Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Artemis or Dinah didn't really have time to say anything untill Wally pulled her with him into his room which was almost next to the therapy lounge. Artemis arched and eyebrow at her boyfriend. "Yes?"

Jason wouldn't have caught himself dropping his jaw unless he didn't need to open his mouth to say, when Zerena finnished the story. "He did what!?" He wasn't sure he was angry, just yet. He was just shocked. That wasn't something he'd expect Wally to do.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 29 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:54 pm

"You're-You're gonna find out eventually, but I needed to be the one to tell you. The way I got the cure for you was by trading Kim for it." Like Zerena, Wally explained what happened and made sure to emphasize how sorry he felt after and tried to make Artemis understand that Kim also agreed to doing it.

Zerena nodded. She was holding her knees, feeling angry upset, all sorts of negative emotions. "We didn't expect it either a-and he said that Kim agreed to go along with it, but I held her as she died, Jason, and-and I don't know if that's what she wanted."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Artemis was just standing there, shocked at hearing what he had to say. "Y-you're saying that I only got the cure because you went behind the team's back and now Kim's dead?" she just had to make sure that's what he was saying. How could that be what he was saying!? "Why would you do that?" She wispered out.

Jason frowned. He wasn't sure what to think or say. "I-I don't think anyone wants to die." He admitted. He saw how sad he looked so he put his arm around her. "Zerena, I'm sorry you had to experience that."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:35 pm

"I did what I had to. I-I wasn't forcing Kim to come with me. Not really. She agreed. But she knew the Team's plan to fake the agreement would never work against Ra's. Artemis, I had to save you," Wally told her, not wanting her to see him as monster.

Zerena hugged him tightly and buried her head into his shoulder. "Yeah. Me, too," she whispered.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Artemis was quiet for a moment, not sure what to say. Sha wasn't sure if she was angry or just concerned. When her words didn't come out she did the next thing she could think of. She hugged him tightly.

Jason frowned and held her like that for a while. "Do you wanna sit down?"
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:58 pm

Wally couldn't help but be surprised when she hugged him. He was half expecting her to slap him or curse him or say she hated him. So this made him freeze before he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her back with a shaky sigh of relief.

"Yeah. Yeah, sounds good," Zerena said, going to her bed and sat down.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:25 pm

"You're stupid," Artemis wispered into his neck and she pulled back to look into his eyes. "And I'm worried." She said before stroking sole hair out of his eyes. He needed a hair cut. "Would you re-do it?" She asked.

Jason followed her and sat down next to her. "You should rest. Want me to put on a movie?" He asked
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Wally grabbed her hand and held it against his cheek. Closing his eyes, he thought about his answer before whispering, "No. I wouldn't. I'd do anything to protect you." He opened his eyes and looked down at her. "I love you, Artemis. I'll always protect you."

"That sounds good. You can pick." Zerena backed up on her bed and snuggled under the covers. "As long as you stay with me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Artemis frowned a little and hug ge d him again. "Just promise me that you won't change?" She said. That's what she was afraid of. This wasn't like Wally. It wasn't right and he knew that. He only did it to save her. And even though she was thankful she didn't want that. She was afraid that she had bad influence over him.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Wally knew what she meant and he commented, "Me? Change? Please, I'm already perfect" so she would see that he was still cocky and goofy. Well...mostly. A part of him still felt guilty and horrible and this would definitely impact his life, hopefully for the better and not worse.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next