and stopped. She turned to the guard and asked. "Was I out here with someone?"

"No, your highness, you came from the castle alone," the guard replied, since he had also greeted her when she came from the castle. Her meeting spot with Damon was obscured from his position so naturally he hadn't seen anything. The guard, Nils noticed the pensive look on her face. "Is everything alright, my Queen?" He asked, wanting to make sure.

Sky let go of her thoughts and shook her head. "Everything's fine, thank you," she said, giving him a smile and a nod to assure him before she walked back to the castle. She could for one not remember why she'd walked all the way to the back of the garden... Guess I just got lost in my head... she thought, shaking her head, guessing she must have been thinking about something and just kept in going. It wouldn't be the first time she got lost in her thoughts.

She walked all the way back though the big garden, greeting the guards and gardeners she passed on the way.
It always made her happy to see them work, and greeting everyone, even though she wasn't required to do so, was very important to her. She wanted them to be seen and she appreciated them for their work.

Sky lifted her skirt up once she reached the stairs leading up to the back of the castle, thanking the guards as they opened the doors for her. Since she was done with her royal duties for the day she then walked towards her and Wally's bedroom.

Dick grinned and kissed her back, knowing they were getting more caught up in kissing than actually showering. "Admit it-" Dick kissed her back. "-you miss-" he smiled as his arm leaned on the back wall in the shower, supporting himself. "-the castle showers."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:49 pm

Wally was back in their bedroom, just moving things around because he needed to stay busy. He didn't want to think about how Sky was with that damn vampire so that's why he was reorganizing everything. Possibly thinking if maybe he just leave everything in a box....

Footsteps drew his attention to the door where he saw Sky come in. He rose and eyebrow before he frowned and looked away, remembering what he had said to her right before they parted ways not even an hour ago. " Look, " he sighed out, hands braced on the low dresser in front of him, " I'm sorry. "

Carter pulled away and she looked up at him. " Really? Are you trying to kill the moment? " Carter slightly teased him, hands on his chest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:37 pm

Sky stopped and frowned slightly, seeing him turn his back to her after she entered. She then heard him appologise, and she remembered how they parted ways. She remembered the tone in his voice, but she still felt like he didn't need to appologise. "I'm sorry too." She said, walking over to take his hand so he would turn to her. She hated fighting with him and wasn't even sure why they'd both been so grouchy with eachother. It didn't matter... she just wanted to make amends.

Dick laughed. "I-I'm not!" He stated before leaning down and rubbing his nose against hers in a playfull matter. "But I think you're trying to avoid the question." He teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:41 pm

Wally reluctantly turned to her, having a sour look on his face before he saw the look in her eyes and he knew something was different. He couldn't tell what, but something. " Sky, I.... I just don't want to lose you. I already lost you once, actually twice now, and I don't want to do that again, " he whispered to her.

Carter laughed when he did that. He was so cute when he did that! But not like she would ever tell him. " Okay, yeah, " she conceded, "But I mostly miss how much wider they were. Much more room to do, " she let her words travel off as she went and pinched his ass, "this."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:16 pm

When Sky heard how softly he spoke to her, his voice filled with fear, it made her sad that he'd worry about things like that. "You're not going to lose me," Sky assured him, putting her free hand to his cheek and gently rubbing her thumb over it. "Why would you think that?" She asked with a small smile, just trying to console him.

"Augh! Hey!" Dick jumped a little before he began to tickle her. "Why you little!" The best thing was that he knew exactly where she was ticklish.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:13 pm

"I just thought you would prefer him," Wally muttered aloud, looking at her in the eyes.

"H-Hey!" Carter laughed out loud, trying to grab his hand so that he would stop. "D-Dick, haha! You're going to make me fall! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:21 pm

That just caused Sky to look utterly confused. "Who?" She asked. She really had no idea who he was referring to. She'd done nothing to make him jealous, had she? Nothing she could think of.

Dick laughed but stopped and slipped his arm around her back and gently dipped her. "Mhm, I'd catch you every time you fall," he said, trying to be romantic.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 pm

Wally raised an eyebrow at her. Was she just playing dumb or....? No, Damon wouldn't do that. He loved Sky just like he did, so why would he....

"N-No one," Wally shook his head before he hugs her gently. Was Damon planning something? He couldn't help but to be a little cautious. But even if Damon was up to something, and Sky didn't remember him, Wally would take that win. "I love you so much, Sky."

Carter couldn't help the slight blush that came to her cheeks before she smiled up at him. " Smooth, boy wonder," she whispered before she pulled up and kissed his lips.

After their cozy shower, Carter and Dick were in their room getting ready for their night out. " Babe, which shirt? The black one or the red one? " She held them up as she said they're colors. She had a black off-the-shoulder shirt and then she had a red double off the shoulder shirt.

Last edited by NiaHearts on Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next