Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 pm

"You are, too. I mean, you're handsome," Carter corrected herself and giggled. "Sorry, sorry, I'm just nervous." She gave a look to the priest to start before she started rambling on.

The priest nodded and he began the marital process before they got to the vows. Carter got out a piece of paper because there was no way she could remember everything as nervous and excited as she was. "I'll try not to cry too much," she promised, making everyone laugh. She cleared her throat before she said, "Richard John Grayson... I remember the first day we met. You had been in Gotham for at least five months and it was in the park. It was hot, and loud, and I was trying to show off to the other boys that I could climb when I actually got stuck and that...that was the first time you ever saved me. From that day forward I knew you were special to me, and every day you saved me from myself since. Even more than you know. By age 13, I knew that I felt a powerful feeling I had never felt before. This was love and I was too young to understand until we were older and when you told me you loved me for the first time. We have been through so much since then, so now I promise to be your navigator, shoulder to cry on, sidekick, best friend and your wife. Finally, I promise you myself. For all of the whelming times and the times when I feel the aster, as it is whenever I am with you. I love you for now and until eternity." She wiped her cheek from where she had started crying.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 22 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Dick was smiling, all threw the vow. Especially at the mention of his made up words. It was hard not to get touched by the way she basically went through their entire lifetime together, a lifetime that would now be forever. Dick had promised himself he wouldn't cry, but even he had to tap his fingers under his eyes to keep his composure so he could deliver his vow. "Wow,.." was all he could said, before he joked a little. "I don't know if I can beat that."

Chuckles were heard from the guests.

He hadn't really written everything down, like how she had. Trust me, he had tried, but scrapped a lot of papers. Instead, he just decided that he would talk from the heart, right there and now. He knew that that was what Wally would have adviced him to do. He cleared his throat and stopped shuffling his feet before he looked up at Carter. And when he did, he knew exactly what to say to her. "Carter, you're what I have been waiting for my entire life. When I look at you everything falls to place. At first I wasn't really sure why, but now I know. Because I love you. I love you in a way that I never loved any other girl before. You make me feel special, because you are special. Everything you are, I want to be. Cool, Badass, kind.... loving," Dick smiled. "And, I just want you to know that, no matter what happens. I'm always gonna be here for you. You can always come to me, through anything. I trust you, with my life and even if we don't know what the future holds, I do know one thing. And that is that you make me happy and I'll always love you, forever." Dick said.

Sky smiled from her maid of honour position, she was so happy for them and their vows were so beautiful. She glanced over at where Damon were sitting among the guests and smiled. She was glad to be here with him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am

Damon saw Sky looking at him and he sent her a wink and a smirk before looking back at the couple. He didn't care for weddings, but being with Sky...it made it tolerable.

Carter had started to cry happy tears as soon as Dick began his vows and she wiped under her eyes, not wanting her makeup to smear. "Damn you for making me cry!" she giggled and heard everyone else laugh, too.

After their vows were said, the rings were exchanged, and the priest finally said, "By the power vested in me and the state of (wherever xD), I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:47 am

Dick smiled and didn't hesitate before he stepped up to Carter, wrapping his arms around her delicate back and kissing her lips. A lot of applause and cheers where then heard from the guests, all happy for the newly wed couple.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:45 pm

Carter wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her new husband back. She believed there wasn't a time where she was happier. When she pulled away, she saw everyone standing and cheering for them which made her a little shy. Now it was time for the reception, which was happening at a nice little recreational hall right off the premises of the woods. The newlywed couple took a little limo there while the guests got into their cars or could walk, all up to them.

Inside was beautifully decorated pink and green and at each table were pictures of the couple when they were younger. There weren't many of Carter, but they mustered some up from her later years. Lights lined the ceiling and fake flowers were everywhere for decoration. However, Carter was mainly excited about the food! She was in love with the cake they decided on. Red velvet and vanilla icing. Ugh, it was to die for.

"Not bad," Damon commented to Sky after they walked in. "Where's the booze at?" he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:52 pm

"Damon," Sky told him in a warning tone, but knew he was just teasing. "You promised to behave. You know how carter and Dick feels about you." She reminded him. Actually she felt a little bad about bringing Damon without asking just because she knew how they felt. But still, she had no one else to go with, and she hoped they would understand.

"Are you happy?" Dick asked his new wife with a laugh, seeing how she seemed amazed by everything. And it was great, everything turned out perfect.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:21 am

"I am behaving myself," Damon said, acting hurt. "I won't do anything that will make them hate me more. Come on, how about we go sit down and then raid the food table afterwards?"

"Am I happy? I'm so fucking excited!" Carter laughed and hugged his arm tightly. "This is even better than I imagined!" It really was. She loved everything about this day.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Sky giggled. "Fair enough," She grabbed the arm he held out to her and walked inside, going to find their seats. Well, Damon probably didn't have one but, oh well.

Dick laughed. "Well, you did plan all this," He said. He was glad it turned out perfectly, as she described. And it was she who did most of the planning, well, she asked him about a few choices and stuff but over all Carter had the final say in everything.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:41 am

Damon indeed did not have a seat at the perfectly planned tables, so he just grabbed one from the sidelines of the hall and pulled it up for him. "'Scuse me, sorry. Love the dress," he told people he passed by before squeezing the chair in between Sky and actually Stefan. Carter had put them together because Sky would know Stefan. "There." He then pulled Sky's chair out for her, trying to be a gentleman. "After you, Queeny," he teased.

Carter giggled before she noticed Damon maneuvering around with a chair and she narrowed her eyes. "I still cannot believe she made him her plus one without telling us," she told Dick. She was gonna go talk with her when she remembered everyone was waiting for them to come and sit down at their table at the front of everyone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Sky smiled and sat down. "Thank you," She appreciated Damon being nice and behaving. He wasn't as bad as everyone pictured him, especially when you got to know him. She npticed the question look from Stefan as Damon sat down between them.

"I must admit I didn't expect you two arrive together?" Stefan commented. He was a little intrigued. He wasn't actually sure Sky wuold be able to attend at all considering what happened to her husband.

"Just let him be for now. He hasn't done anything to ruin anything so far," Dick whispered to his wife. But trust him, he was keeping a good eye on Damon. He didn't appreciate his previous killer attending his wedding, but he didn't want to make Sky feel any worse considering everything she had been through. So he would let him be. Also, Stefan was there just in case.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 61 ... 100  Next