Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

3 posters

Page 62 of 102 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 82 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:33 pm

Wally slightly grown because he realized she was right. Their dog was much more of a lover than a fighter but he hated his kisses! "Bedroom then?" He whispered as he kissed her again before pulling away.

Natalie clung on to him as she lightly wept. She didn't know if she was more sad about their deaths or that she was so young when they died so she had so little time with them. But still. It all hurt.

She started to calm down and slightly pulled away from her brother, wiping her eyes and sniffling. " Not so much leader material anymore, huh?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Page 62 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:51 pm

Thea giggled but nodded. "Sure," she agreed. That way Ollie could continue sleeping on the couch and they wouldn't be interupted or wake their neighbours by Ollie's barking.

Dick laughed lightly. "I think emotions and compassion for others is what makes a leader great," he said, stroking her tears away. Honestly that was qualities that Batman was lacking. One reason why he didn't want to be like Bruce.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:08 pm

Wally nodded before he carefully got up, not wanting to wake their dog before he got Thea in his arms and zoomed to their bedroom. From there, he gently laid her on the bed and continue to kiss her and let his hands explore her body as if he didn't know it already.

"Really? " Natalie felt better after he said that. She's in got her mask on and gave him a white hug. " Thanks, Dick. I really needed that. Now, let's get ready to catch a thief!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Thea smiled and wrapped her legs around him, her arms going around his neck and she ran her hand through his hair. It was so nice now that all the secrets between them were out. Just open cards.

Dick chuckled before reaching over to grab his mask again. "So much for rest," he teased. Well they got a lead and they would follow it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:13 pm

Wally had to sit up so he could shed his shirt off his body before he went back down and kissing her again. He'd try not to let the thoughts of what might happen tomorrow and you're his mind and just be in the moment.

As soon as they were sure that all of the circus acts were asleep, crimson and Nightwing both left their cart to investigate. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary until they spotted a shadow entering a warehouse. " Nightwing, there! " Crimson whispered before making her way over to the warehouse.

She didn't wait for her brother, which she should have done, because as soon as she got into the building through a vent, she saw the perpetrator trying to make off with a part. " Hey! You there, stop! "

The perpetrator turned around and then he breathed some fire, catching some of the flames onto whatever was in there making the whole place start to catch fire.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:49 pm

Thea met his lips again and let her hands run over his back. A perk of being in a relationship for a long time was how they knew exactly what they liked and they worked in perfect sync together. It had been a while since they had taken things well, far. Thea had still been somewhat distant after what had happened, so being intimate again felt somewhat like a fresh breath if air. It was exciting.

Nightwing saw the fire had already caught onto several parts when he entered the warehouse. Be coughed and waved his hand to attempt to wave away the smoke. "Crimson!?" He looked around for her since she had run ahead. Typical.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:10 pm

"I missed this," Wally whispered as he started to kiss her neck. Being this close with her again, being able to kiss different parts of her body again.... It felt really good.

"H-Here!" Crimson coughed out as she Rose from where a couple of boxes had fallen onto her. She looked over and saw the shadow get away and she cursed to herself. " Damn it, he's getting away! "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:43 pm

Thea smiled at the touch of his lips against her skin. "Me too," she murmured, shifting their positions a little so she could slip her shirt over her head to give him more skin.

"That's not important right now!" Nightwing stated, totally dismissing him getting away as he ran over to his sister, able to get the boxed off of her since he was stronger. He bent down and helped her to her feet. "Let's get you out if here." He said, coughing s little before he scooped her up with both of his arms to get them out of the burning building.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:12 pm

Wally then went from kissing her neck to kissing her shoulder, down her collarbone and then kissing the other side of her neck and chest. You then rose up to her lips again and whispered, " I love you. "

Crimson was coughing before they were able to get out of the warehouse into some fresh air. Her eyes stung from where the smoke had dried them out but she can make out how the building collapsed on itself from the fire. She turned her head but didn't see the perpetrator anywhere. That meant he got away! " Damn it!" She hissed. She looked at her brother. " I'm sorry, Nightwing. He got away. " That meant they were no closer to helping the circus.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:27 pm

Thea smiled and kissed his lip once before she responded. "I love you, too." Normally she might have flipped them over but she was a bit tired, so she'd let him tower him.

"Hey no, it's okay. We'll get another chance," Nightwing assured her, checking her state to see if she had any indjuries other than recovering from them smoke.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 102 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 82 ... 102  Next