Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 14 of 102 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 58 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:55 pm

(Alright! I'll start dramatic for us then!)

Two weeks later Thea was home in her old room. She had stayed in the mansion with her uncle ever since her and Wally's argument. It wasn't permanent, but she was still upset. Of course it was okay for her uncle that she stayed there. Actually it had been good spending time with him again, and she knew that what Wally claimed just couldn't be true. She had been alone for 3 days now as Slade was going away on a buisness trip to Asia. A "buisness trip", yeah she knew what that meant. But it didn't have to mean that Wally was right.

Thea came out of her morningshower in the bathroom connected to her master bedroom and got into some clean underwear. When she walked into her walk in closet to get into some fresh clothes she past the full lenght mirror and noticed her belly had actually grown a little. It wasn't noticable for anyone else really, but knowing her body it was. She smiled before she found some comfotable clothes to get changed into.

A good hour after breakfast, and after reading some magazines in her room and just relaxing Thea checked the time. Around 10. She decided to get up to go make herself some more tea. Grabbing the cup with a unicorn on she got from her parents on her 10th birthday she walked out of her room, out the hall and to the staircase.

Suddenly the door to the mansion slammed open and Thea frozed in the step after seeing who came busting in. "Oh Slade!!!" Terra smirked as she looked around. She was there for one purpose, and one purpose only. Revenge.

Thea, being shocked, dropped her cup, shattering it on the steps.

Terra might not have found Deathstroke, but she certainly spotted Thea in the staircase when she heard the shatter of porselin. "You!" She locked her eyes at Thea and smirked before she got a rock busting through the floor and flew at her.

Thea 's eyes went wide and she held her hands out, managing to blast Terra away from her. She was going to kill her. Not wasting any time Thea ran back up, quickly finding her suit and she grabbed her twin swords before seeing a vision of Terra recovering.

Terra groaned and got hit into the drawer on the bottom floor, groaning. She saw Thea run up the stairs. "Oh! No one likes a coward!" She laughed before getting a new stone to take her up. Terra smirked and got off her rock before going into her room, thinking she was hiding.

"Agh!" Thea moved out from behind the door, slicing at Terra.

"Agh!" Terra hissed, but the cut didn't get deep as she was wearing her armor like suit. She turned, eyes glowing and used her powers throwing a rock threw the window, hitting Thea back out in the hallway. "I'll kill you!" She yelled.

Thea got hit back, one sword flying out of her hand when she got hit back. Groaning, Thea felt her forehead bleeding but she forced herself back up as Terra came at her, full on rage.

Thea ducked her punch before getting gutted by Terra's knee, but she then striked back at her, but Terra blocked her sword by covering her hand in rock.

"You're no match for me!" Terra stated before tossing her into the wall by the staircase. This was bittersweet, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ugh!" Thea groaned when she hit the wall with her back, losing her grip on her second sword now. Her eyes went wide when she saw Terra jump at her and she attempted to hold her hand out to force push her back but was too late when Terra pinned her to the wall by her throat. She pushed her up due to the greater strenght in her stone covered hand.

Thea gasped for air and tried to get her hand off of her. She knew she couldn't beat her without her powers, but Terra was much stronger than her. Thea glared down at her, going inside her head and making Terra drop her.

Terra growled and was quick to stop Thea, pushing her back towards the wall hard, before she could grip her sword again. Terra's eyes stopped growling and she smirked as she grabbed the sword before Thea could. "Say goodbye!" She got ready to stab her-

"Wait! P-please, I'm pregnant," Thea said, actually feeling scared, hoping Terra would spare her then.

Terra stopped and looked suprised for a moment, glancing down at her stomach before looking up. Thea's scared eyes confirmed it and it just made this better. "Ever better!" She smirked before she just shoved the sword right threw her gut.

Thea gasped and fell down the stairs when Terra pulled the sword out.

Terra smirked and dropped the sword, walking down the stairs with triumph as she hovered over Thea who was choaking on blood. "Enjoy your ceasarian operation." She mocked before she left her there to die.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 14 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Luckily, however, Wally was on his way to the mansion to try and make up with Thea. Over the past three days he came to realize how much he really missed her and how scared he was that she was there - alone - with Slade. He hadn't heard anything bad happen so he was assuming that both she and the baby were just fine.

If only he knew how wrong he was.

When he pulled up to the front, he saw the door was open and that was pretty weird. Unless they were going somewhere? Slade was too smart to leave his house unlocked, same with Thea. "Thea?" he called after getting out and looked around to see if she was outside. He held onto his watch that held his suit in case he needed to suit up for action and slowly approached the steps. He was slow and when he got to the door, he slowly opened it and he was not prepared for what he saw next.

"THEA!" His blood went cold and he felt like he couldn't get to her side fast. He skid on his knees and got her into his arms, trying to check if she was alive. "Thea! Thea, baby, say something!" He tried to slow his brain down and breathe before assessing her state. He first checked her pulse and waited before he breathed out a little when he felt a pulse. It was there, but barely. Then he checked where the bleeding was and his eyes went wide once more. "No, no, no..." he whispered, seeing it was from her stomach. The baby.

"Move, West, move!" Wally growled and he carefully got Thea into his arms. "Hold on, babe, I'm gonna get you to some help!" Then he took off towards the nearest hospital, probably going the fastest he had ever gone before. It didn't take him long at all before he reached Keystone General and immediately called for a doctor.

"Need an operating room, stat!" a nurse called after being the first one to attend to them. A couple of more nurses appeared with a bed and they placed Thea on there. She checked her blood pressure and everything and said, "Blood pressure dropping, we need to get her into operation now!"

