Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 63 of 102 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 82 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:10 pm

Wally smiled at her before he asked, "You sure you want to do this? I might have gotten Rusty, " he slightly teased.

Crimson coughs some more before she saw the lights in the train carts start to turn on in a faint sound of sirens was in the distance. " We better go."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 63 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:01 pm

Thea giggled lightly. "I'm sure," she said. "I think you're not the only one who's rusty." But that was fine. It was okay to be rusty.

Nightwing nodded. "Can you walk?" He asked her.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:41 pm

"Ok," Wally chuckled out as he went to on to undo her bra while kissing her neck again. " If you want me to stop anytime, just tell me and I will, " he whispered as he softly nibbled her neck.

"I'm fine, but thanks, " Crimson said, trying to keep the snap from her voice. Ugh! She couldn't believe that the orperpetrator just slept right between her fingers! Batman would have her ass if he was there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Thea smiled and held him close to her. Since they hadn't had sex in what felt like forever and barley gone past a make out session this felt really good and it was sending chills down her neck as his lips brushed over her skin.

Later that night, well actually it was past midnight the both had gotten changed and were in their cart. Dick was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "We'll get him, don't worry " he told his sister who had been pissed that he got away.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:33 pm

The fight became intense really fast, at least for Ghost.
She could no longer be on the offensive, focusing solely on avoiding Croc's attacks.
He was relentless, and fast. Too fast, in fact. Ghost hadn't expected someone of his size to be this agile, yet here she was, barely managing to put distance between his teeth and her neck.
She was barely managing thanks to her invisibility. He could locate her easily, but it still took him a moment to do so, as the smell reached him, so she had to keep moving constantly.

Her breathing started to become heavy as she grew more tired by the second. She couldn't escape, or at least she didn't want to. Admitting defeat? She didn't dare, she could already imagine the others telling her it had been a mistake to take such mission on her own.
She wanted to prove she was useful. Yet this wasn't really working. She had no idea how Robin and Batman had managed to handle Killer Croc so many times in the past.
Well, they're them, and I'm not she thought as she clumsily avoided another bite. Besides, they were a team.
Maybe she could, at least, call for help...
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:42 pm

Wally was leaving little kisses before he suddenly sat up and took off his pants so he would be in his boxers. Then he smart and went back to kissing Thea, whispering quotation mar, "Your turn."

"It has to be the fire breather, Dick! We can just confront him now! " Natalie told him as she sat up in her seat. "We saw him, Dick!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:51 pm

Thea kissed him back before lifting her hips, unbuttoning the button and undoing her zipper before sliding her jeans off of her, helping with her feet to get them off. Not the most flattering since it was skinny jeans and she giggled a little. "So smooth." She teased.

"Yes, we saw him." Dick sighed. "But that doesn't mean we have proof. It's our word against his. Besides, we don't know if he's alone. He could be working with someone." He said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:59 pm

Wally laughed. " Yeah, so smooth," he teased her before he kissed her again. But he couldn't help but to be a little excited for the next part of their activity.

Natalie groaned in annoyance. He was right. They had no proof. " You're right, " she muttered out before she felt the train start to leave again. " Next stop is Geneva, right?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Thea kissed him back. "Well, we did say we were rusty," she teased with a giggle.

Dick looked at her and nodded, uncrossing his arms. "Yeah, we'll continue the invitation there. For now I think we both need some rest." He said.

(Should we skip to the next morning?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:39 pm

(Sounds good to me!)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 102 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 82 ... 102  Next