Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Kaldur sighed, but knew that M'gann was right. It would be wrong to leave Artemis out of this, considering this concerned her, too. "I will make the call to them. However, Conner, we do not negotiate with villains about anything. We will not hand one life over for another. No one calls Ra's or else." He then went to call all three of the remaining team members.

Wally chuckled and he got up just as his phone went off. He got it out of his back pocket and answered, "You got the Wall-Ma... Kaldur? Whats up?" He heard him say it was urgent and that they both needed to come to the Cave. "Um, yeah. We'll be there soon." He hung up and looked at Artemis. "Urgent business at the Cave."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Conner growled a little. He looked at the others and sighed. "Don't say I don't got a point."

"No, you do," Zatanna said. "But Kaldur's still right. We can't trade Kim over."

"Then what do we do?" M'gann asked.

"Really?" Artemis asked. Last news she heard she wasn't supose to be at the cave. But she only nodded and got up. "Okay. I'll let mum know." She walked out.

(later when they are all at the cave?)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:45 pm

((Si ^^))

Later, Wally, Artemis, and Dick all made it to the Cave where he saw everyone gathered in the living room. Zerena gave a little wave to them, but she was worried about what they'd do when they heard about the proposition Ra's al Ghul gave them.

"Thank you all for coming," Kaldur told them after he walked over. "How is your leg, Wally?"

"Its tip-top, cap," Wally teased a little, doing a playful salute. He then slowly lowered his hand when he saw everyone's serious faces. "Um...what happened?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Zatanna sighed and looked at them. "We recieved an incomming transmission from Ra's al Ghul."

"And what did he want?" Dick asked. "Did he threathen you?" He guessed.

Zatanna shook her head at her boyfriend. "No threat. A proposal." She said.

Artemis arched an eyebrow and rested her hand on her hip. "What kind of proposal?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:58 pm

"He offered to give a cure for you, Artemis, but in exchange for Kim's life," Kaldur explained, trying to make it sound as wrong as it really was.

Wally's eyes went wide and he stuttered out, "T-There's a cure? Really?"

"Wally!" Zerena sat up, holding her arms up with a 'really' face.

"I-I...wasn't suggesting we take him up on that offer," Wally said, his excitement going down. A cure, for Artemis. Finally!
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Artemis was just as suprised. Normally she wouldn't take a villains word for it, but Ra's knew more about the pit water than anyone. It had keept him alive for decades. So if anyone had a cure? it's be him. She frowned. Wasn't helping her case. "He's right," Artemis spoke up, seeing her team look kind of suprised. "I mean,... it's great that there's a cure but. I can't have it so,..." Evene if she hated Kim she wasn't willing to pay that price to be cured.

"Artemis, don't say that! We'll get the cure for you!" Zatanna insisted, not wanting to see her friend lose hope.

"How Zatanna?" Artemis asked. "The only way is to agree on the deal or Ra's will destroy it!" She stated.

Dick frowned. "He will destroy it," He agreed. Artemis was right.

"Then,... what do we do?" M'gann asked, looking around her team.

"Dick narrowed his eyes before he looked up with a determined look. "We'll take him up on the offer."

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:14 pm

"W-What!? You're not serious!?" Zerena looked at Zatanna. "Sis, your boyfriend has gone rogue!!"

Kaldur had a feeling what Dick was up to. "Do you think he'll take the bait?" he asked. They would never, ever trade someone's life for another's, but if they could trick them...
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:18 pm

"He just might, if we play it right," Dick said.

(dude, what was out plan again cause dick might know but I don't xD)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:25 pm

((Idk, like maybe have M'gann pose as Kim when they go to make the swap but it turns to hell xD but my original plan is for everyone to disagree and then Wally goes behind their backs, but idk, I like this one a lot better xD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:38 pm

(well, what if we combine those 2 ideas? Like. What if Wally doesn¨t really beleive this fake plan will work, so when they go through with that he actually takes kim with him? So when it backfires, he will be there to deliver her, or something? or maybe ra's realise he have been fooled and it kinda all goes to hell? Or that wally tells rah's his team plans to fool him so he meets up alone since it¨s the only way to know it will work and then uyeah, he kinda betrays the team in a way? just a few different ideas that popped to my mind)
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next