Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 28 of 102 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 65 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:46 pm

((Is it bad that I am just now realizing Garfield is following his mother's footsteps as an actor like she did as a teen?))

"Pfft, you're funny," Wally teased her. He leaned over the couch and kissed her head. "Just...did some catching up with your uncle is all."

((I kinda wanna change my idea of Garfield getting jealous. I think I want to switch to having Garfield actually becoming an actor and having Natalie get jealous ^^))

Natalie laughed and she stopped at her locker for a second. "Gar, I'm serious! Maybe you should consider it. I mean...it's in your blood. Your mom was a teen actress. Why not you?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 28 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:03 pm

(ohh i like that idea!)

"Well, I'm glad you two are comming along," Thea said, even though she knew they only tried their best for her sake. She saw Wally sit down on her left again, while her uncle sat down on her right side.

"So, what are you-" Slade was Gonna ask what they were watching when Ollie ran up after his sleep, barking and trying to jump at Slade's knee. "Oh, hello there." Slade chuckled and ruffled the dogs furr. He wasn't the biggest animal fan. But he didn't dislike them either. Let just say he didn't dislike the dog in that room the most.

Thea giggled lightly. "He just woke up. But he always has to greet."

"I can tell," Slade chuckled. "Speaking of. I've been visiting the stable while you've been... Occupied. I think Fudge misses you." He said.

"I miss him too. And I feel so bad, but I appreciate you taking care of him." Thea said, smiling.

"Of course. However, I wouldn't call myself a horseman." Slade chuckled. Sure. He knew how to ride a horse. But it wasn't really a hobby.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Even though every second Slade was there made Wally feel more uneasy, when the one eyed assassin brought up the horses, the young speedster got an idea. "Hey, why don't we go see Fudge, babe? I know you probably can't do a lot of riding with your side, but maybe it'll be fun?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Thea smiled when he said that. "I'd love that!" She smiled. "I know Snow would be happy to see you as well." She teased him a little. So he wasn't the biggest fan of riding, but he did have a soft spot for Snow now.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:04 pm

"Awesome!" Wally smiled, happy that she seemed excited. It was good to see that.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:14 pm

"Can we go today?" Thea asked. "You can come with us if you want?" She told her uncle.

"No, I... Have business to attend to. So you two go ahead." Slade said, much to Wally's relief he could imagine. Also. He couldn't stand being around the speedster too long or he might do something he shouldn't do.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:08 pm

((i love the idea!! ♥️ ))

Gar chuckled, but actually took a moment to consider it.
"Well... it doesn't sound too bad" he admitted. "Can you imagine it? My cute face on tv?" he joked a bit, laughing. But he did like the sound of that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:08 pm

((Thank you!!! ♥))

Thank God, Wally thought with a silent eyeroll. "Well, we can still go today, babe. Nothing else on our schedule," he said.

"I actually can," Natalie smiled at him. "Your mother was an actress so why not you? I'll support you every way I can if you decide."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:15 pm

"Alright," Thea smiled before going back to eating so the food wouldn't be cold. She now got excited about that afternoon.

"Do you need someone to look after Ollie, or are you takigg him with you?" Slade asked, ruffling the still small dogs furr.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:27 am

Gar rubbed his chin, thinking.
"Yeah... i could probably give it a try" he finally said with a big grin on his face. He looked at her before giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Nat. You're the best" he said in a cheerful voice.

Actor, huh? Yeah, he was starting to imagine it all. And he liked it, totally seeing himself being a cool actor in fun action movies, or horror movies, or comedies... the sky was the limit!
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 102 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 65 ... 102  Next