Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:45 pm

(Mmm... Maybe Dick and Carter could be involved? And maybe even barber too? Because Barbara is super good at hacking shit and keeping shit up with everything like in the loop as Oracle.

And Dick and Carter a good ass sneaking hand stuff.

Maybe even they could ask Carter to, you know, be kind of " villainy " to just get lex luthor to back off of the oceans?

Like, I think it'll be kind of ironic that they want her to act as a villain even though they all thought that she was a straight up one when they believed that she killed Wally lol XD or I don't know. I feel like I always make things about me or my characters and I feel terrible about it so. Whatever you want to do!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:01 pm

( I think that makes sense! Also I think that would make Carter even more annoyed at Dick if he suggests that. Or maybe Barbara does it and she hates her even more xD But yeah, don't feel bad. It's fun to include all the characters and like said, I don't really have much of a plan. That was just something I thought of. )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:26 pm

(Hehe, And I just thought of something for the future. Maybe it'll be for when Dick and Carter finally reconnect and what not.

Maybe when they finally get closer, and maybe they do stop lex and all that, we all know how Luther can be a slimy little bastard and do the most terrible things without getting his hands dirty.

So maybe when all that is said and done, maybe lex could actually go to jail for a little bit but he has contacts in the jail so instead of getting out to exact his revenge, he wants to use it to get back at Carter and by doing that he will hurt her where it hurts the most.

Maybe he could find out who Sam's dad is, after he does some digging and finds out that Carter has a daughter, and since Carter had run away from her ex, Luther can lead them right to her.

Which then it will cause more drama and make Carter hysterical and Dick will be the only one to calm her down. Then when they finally do confront Carter's ex, things could be said and done and maybe the two of them could possibly get back together? Or just something along those lines? A line could definitely be crossed and it would be hard to go back from it.

I just thought about this as I was reading over the idea over and over again lol. What do you think?

Because I think Carter finally deserves a win XD 😜) 😜
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:17 pm

(actually I think that's awesome! I was gonna suggest that maybe her ex would come after her or somewhere, but I thought it might be too soon. XD it would be nice for Carter to have some quiet haha. But I can totally see that as a way of getting payback on Carter form Lex's side.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:22 pm

(haha, great minds think alike then lol.

I have an idea for the future for your couple as a way of lex getting back at Wally and Mei ^^ 😈. Maybe he decides to try to ruin their wedding? Muahaha!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:56 pm

(AMG! No, that's so evil! 🤣😱😭 But it would be a typical Lex thing to do 🤣)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:35 pm

(RIGHT?! 🤣🤣🤣)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:43 pm

(Well, I guess we can start out by doing something that includes investigating in Lex and stuff like that?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:00 pm

(Sure!!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:54 pm

(Okay! I can start us off)

Two days later it was the weekend and Mei was watching TV at her and Wally's apparent while Wally was grabbing him some extra things for breakfast since he ate a lot more than she did. It was around 10 am and the news were on. Mei still didn't understand a lot about television, but she knew that the news were always "live."

She was only paying extra attention because they were showing an interview they did with Lex Luthor about his plans on expanding the fabrics. The fabrics they so hard had tried to stop, but of course Lex wasn't one to give up in the first place and the young mermaid had a frown upon her otherwise flawless skin.

At Dick's appartment he had just gotten up. Usually he was s morning person, but he'd been out on s mission the night before and the night before that Babs was over. Besides, with Carter and her baby currently staying at his place he didn't get as much sleep as he wanted. Sam could wake up sometimes crying, or even so early that it was before when he usually woke up.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next