Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 20 of 102 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 61 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:01 pm

(Haha. I love Bruce! )

Barry and Green Arrow was aleady at the watch tower. There would be a leauge meeting and they were awaiting everyone's arrival. Little did they know about what had happened but they were to discuss some other important matter. Also most likley. A mission.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 21 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:18 pm

((Me too! XD))

When Wally arrived, he was surprised to see more Leaguers up there than he expected. "Um, GA, Uncle Barry," he called, walking over to them. "Whats going on?"

"A League meeting. What are you doing here?" Barry asked, confused as to why he was there. He was supposed to be retired. Of course his credentials were still in the system, but it felt off now that he was there.

"I need to speak to you. A-And Batman. Its about Deathstroke," Wally told them.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Green Arrow exchanged a look with Flash before he looked at Wally. "Batman's on his way. He should be arriving anytime soon. Is it urgent?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 pm

"It is to me. Deathstroke isn't the actual reason I'm here. Its about Terra," Wally said, since they needed to know. God he didn't want to tell them about the baby.

"Terra? His former sidekick? What did she do?" Flash asked, confused.

"She..." Wally began before he saw Batman arrive. He could feel his intense gaze and shivered. God he hated the Bat-glare.

"Wasn't expecting you to be here, Wally," Batman said in his usual monotone voice.

"I know. I came here to ask for your help. Can we go somewhere private?" He didn't want everyone in the League knowing what happened.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:10 pm

The Leaugers exchnaged another look with one another before they nodded and then left the main hall to go to a smaller confrence room.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Gar's cheeks had turned a bit greener when he noticed Bruce's glare. He was glad he had managed to stay quiet until he had left, because he knew he'd have just mumbled a stupid answer and that wouldn't have helped the situation.

Once he was out of sight, Gar sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck, a bit embarrassed by the whole situation.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:48 am

Once they were alone, Wally explained everything he knew so far. He made sure to tell them every detail in case they could pick up something he didn't. However, his voice went quiet when he told them that his baby didn't survive Terra's attack. The comforting hand his uncle placed on his shoulder didn't help much either. In fact, it just made it more real that his baby wasn't going to be born and be able to grow up.

After explaining, Wally took a breath and asked, "So please... You have to help me find Terra. She needs to be brought to Justice."

"I'm so sorry about your loss and Thea, Wally. We'll find Terra," Green Arrow promised Wally.

"Sorry," Natalie told her boyfriend, seeing he was a little more embarrassed than her. "Guess we'll have to get used to that again." Ugh, her dad was so embarrassing! But she knew he did that out of the goodness of his heart and she appreciated it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:20 pm

"Well. I thought it best to leave my sister and Gar at it," Dick teased. "Sorry, if that's too much detail, M'gann," Dick chuckled.

"What about Deathstroke. Do you think he had any influence over Terra's attack?" Batman asked. He was not convinced. And he did particulary not like having Slade walk free as it was. But he respected Wally's wish, because of Thea. He knew the importance of family. Even if you had a bad one.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:32 pm

"Heh, yeah, sure seems that way" Gar said with a nervous chuckle.
"But well... at least it means you're back" he added, before quickly pecking her lips. He didn't want to get into trouble.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Natalie got a little smile up at him before she grabbed his hand with her non-artificial one. "Wanna go watch some TV? Or play video games?" she asked. It just now occurred to her she could do normal things again, things that required two hands.

"I've been thinking about it, and I unfortunately don't think so. He's tried to harm her before - her and the baby -, but I don't think he'd result to hiring Terra to kill his niece," Wally said. "I don't even know if he knows about her condition yet. I haven't contacted him."

"Terra is already on every police, FBI, and ARGUS radar, but we'll push them a little more to find her. We'll bring her to justice, Wally. You have my word," Flash told his nephew.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 102 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 61 ... 102  Next