Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

2 posters

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 31 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:09 pm

"Hell yes! Let's go!" Carter followed him out and to the crowded bar. She saw the extravagant list of drinks they served and as much as Carter liked to try them all, she didn't want to become totally hammered their first night there. "What looks good to you, Mr. Grayson?" She teased Dick.

"I've rubbed off on you. In all the best ways," Damon whispered, kissing her back and rubbed her sides.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural - Page 31 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice, Beyond: Supernatural

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Dick heard her teasing and decided to tease back. He loved ied at her. "You?" He asked, looking back and rubbing his chin. "BUT I don't see you on the menu... Oh no."

Sky smiled into the kiss. And quite some time later the two were recovering in bed. Or Sky was anyway. Damon didn't need as much recovery as he was a vampire. Sky was calming har breathing down, having the covers up high.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Carter got a little blush and smile before wrapping her arms around his neck. "You are the most adorable cheese-head," she told him.

"You good?" Damon smirked down at her, seeing her getting her breath back as his was practically back to normal.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Dick laughed. "I do try my best."He teased. He turned his head her direction and gave her a kiss in her Temple. 

Sky caught her breath and nodded. "Never better."She turned her head to the side to look at him." I think I love you." She said, realizing she did.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:51 pm

Carter giggled and turned, having her back to his chest and held his arms around her waist. "Okay, how about we get a grande margarita with "seasoning", whatever that means."

Damon froze a second before he swallowed a little. He wasn't nervous, but he hadn't really felt like that for someone in a long, long time. "You do?" He asked, making it sound as casual as he could.

((Do I get him to say I love you back or abandon ship? XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:05 pm

"Sure. I trust you," Dick chuckled before it was their turn and they could make their orders. They got two of the drinks with the funny name, and also some dessert thing they offered to everyone.

"Too early, was it?" Sky asked, not sure she should have said that out loud.

(Nah, nah. He could say it back.)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:53 pm

When they got their drink and dessert, they found a table near the pool and sat down. "This drink is huge," Carter laughed and got her phone out to take a picture.

((Okay! ^^))

"No, no. I'm just surprised." Damon stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead. "I think I love you, too."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 pm

"Instagram moment?" Dick asked her with a chuckle. He sat down next to her and took a small sip from his drink, enjoying the view and pulling his shades down on his nose to avoid getting the sun in his eyes.

Sky then got a big smiled and she turned to him, hugging her arms around him and snuggling close, letting her head rest on his chest.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:54 pm

"Big time. Let me get you into this, too. Make it look like you're about to drink the whole thing by yourself," Carter teased.

Damon held her against him and rubbed her sides, laying a little kiss on her ear. Okay, if Stefan saw him now, he'd never let him hear the end of it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Dick laughed. "Okay, sure," He did a pose for the camera, making it looks goofly like he had ordered 2 for himself.

Sky looked up at him and tried to read his face. "What are you thinking about?" Sky asked him after a moment, smiling.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next