Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 23 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:05 pm

"Eh, yeah. Never liked weddings, but I heard the booze here was gonna be good," Damon teased a little as he sat down after pushing Sky's chair in. No, he was not really ready to drop the bombshell that he and Sky were sorta together while at the wedding. It wouldn't really be appropriate given that it hadn't been a year since Wally died and the Queen of Ireland had already moved on. However, Stefan was smart and would eventually put two-and-two together when he discovers how cool Sky was after such a short time.

"'So far' is the key phrase," Carter muttered and rolled her eyes before she reached their seats. As they sat down, Bruce rose from his seat and announced, "Mr. and Mrs. Grayson, everyone." The blonde got a little bashful and waved at everyone before Bruce actually went on a speech about his adoptive son and Carter while showing pictures on the white screen that lowered.

"Oh no, not that photo! Bruce!" she laughed, covering her face. The photo was of her and Dick when they were 13 and they were both wearing funny glasses, accessories for funny photos at a party.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 23 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Sky smiled a thanks to Damon before she looked up, seeing Bruce get up to do a speech. Sky was listening as Bruce gave the first speech of the night. She had a feeling there would be more to come. She laughed a little at some of the pictures showed, as the others did. When bruce finnished his speech she gave her applause along with everyone else. After that they were served with the first course, and so it rolled on into the night.

However, before they could come to the dessert Sky stood up. Of course she would share her thoughts on the newly wed. However, she hadn't prepared the ordinary speech. She gave enough speeches as it was. She waited for silence before she spoke. "There have been far too many speeches given tonight. All with loving words. And even though there's much left to say about Carter and Dick and their relationship, I put mine down in a song," Sky said. She looked over at Carter and Dick and smiled. "This one's for you," She told them before she walked over to the small stage where they had the live orchestra playing. She grabbed the mike. It had been a long time since she wrote something original, and much less sang it infront of anyone. But she wanted to do something special for the newly wed. They were two of her very best friends, and they meant the world to her. Of course she had made sure to do this little deal with the orchestra so they knew the song.

There was a moment of silence. Sky smiled, being turned to Dick and Carter before she started to sing the love song she wrote for them.

(I thought that would be cute ^^. The power of love, by celine dion)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Carter would be lying if she didn't admit that she had started to cry. She had grabbed some of the napkins and dabbed at her eyes, all just feeling so much love in that room - minus Damon - at once. It was so crazy that she was surrounded by people she cared about, was married to her best friend, and her other best friend was there singing a song that would be special to all of them for times to come.

When the song was over, Carter could breathe normal again and she got up to hug her. "How dare you make me cry!" she teased as she hugged her, giggling.

Damon had stood up and clapped the loudest of all of them in that room. Sky really was amazing and she had a killer voice. The song itself was cheesy as hell, but he could overlook it for her. He sat down and gave his brother a cheeky smile. "Wasn't she great?" he said.

((Its perfect! Tbh I never heard of that song 'til now as I was typing it up xD I didn't listen to too much Celine Dion until lately with her song "Ashes to Ashes" in Deadpool 2))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:31 am

"It's not a good sign if you don't cry on your wedding Day,  Sky said, giggling as she hugged her back. She then hugged Dick next. She was so happy, for the both of them. They deserved this so much. 

" Thank you, Sky. That was beautiful," Dick said ,hugging her. She was such a great song writer and singel not to mention. 

Stefan looked at his brother and slowly stopped clapping his hands as the clapping came to a stop. "Yeah. Really," He admitted he didn't know Sky was quite the singer. But he was also suspicious that his brother wasn't telling him something. Sky did seem to be doing a lot better. It could be that she put on a face because of the wedding, or that she was past her grieve. But it felt too soon. 

(Yeah. She's really good. But not like my number 1 go to artist. But good for love songs )
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 pm

"Mmhm!" Carter agreed with Dick, holding his hand now. "Thank you again, Sky. We mean it." She then went to where the food was to cut the official cake and she was really starving. She hadn't eaten anything since she had been so nervous. A part of her was afraid she'd throw up if she had food in her system.

"Alright, now to the good stuff. They eat and we drink," Damon grinned a little. He saw his brother's look and rolled his eyes. "Not that kind of drink. Geez, have some faith in me," he teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Sky smiled and went back to her seat so they could serve the cake after Dick and Carter had cut the first piece.

Stefan didn't say anything untill he saw Sky come back to sit between them. "You were amazing. I didn't know you were quite the singer?"

Sky sat down and gave a smile to Stefan. "It's not something I brag about. Besides, I never seem to find the time for music these days. But they deserved this," Sky said, smiling as she looked over at the happy couple.

Dick acompanied his wife over to the cake and kissed the side if her head." You better show me how this is done cause I havn't practised," He teased a little  grabbing the cake cutter.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:01 am

"Yeah, yeah. All good, but where is the booze? I'm ready for the actual party to start," Damon teased them, aching to get some alcohol and actually have a good time rather than just sitting on his ass watching those two be all sappy.

"You think I have?" Carter laughed, laying her hand on top of his to guide his hand to cut the cake. She saw everyone with their cameras ready for them to cut the cake and smiled when everyone cheered when they did. Oh man the cake looked great. She had been way too nervous to eat the past couple of days.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Sky rolled her eyes with a smile and stood up, clapping her hands before stopping. Well, the cake cutting was done. Supose they could get something to drink. "Alright. She grabbed Damon's arm when he held it out and gave a small smile to Stefan. He wasn't known to be a party pooper either exactly. "Let's go." She walked over to table with alcohol with Damon.

Stefan arched his eyebrow at the two. Were they more than friends or was he just imagining things? No. Sky would never be with Damon. Especially not so soon afte Wally's death. Not wanting to speculate he sigehd and followed them.

Dick smiled and after they did their part everyone could enjoy the cake and a good drink. Now there wern't exactly anything they had to do except dance. And it was nice. No more formalalities. He brought his wife close and smiled down at her. "Let's enjoy the party now."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:50 pm

"Oh, they got the good stuff!" Damon grinned at the actual nice bottles of wine. Not like the mediocre stuff he had found at the weddings he had crashed a time or two. "Think they'd miss a whole bottle?" he lightly joked to Sky.

Carter smiled up at him and she lightly pecked his lips. "Yes, lets, new husband," she giggled. Man, she loved to call him that!!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Sky laughed a little. "No, Damon. I actually think it's fine," She said, guessing that Carter and Dick would become a bit boozed that night as well.

Dick smiled down at her before he grabbed her hand and kissed it before taking her out on the floor to mingle with the guests.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 100 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 61 ... 100  Next