"S-She's pregnant!" Wally called, following them as far as he could go. "W-What about the baby!?"

"We'll work on it! Henderson, keep him back!" the lead nurse said.

Henderson, the nurse, stopped Wally right outside of the operating room and asked him a couple of questions, but all Wally could do was stare into the glass where they were beginning to operate on Thea. His head was swimming and a million things were going through his mind. Would she be okay? What happened? Did Slade do this? Who could do this to a pregnant woman?

Before he even knew it, he was feeling lightheaded and almost passed out if he did not catch himself by the wall. He took deep breaths and walked away from the nurses that were trying to call him to check his own wellbeing, but right now, he could care less. He just needed to know Thea and their baby would be okay.

Meanwhile, Natalie finally returned home to Gotham. The Ancient One had told her that she was in a stable mental state and would remain that way if she focused on her meditation and her slight magical new abilities. It would keep her sane and keep her happy if she could just do those two things. So now Natalie, feeling more enlightened and confident than ever, got out of the limo in front of her home where she saw Bruce waiting outside. Little did she know about the surprise welcome home party that waited for her on the inside.

"Dad!" she exclaimed, running out as soon as Alfred opened the door and over into his arms.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:08 pm

Thea was going in and out of it untill they brought her in for surgery and started an emidiate blood transfusion.

"She's losing too fast, move to CR1!" One nurse said as they rolled Thea in, practically in the process conecting her to a machine and getting an oxegyn mask to help her breath.

"Get me a BSTP tool, we need to operate now!" The main Doctor's eyes went wide just sing bloo and knew that this was life and death in just a minute or two.

Hours later

And the doctors did their best. But it was too late to save the baby. At first it looked like they would be losing both of them, but praise went through and they managed to get Thea stable, by a close call. Because of her extreme condition she got rolled to the ER where she would have to have a supervised recovery.

But someone needed to deliver the outcome to the guy who brought her in. This was the main nurse job as she had been there the entire process. The other nurses had tried to check on Wally between those hours but he was just blank. So when the nurse came to the ER waiting room she recognized the red haird man and forwning she walked over. This wasn't news she wanted to deliver.

Everything was black. Light and darkness. Thea slowly opened her eyes as the anesthetize was beginning to where off. She still felt drugged. Where was she? It took a long slow moments before Thea's brain began to slowly process what happened and she realized she wasn't in the mansion, but in a room with bright light. An ER, she realized.

Bruce chuckled and opened his arms, greeting his daughter with a warm embrace. He had missed her very much. "It's so good you're back home, sweetheart." He smiled.

Dick smiled and walked up next to Bruce next, seeing as his sister tackled him into a hug next. "Woah! Easy," He chuckled, hugging her back. "Welcome back."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Wally had just been staring at the blood - Thea's blood - that had stained his hands. He didn't really jump out of his shocked state until he saw a shadow and looked up to see the nurse from earlier. "H-Hey, you're... Is Thea okay!?" he asked as he immediately stood up. Then he saw her face and he knew something happened. Something bad.

"Did you miss me, did you miss me?!" Natalie giggled after hugging them both and was very excited to be home. She really wanted to go back to how things used to be. She was ready to get her life back.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:27 pm

"Thea's going to be alright. But we couldn't save the baby." The nurse started, and you could really see the compassion in her eyes. She didn't want to give these news, but she had too. "We're so sorry for your loss." She said, understanding that he must be the father.

In the ER realization had struck Thea and she felt how her eyes got watery. She remebered what happened, what Terra did and she just knew what it meant. She was glad to be alive, but right now she felt like she wanted to die.

"Ugh, yes! I already told you," Dick chuckled and breathed out when his sister finally stopped squeezing.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Gar walked over at that moment.
"Ehem" he said, clearing his throat loudly, just to get her attention and also to be dramatic "Can i get a hug, too?" he asked with a small smirk.
Of course he was going to be there to greet her. And he didn't feel like waiting with the others inside for the surprise part of the surprise party.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:36 pm

Wally felt some tears sting his eyes and he bit down on his quivering lip. The baby really didn't make it. It never stood a chance. He took a breath and asked, "Can-Can I go see her?" He needed to see her. Right now.

Natalie gasped when she saw her boyfriend and she laughed loudly. "Garfield!!" she squealed, running and hugging him just as tightly as her brother. Oh she missed him, too!!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Normaly they never allowed visits in the ER but this was a special occation so the nurse nodded. 

(aw. Nat and Gar <3)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Gar chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, giving her one quick spin before stopping and hugging her tighter.
"I missed you so much!" he said with a big smile, looking at her with his bright green eyes.

Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:10 pm

((Yeahhhh <3 <3 ))

Natalie laughed and she rubbed his cheek as she looked up at him. "I missed you, too." She would have kissed him if she did not remember her family full of protective grown men standing right by her and watching them. She got a little embarrassed and rubbed her neck with a giggle. "Um, so, inside anyone?" she suggested.

Wally nodded as a thanks before acquiring her room number from the nurse and headed back there. He kinda stood out in his bloody shirt and slightly torn pants from when he had run there and some fire had made holes in the bottom of them, but he didn't care. He just needed to see her.

It didn't take long for him to find the right room and he opened the door and walked inside, seeing Thea laying back and awake in her bed. "B-Babe?" he asked, feeling a little better to see her actually alive and that the nurse wasn't playing some cruel joke on him...or his mind, anyway.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 102 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 58 ... 102  Next