Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 25 of 102 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 63 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:36 pm

Wally laughed. "Come on, I'm trying to be cute here," he told her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 25 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Thea only smiled, not helping to think he was cute when he said that. She leaned in and stopped when she felt her tummy stretch. She groaned. "So not sexy." She chuckled, seing how she totally ruined the moment.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Wally frowned a bit before regaining his smile and leaned down, kissing her lips. "I happen to find you super sexy," he whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Thea reganined her smile before she met his lips,letting him do the leaning part since she was pretty stiff.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Wally kissed her softly and he rubbed her cheek. He was really glad that she was kinda getting back to being her old self.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Thea leaned in a little to deepen the kiss since she was going for a make out session. However she groaned a little again, having to pull away. She hated being indjured. It was a slow healing process. You know, being human. "Sorry." She appologized when she had to pull back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:48 pm

"No, no, don't apologize. It's my fault. Here." Wally walked out from behind the couch and sat down before making her sit on his lap facing him. "There," he grinned. "Im all yours."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Thea smiled. "Just how I want you." She teased before she leaned in and kissed his lips, resting her hand on his cheek.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:57 pm

That's when Gar walked -or more like ran- in the classroom. He was late.
Having a small, guilty smile, he muttered a "Sorry" to the teacher, who was frowning at him.

As he made his way to his seat, he saw Natalie, and the group of classmates of theirs that were slowly walking away from where she was. Wow, what a crowd. Made sense, though. She had been away for far too long. You didn't have to tell him about it.

Hoping she had noticed he had walked in, he just waved at her with a smile, and waited for a reply.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:56 pm

Wally chuckled before he kissed her back, arms resting on her hips and gently rubbing. He kinda felt like a teenager making out with her again and the thought made him realize how grown they had both become. How much they endured together.

Natalie got a bright smile when she saw her boyfriend. "Hey!" She said a little too loudly and waved with her robotic hand, not realizing she was using that one until she saw everyone lean in close to look at it. Oh yeah.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 102 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 63 ... 102  Next