Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 15 of 102 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 58 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:31 am

"After you," Dick playfully bowed, holding his hand out. Now this suprise party would be epic. She did not see that comming. All of Natalie's friends from school and also the team was there, in civilian clothes of course.

Thea looked over when she saw Wally walk inside. She blinked, feeling the tears fall from her eyes. She would have said his name if she didn't have the oxygen mask over her mouth to help her heart stay strong as it was pumping the new blood she was recieving by the bloodbag next to her. She was still in shock after what happened.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Gar chuckled at Dick before grabbing Natalie's hand.
"What a gentleman" he mocked Dick as he walked in alongside Nat.
It was so hard for him to stay calm, as he didn't want to spoil the surprise. But it was gonna be so awesome!
His smile grew wider as they crossed the door.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:24 pm

"Surprise!"

Natalie normally would have jumped, but she just stood there as a grin formed on her face after seeing everyone in the living room. A "Welcome Home" banner was being held across the mantle in the living room and there were balloons, flowers, the whole shebang. Plus, everyone she knew was there, even people from the Team. "You guys!!" she exclaimed, letting go of Garfield's hand to cover her mouth with shock. She then laughed out, "Y-You didn't have to do this!"

"But we did! Welcome home, Nat!" Meghan went over and hugged her first before letting go so Natalie's school friends all gave her hugs.

"I think the party is a success, sir," Alfred told Bruce, seeing as how it was both his and Dick's idea. They all knew Natalie needed some positivity in her life so this was nice.

Wally knew that she couldn't speak, but she didn't need to. Neither of them did. They knew what happened, so he just walked over and hugged her gently. "I'm so sorry, Thea," he whispered, feeling horrible.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 pm

"Yeah, we did good," Dick grinned and held his hand up, recieving a high five from Alfred after the butler sighed.

"We even got a chocolate fountain. Just for you!" Dick laughed, walking over and giving his sister a hug from behind, lifting her up before setting her down. It was so good to see her happy.

Thea wanted to say she was sorry too, but she knew he knew and she hugged him back, grabbing his hand tightly after he pulled back to sit next to her on the chair. She turned her head to look at him and it was just sadness in her eyes. She wished she could turn back time. Have Wally show up earlier, before it happened, but she knew she couldn't.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Natalie squealed when he did that before she was let down and gave him a big smile. "Chocolate fountain! Oh, that is awesome!" she squealed.

"We even got you some presents! Call this an early birthday party," her friend, Rebecca, told her after holding out a present. "Here. I was told to give this one to you before the party really started. Go ahead and open it!"

Natalie got more excited before she sat it down and had a little trouble undoing it with one hand, but she did it and held up a really pretty red dress. "Oh, its gorgeous!" she exclaimed.

"I should have been there. I didn't..." Wally was blaming himself before he kissed her hand after cupping it with both of his. He looked at Thea. "Can you tell me who did this?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:52 pm

"You should go change into it!" Zatanna insisted, seeing how pretty the dress was and everyone was kind of dressed up, a little anyway. It was a party after all.

Thea gently got her hand out of his hold to remove the oxygen mask. She felt how it was still an effort to breathe. "It was Terra." She wispered out, wanting to be angry, but right now all she could be was sad.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Natalie smiled and she nodded. "Sure! I'll be right back!" she giggled, draping the dress over her nub before she went to the guest bathroom downstairs to change. Thankfully it was an easy dress to slip on. There were no buttons or zippers, so she slipped it on and checked her hair before returning to show everyone. "Well?" she asked, doing a fun twirl.

Wally wasn't surprised, but he was half expecting Slade to do it. Maybe kind of disappointed that it wasn't him, so now she still didn't think bad of her uncle. Wait, no, that was a bad thought he had.

He just shook his head and grabbed her hand again. "I promise that I'll find her and put an end to her, Thea. I swear it to you."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Gar couldn't stop staring. Maybe it was because he had missed her so much, but in his eyes, she looked stunning. And she seemed to be so happy that it almost seemed like she was glowing.
"You look even more beautiful than usual" He said as he chuckled when she twirled "And that's saying something" he added.

Alex was in the party as well, as the rest of the team.
And she was so happy that Natalie was finally back! It was great that she was doing better, as she couldn't even imagine all the things she had been through.

But, if she had to be honest, she wasn't having a great time. And the party wasn't going to help.

She had had a serious talk with Thomas a few days before, and they had decided to take some time. He said that he felt as if she was being distant, she seemed distracted, absentminded, and kind of sad, all the time. He noticed the way she looked at Dick, and he didn't want to be in the way.
In short, Thomas was angry. And jealous. And that was because Alex was jealous, and he could tell. He didn't want to be the "other guy".

Alex understood all this. She really did. But it still broke her heart, and now she felt lonely as ever. And she hated herself for being this way.
She really couldn't understand her own feelings. Why was she doing this? Why couldn't she just be happy with Thomas?

She sighed, but kept her smile. She was in a party, and she shouldn't think about all this. This was a happy occasion! And definitely not the time to turn invisible and run away, which was something she was kind of tempted to do.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:36 pm

"Defiently your colour," Artemis said, since she wasn't much into fashion, but it was perfect on her.

That was when Starfie, or Kori walked over and gasped. "Oh Beautiful! You must be Dick's little sister!" She hugged Kim a bit too tight before setting her down.

Dick only gave an innocent smile to his sister, who hadn't meet his girlfriend before today.

Thea shook her head. Right now, she couldn't care less. She couldn't take her mind of anything that they lost their baby. She looked at her boyfriend. "Wally... I can't believe she's gone." She said as tears began to fill her eyes again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:57 pm

"W-Wow, strong grip," Natalie noticed before remembering that she had met this girl before, but didn't wanna expose she was an alien that landed literally in their back yard. "Yeah, hi! I'm Natalie." She smiled before looking at everyone and getting a little bashful from all of their nice compliments.

"You guys are too kind, really," she said, waving her hand and being shy. "So! How about we get some music going and have fun?" she suggested, going over and grabbing Garfield's hand. "Kick it, Alfred!" She waited before she saw his look and coughed before adding, "Please."

"Yes, Miss Natalie," Alfred nodded before he indeed "kicked it". Some of her favorite music played over the speakers and she laughed, beginning to dance with her boyfriend.

"Thea... Baby..." Wally got up and he hugged her again, just letting her cry into his chest as he rubbed her hair. He was doing his best to keep his own tears away. He had actually been really excited about the baby and becoming a father. Now his chance was gone. His little baby was gone. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his lips pressing on her head and feeling some own tears slip his eyes.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 102 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 58 ... 102  Next