Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 pm

"Heh, right," Wally scoffed before he sighed out as he looked at his knee. He really should take it easy for the rest of the day since his knee was throbbing now, but he didn't want to show weakness in front of anyone. He grabbed his crutches, took a deep breath, and hopped up. "A-Alright, there we go. Nice and easy, Wall-man," he whispered to himself.

"But you didn't shoot her...right?" M'gann asked, looking at their archer friend. She wouldn't shoot her, not on purpose. If she did, it had to be an accident.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 59 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm

"Take it easy, alright?" Jinx said, ready to help him if she needed to. She frowned. She wasn't used to seeing him like this. Broken. Sure, he tried to keep up his cocky personality, but he just wasn't the same as when they first met.

"Of course not. I was aiming at that... Guy who got away. But she got in the way after I launched." Artemis said. She had already tried to text Wally. But he hadn't replied yet.

"Why would she do that?" Superboy asked confused.

"I-I don't know." Artemis said, really trying to answer that question herself.

"What did this villain who got away look like?" Aqualad asked.

"He was wearing a white mask. I couldn't see his face. There was an Red X on it." Artemis said, thinking back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:55 pm

"I'm fine, trust me," Wally told her before he tapped his leg and felt his phone. He gently reached down and grabbed it before pulling it out to see that Artemis had tried calling and texting him multiple times. "Dammit! Something's wrong," he whispered. He looked at Jinx as he pulled Artemis' number up. "Uh, give me one second," he said before he called her.

"We can tell Batman back at the Cave about what happened and move on from there, right? We just need to focus on Zerena right now," Miss Martian said before seeing Zatanna come out from the bathroom where she had wiped off her sister's blood. "Zatanna."

"H-hey. She's still in surgery right now," Zatanna said, knowing that the arrow had went through her sister's shoulder, so it wasn't an easy stitch.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Jinx lowered her eyes a little, having caught a glimpse of the girl on the photo caller id. Okay, so she was getting a little jealous. Who was the girl?

Artemis frowned and walked up to her best friend. "I am so sorry, Zatanna. I had no idea she would-" Artemis sighed and felt the back of her pocket viberate. She got her phone up and finally saw that Wally was calling her back. "Hold on," She picked up the phone and walked away so she could yell at Wally.

The team looked after the archer as she went to, what they all could tell on Artemis, was Wally calling.

"It wasn't her fault, Zatanna. I'm sure Zerena's gonna be okay," M'gann said, flying over to give the older magician some comfort.

"Wally! Where the hell have you been? Why havn't you replied?" Artemis asked, sounding angry, but was really just worried and stressed out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:42 pm

"I know it wasn't her fault, I'm just so confused. I saw Zerena stop the arrow to save the guy, but she wouldn't just do that unless she had a good reason," Zatanna said, wracking her brain to try and find out what that reason was. They wouldn't know anything until Zerena was out of surgery.

"I-I've been doing some rehab in the park, babe, and had my phone on silent. I'm sorry. What's wrong, did something happen on the mission?" Wally asked, knowing she wouldn't be this upset unless something did.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:48 pm

"Could she have known this, masked villain? Artemis said she didn't recognize him. So it shouldn't be someone we've faced before." Kaldur said, also stumped.

"Last time I checked we don't hang out with villains." Conner remarked.

"Yes, something happened!" Artemis stated, before she took a breath. She forced herself to calm down. "It's... Zerena. She was indjured and... It was kinda my fault." Artemis bit her lip.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:16 pm

"We'll...figure it out. You guys can go on home, I'm staying until she's out of surgery. Then we'll finally know what happened," Zatanna said, her mind more clear now that she got breathe a little.

Wally's eyes widened before he frowned. "It was an accident. I know you wouldn't mean to, babe. I'll be there as soon as I can. Are you going back to the Cave?" he asked, not sure where they were at the moment.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Robin walked over and he put a hand on her shoulder. "She will be alright, Zee." He smiled at his girlfriend, knowing she had to be worried. He would offer to stay, but he was gonna talk to Batman. See if they could find some detail about this. "Red X" guy Artemis described.

"I-" Artemis wasn't sure and she looked over at the team. Looked like they were leaving. Y-Yeah. I think so. But. I can come meet you there. I don't want you to strain yourself,"Artemis said, since he couldn't walk right, even if he wouldn't admit it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Zatanna smiled and she gripped his hand. "Thanks, Rob," she whispered, appreciating the comfort he gave. A part of her felt like he was going to be the one to look into Red X more closely with Batman.

Wally's eyes went wide as he remembered Jinx. "No!" he quickly said before clearing his throat. "I-I mean, no, its okay. You've been through a lot, I'll just meet you there. I, um, need to shower and change anyway. Sweaty from rehab, really working up a sweat. I think I might have gotten a six pack I'll let you check out~" he said, hoping to just tease her.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:34 pm

Robin smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll call you later." He said, before he sqe Artemis wrap up her phone call and the team getting ready to departure.

Artemis arched an eyebrow at his fast answer before she heard what he said. She scoffed. "Pth. Yeah. Sure. I'll see you at the cave then." Artemis nodded before hanging up. She sighed before going back to her team.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next