Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 26 of 102 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 64 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Thea smiled and let her hands run through his soft hair. She pulled away for some airand she leaned her forhead on his. "Thank you for helping me through this." She wispered. It was still hard for her. Everything. Losing the baby especially.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 26 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:38 am

"Hey, Nat, I-" Gar started, but as soon as he started talking, people got in between and he couldn't even see her. All he could see was his classmates' heads, all looking at Nat.
He let out a sigh. Well, guess this was expected, but come on.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:01 pm

"You don't have to thank me. I'm always going to be here for you, beautiful," Wally whispered as he pushed some loose strands of her hair behind her ear.

The bell for first period rang and everyone had to gather their stuff to head out. Natalie sighed out in relief when the crowd dispersed and she grabbed her bag and made her way over to Garfield. "Hey, you," she greeted and kisses his cheek.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Gar smiled at her.
"Hey. Seems everyone's glad to see you're back" he said, as he grabbed his backpack.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Thea smiled before there was a knock on the door. She gently got off from Wally's lap, wincing a little before going to get the door. When she opened it she saw it was her uncle. "Uncle W," Thea smiled and gave him a gentle hug.

"Hey Sweatheart." Slade hugged his niece back gently and rubbed her back. "I came to check on you."

Thea pulled away from the hug and smiled at him, letting him inside so he could close the door. "I'm okay." She said.

Slade knew that was a lie that she just said. He looked over and gave a nodd to ste speedster. "Wally."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

"A little too glad. I feel like the new, weird girl again. Back when Dick and I were adopted by Bruce," Natalie admitted, glancing back to the students that were slower with getting to class.

Wally behaved- for now. "Slade." He didn't say it with a growl, but a stern tone. That he was staying put until the charades were up once they were alone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 pm

"Um. Are you hungry? Wally and I just made lunch." Thea said with a smile.

"No, I wouldn't want to intrude," Slade said, but actually he wanted to do just that.

"It's no trouble. We have enough to leave leftovers, even with Wally at the table," Thea teased, walking back to the couch.

"Well, I do perfer home cooked before take out," Slade smiled and walked inside to join them.

(haha.wally be hating his life )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:32 pm

Gar chuckled a bit.
"Well, weird doesn't sound too bad" he joked. "Dont worry, I'm sure they'll calm down soon" he added, though he had to admit that included a bit of wishful thinking from his side.

((ikr XD))
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Oh, yeah, just come on in, Wally sarcastically thought and rolled his eyes. He wasn't gonna take his eyes off Slade, not even for a second. "Here, Slade, come with me and I'll make you a plate," he offered, just so he'd be away from Thea.

"I hope you're right. Kinda wish I wore the gloves Alfred suggested." Natalie sighed and she grabbed his hand. "Oh well. Off to class."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Thea smiled at Wally. It was nice of him to do that gesture, she went and sat back down in the couch in the meantime.

"Thank you," Slade said, following him into the kitchen while Thea sat back down in the couch. Yes, he knew the speedster didn't approve of him, which he could undertsand why. But he also knew he wouldn't pick a fight with Thea around.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 102 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 64 ... 102  Next