Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 60 of 102 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 81 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:21 pm

"Wally, no!" Thea started laughing after getting wrestled down. Ollie then started barking and ran over, jumping up with his front paws, wanting to play too. "Yes Ollie, get him!" Thea laughed, hoping the dog was on her side.

Nightwing shook his head with a small chuckle but he did start the time, leaning back on the cart in the meantime, watching the seconds tick, amused.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:18 pm

"H-Hey! Ollie! I thought us men stuck together!" Wally laughed having to stop assaulting Thea's belly so he could stop Ollie from licking on him.

Crimson tried to be Swift but sneaky at the same time. She checked Haley's cart and saw it was empty so she opened the window from the other side and easily slipped inside. She kept her head low as she locked the door to the cart before starting to look for the file that would contain all of the roster of the troupe.

Man, Haly's an organized guy, she thought. Not that she was complaining because it made her job easier.

After Maybe a minute pass by, crimson obtained what she needed and she made her way back to her and Dick's cart.

She made it inside and held up the roster. "Boom."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:53 am

Ollie barked a little and wagged his tail as Thea sat up, calming down her laughter. "Yes, aren't you a good boy!" Thea ruffled his fur and stroked his ears back before scratching behind it.

Nightwing stopped the clock and looked at the time. "46 seconds. I guess Haly must be organized." He teased.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm taking you back in" Ghost finally spoke, after gathering the courage.
Right then, she used a grappling hook, tool she had decided to start using after one too many times being trapped without a means of escape.
She aimed at the ceiling of the sewers, so that she could get out of the water, and swung towards Killer Croc, aiming to land a kick on his head as a first attack.

She succeeded. Yet that did nothing to his strong, scale-covered head.
What's more, the crook laughed.
"Is that all?" he asked, amused. "Well, now's my turn"
And with that, he jumped towards her, being able to locate her by smell, despite her invisibility and the stench of the sewers.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:19 pm

Wally looked at Ollie and just said, " Traitor. " Then he looked at Thea. "So, let's go back to finding a movie? "

Crimson huffed, red in her face from being a little ticked off. " Maybe he was but it ain't got nothing to do with me snatching the roster list in under a minute! "

She then sat down and held it out for both of them to see. " Okay let's see here... None of them are fairly new, other than us anyway. But..." She pointed at the name and his act. " The fire eater. He's the newest out of the list. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:40 pm

"Yeah," Thea sat back up, patting the spot on her side for Ollie to jump up. As she leaned against Wally Ollie hopped up to lay down at Thea's legs. "What do you want to see?" She asked.

"Let's work the list down. But keep it covert," Nightwing said. It wasn't like they were just gonna walk by and do interviews with everyone. That would A, be weird and B, take too long.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 pm

"Let's see..." Wally adjusted himself so he had his arm around Thea, "There's a couple of new scary movies on here. Or we could do action? There's one called "The Man from Toronto " with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson. Action and comedy?"

"Let's wait until tonight. He might strike again and we'll be ready to catch him,' Crimson said.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:10 am

"Sure, that sounds fun," Thea agreed since she liked those actors and they usually made good movies.

Nightwing looked at his sister. "Look at you being all "leader" quality," he teased slightly. Honestly he way proud she was a natural leader, kinda like him. It also made it even more real how much older she was getting. She wasn't his baby sister anymore, even if she'd always be of course.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:54 pm

"Alright! Let me get the popcorn, blankets, and we will be ready for movie night! " Wally said as he quickly flashed up, got the popcorn into the microwave and then got them some blankets. Break it over Thea's head as he was getting everything ready for the movie. "Want some chocolate or something? " He asked his girlfriend.

"Well, I did learn from the best. Can't wait to tell Batman how good of a leader I'm going to be, " Crimson teased. She hugged her his side. "Thanks, bro."

Last edited by NiaHearts on Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:12 am

"No, I'm good. But thanks," Thea assured him, but appreciated him asking. Once he sat back down she adjusted before leaning back against his shoulder.

Nightwing smiled at her. "You're welcome," he said. It was nice to spend some time with his sister. Especially after the time he had been gone? He felt like he owed her that. "So how does it feel to be back at the circus?" He asked her after a moment. He knew she was very young when their parents died. He was also young, but still. He had more refined memories than she did perhaps.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 102 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 81 ... 102  Next