Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:13 am

"Not really," Zatanna admitted, buttoning up her jacket.

"Don't worry. We'll get this cure and we'll save Artemis," M'gann said, knowing she could do this. Artemis herself wasn't in the changing room since she wasn't allowed on missions either, so she just got back to the mansion with Jason, since he couldn't go on missions yet either. And she didn't want Bruce after her if he noticed she wasn't there. However, she was worried about her team.

In the boy locker room everyone got ready and Dick, now in his Robin attire nodded. "Let's do this." If they followed the plan it shouldn't be a problem.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 18 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:32 pm

"We're not there to fight. Just there to get the elixir and get out," Zerena muttered as she slipped her gloves on. She took a breath and nodded. Sure she had faced the League of Assassins before, but never directly faced him. So it was intimidating.

"You guys go ahead," Wally, who was in his Kid Flash outfit, told them as he stood by the door. "I need to go call Artemis, just to let her know we'll be fine. She was real worried when she left."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:47 pm

The girls exchanged nodds before they all walked to meet the boys.

Robin just shrugged and he walked out with Aqualad and Superboy to meet the others at the Bio-Ship.

"You ready?" Robin asked Miss M when the girls came out.

Miss mArtian only nodded before she shape shifted into Kim.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Kid Flash left the locker room, but he didn't go to make a call. He went to Kim's room and knocked on the door. What he was going to do was horrible, but he had to make sure that they get the elixir. However, little did he know that he wasn't gonna have to force her at all.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Kim was sitting on the floor, her legs cross. She had her eyes open, and she was staring at the wall in front of her.
She couldn't believe she had agreed to that plan. She couldn't even go with them to help, and she just felt guilty and terrible. If something happened to them...
"Come in" she said when she heard the knock, looking at the door. She didn't mind asking who it was. It didn't really matter.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Kid Flash entered the room and he immediately closed the door behind him. "You know why I'm here, right?" he asked her, hoping she knew because he'd feel even more bad if he took her by force.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Kim looked up at him, and arched an eyebrow.
"I... can get an idea... but why are you here, exactly?" she asked him. She sighed and stood up.
"If you're here to tell me you don't like this plan, well... i'm with you, but..." she said with a shrug, but that's all she had. She couldn't really read minds.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:22 pm

"Exactly. I don't like it either, but Kim...come on, this is Artemis we're talking about. The way I heard the others talking about Artemis, she could die unless you..." Kid Flash gripped his fists. "Unless you turn yourself over to him so we can get the elixir."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Kim frowned and looked away.
"I know..." she muttered. She had thought about it. But she couldn't really leave the Cave on her own. She wasn't allowed yet, not without someone watching over her.
But if he was here, then maybe...

"You'd do this behind everyone's back? Does Artemis know?" she asked him. He knew what it meant. Ra's was going to kill her, and he was going to be part of that. She wanted to make sure he could live with that.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:40 am

"No, she doesn't," Wally said with a shake of his head. He knew what this also meant. He'd be kinda...betraying the team. Was it right? No, but he was not going to let Artemis die. "Kim, I'm sorry. But are you willing to come with me?"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next