Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Jason only nodded before he ran to the garage to hopefully find Miss M, Superboy and the rest. "Guys, guys! You need to come now!" He said, finding her, superboy and Kaldur.

"No!" Artemis laughed, not helping to. "O-okay, okay I'm sorry!" She laughed.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:57 pm

All three of them arrived to the living room and Kaldur gave them all a cautious look before he held up a hand. "I will answer, but let me do the talking. Make sure this is all recorded," he said. He then answered the call. "How did you get onto this frequency, Ra's?" he immediately asked.

"I have my resources. I did not come for small chat either. I've come to find Kim," Ra's al Ghul answered.

Wally stopped, but he kept her wrists pinned. "I'm sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you over the laughter," he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:08 pm

M'gann frowned and looked at her team mates. They couldn't hand her over. Ra's would kill her.

Artemis calmed her laughter and looked up at him. She knew what he wanted to hear but decided to have it his way. "I'm sorry." She said again.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:22 pm

"I am surprised you are all so quiet. Fine, then I have a proposal. A deal. If you hand Kim over to me, I will give a cure for your friend of whom borrowed some of my Lazarus Pit," Ra's al Ghoul said. "I bet her side effects have only increased since she was saved. Am I wrong?"

Zerena's eyes went wide and she looked at everyone. He wasn't wrong, and he had a cure. Did he? He wasn't really the lying and deceiving villain type. Evil and maniacal sure, but not a liar.

"I'm sorry, my sexy boyfriend," Wally teased her with a small grin.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:32 pm

"How do we know you're telling the truth!?" Superboy growled.

Artemis then scoofed. She wasn't gonna let him have it that much. "Pth. Sexy where?" She teased with a smirk.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Ra's then held up the white glowing liquid. "This is called 'The Lotus Elixir'. It will cure your friend of the bloodlust she has and eventually save her from the impending doom that will more than likely befall her soon."

"We do not negotiate with criminals," Kaldur sternly told him.

"OKay, that's just rude," Wally pouted at her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:52 pm

"Tell us where to find it!" Miss Martian spoke up, narrowing her eyes. They had to help Artemis! But Kladur was right, they couldn't make a deal with Ra's al Ghul.

Artemis smiled and reached up, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. She pulled back and said. "Well, you just have to prove me wrong."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Kim had heard Jason calling the others, as his yelling managed to reach the other side of the Cave, but she had been in the shower at that moment.
Getting out of the shower, to be more precise. She had trained hard and decided she didn't want to stink of sweat the rest of the day.

But now, as she dried her hair with a towel, she walked out of the dressing room, and headed to the living room.
Just as she was about to walk inside, though, she heard it.
His voice.

Kim froze in place, her back against the wall. Maybe it was a bad idea to just walk in there, but she needed to know what was going on. And so, she decided to just listen from there. What the heck was going on anyways?
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm

"I have the only remaining vile on Earth. I'll let you, say, sleep on the decision for 24 hours. Kim for the Elixir. Choose wisely, teenagers," Ra's al Ghul said before the line went dead.

Zerena was hugging her arms tightly before she realized she had forgotten to let out the breath she had been holding. She finally breathed out and wondered why that man gave her such horrible chills.

"We won't negotiate with him, but I feel we must tell the League of this," Kaldur told the others after turning to them. "We are all in agreement, yes? We won't make that deal?"

Wally smiled a little and said, "Well, I'm not gonna do that here with your mom home," he teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Zatanna frowned and looked at her teammates. "I'm not so sure..." She said. It wasn't right, but the way Ra's spoke. It wounded as he best friend didn't have much time left.

"I am!" Conner stated. "We hand Kim over in exchange for the elexir!"

"Conner!" M'gann exclaimed.

"What!? It's her fault Artemis got into this situation from the first place. She betrayed us. Betrayed us all!" Conner stated.

"Um,... Am I the only one missing the situation?" Jason asked, but realized he would have to ask another time.

"Should we at least call Robin?... And, Wally and Artemis?" M'gann asked. They were a part of the team too, even if they wern't here at the moment.

"Well, good point," Artemis said. That would be beyond embarrasing
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 57 ... 100  Next