Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 32 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Carter laughed after taking the picture. "#honeymooncruise. #orderfortwo?" She teased and posted it. Thank goodness they bought the wifi package on the ship. "Oh yeah, that's a keeper."

"Mmm... Wondering if you're too tired to go another round?" Damon grinned down at her. He was definitely not going to tell her how long it had been since he really loved seone.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 32 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Dick laughed and took a sip, looking at tre picture as she showed him. "You're the one who's a keeper. I'll tell you that." He told her.

Sky looked at him and griggled. She hugged him. "I am. Hope your not disappointed?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Carter looked at him after taking a sip of her own drink. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand, rubbing his wedding ring on his left hand. "I love you, Dick. More than anything in this world."

"Well...." Damon teased as he hugged her back. "Nah. You go onto sleep." He kissed her head
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Dick smiled at her and grabbed her hands. "Why you always gotta steal my lines, huh?

Sky smiled and she found his hand, intertwining their fingers. She played with his daylight ring." If you could get the chance to be human again. Would you consider it?" She asked
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm

"Guess you're just too slow?" Carter teased him before kissing his hands.

Damon let out a heavy sigh. "Maybe? Life wasn't all that great as a human. Only downside to being a vampire is this ring, which still looks great on me, vervain, werewolf bites, and a couple of other things."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Dick chuckled. "Guess I am." He was just so glad to have Carter be there with him. She always would be. She was his wife and they had been through so much together. 

Sky looked up at him and gripped his hand. "I think you'd make a great human." She said.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Carter felt the same and she let his hands go to push her hair back to hide the fact she was getting emotional. Being married to Dick was a dream come true for her. Sounds stupid, she knew, but he had been with her through a lot. They had been through a lot together.

"I love you, but maybe the sleep is getting to your head," Damon teased, just trying to make the conversation lighter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:36 pm

"So.do you have all of these dates planned or can we be spontanious?" Dick asked her.

Sky giggled softly. "Mhm. You're just switching the topic because you don't want to talk about it." She said, closing her tired eyes. "But that's okay."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 pm

"Mmm, well, I'm definitely wanting to do the scuba diving and dolphin interaction on the first island we stop at and go to the nightly comedy shows they have every night, but other than that, no. We can be "spontaneous"," Carter giggled. "Anything in mind for you?"

Damon looked down at Sky and he kissed her head before whispering in her hair, "I'd trade being a vampire to being with you any day."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm

"I'm actually not caught up with schedule. But I'm pretty sure there's more than one thing I'd like to do. Otherwise that sounds great," Dick said.

Sky heard him and got a smile on her lips before drifting off to sleep.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next