Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

3 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Kid Flash just dodged an attack from one of the Billy copies when he saw Jinx and his eyes went wide. Jinx? he thought before he was hit by one of Gizmo's stupid gadgets. "Hey! You runt!" he growled, going after the laughing little jackass.

"Looking for this?" Rico, his old "friend", grabbed the spinach for him and held it out.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Jinx saw how her team were, managing. But hey... time to give a hand. "Time for a little bad luck." She said before holding her hands out and sparkling a bad vibe for the team's members. Artemis then got tackled from behind by one of the HIve and accidently fired her explosive arrow up instead of to Mammoth. Causing it to explose and a fire to start, which then cayuse Miss Martian who were flying in the air to get damaged by the fire.

Robin who were just about to get "caught" by Miss M's powers then hit the wall at the same time as Zatanna's spell went wrong. Yes, let's just say, bad luck.

Jasons eyes dropped to grab the spinach before he changed his eye gaze and rocognized the voice when his eyes fell on Rico. He frowned a little. "Rico. What are you doing here?" He asked, knowing they hadn't really seen eachother or spoken since that happened.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:24 pm

"Rob!" Kid Flash ran over to check on his best friend while Superboy went to check on Miss Martian, only to get grabbed and tossed into a couple of boxes. He helped Robin up before he ran towards Jinx, knowing it was her powers that somehow made everything go wrong.

He ran towards her until Gizmo got in his way once again and electrocuted him by a net and what else? His knee. The metal inside got so hot that he could feel it started to fold in on itself and caused him to fall down with a yell.

"What, you're not happy to see me?" Rico faked a grin before he glared at the young boy. "Lets go talk outside. Catch up on...old times," he said, getting his arm around him and poked a gun at his side.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:51 pm

"KF!" Artemis got up untill she was hit back by one of the copies from "copy guy", that was her nickname for him.

Jinx reacted when she heard Kid Flash fall, as if just now noticing he was there.

"Fall back!" Aqualad said, seeing their team needed to over the indjured ones before making another attack.

"ekoms ni su revoc," Zatanna soelled out before the room filled with a smokey fog to give them some cover.

Robin sent a few explosiv batarangs at Gizmo, Jinx and the others to get them away from their friends.

Jason felt the touch of that gun without having to look. Let's just say it wasn't his first time. He laid och ked around and didn't want to cause a scene or worry Zerena. Thankfully he didn't see her. He only followed Rico out since he made the rules here.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 pm

"Hey! Watch it, scum for brains!" Gizmo screamed. He saw that they were retreating. "Ha! Run away, maggots!"

"Lets go! We got the stuff," the OG Billy told everyone as he and his copies got the technology.

Kid Flash was gripping his knee in pain before he felt Aqualad grab his arm and sling it over his shoulder. "I got Kid Flash. Miss Martian, are you able to lower the ship?" their team leader asked after looking over at their martian teammate.

Miss Martian nodded. "Yes. She's coming down now," she said, making the ship lower to the front.

Rico led Jason out of the back of the store and towards the alleyway between there and some woods. He then grabbed Jason by his jacket and held him up against the wall. "You know how long I've waited to put your tiny ass into place!? What I did in jail to survive!? They don't go easy on no kid like me, that's for sure!" he growled.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:19 pm

"I got her!" Superboy got Miss M in his arms since she was still weak by the firely explossion.

"Everyone onboard!" Aqualad ordered, making sure everyone was retiring as he was helping Kid Flash.

Artemis growled and got up, running aboard with Zatanna and Robin.

Robin took the wheel in the bio-ship and got them out of there. As annoying as losing this fight and losing the tech was their team and family came first.

Miss Martian, feeling better on the ship and away from the fire created a bed for Kid Flash to lay on.

"Wally, are you okay!?" Artemis was by his side as soon as the bio-ship started. She saw him gripping his knee and sethering in pain. She hated seeing him in pain.

"Alright, alright! I get it!" Jason groaned as his face scraped against the cold wall. He held his hands up. "I'm sorry it all went down like that." And that was true. He hated thinking of that night.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm

"Agh, yeah, I'm fine," Kid Flash said through gritted teeth. The metal had burnt his skin from the inside. It could take the friction caused by his running, but if anything hotter than a lightning bolt hit it, it wouldn't last. That was what his uncle told him after they went over the schematics.

"He needs a hospital," Zatanna said, knowing it was his knee bothering him. She looked around, happy her sister didn't go on this mission and got hurt like the rest of them.

"No you're not. Not yet." Rico let him go. "However, I'm giving you an option on repaying back what you did to Benny. Unless you want me to get your little girlfriend and tell her everything I know. Tell her how you let a young boy die and its all your fucking fault."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:00 pm

"Nearest one is Star City General. Heading there," Robin said, quickly pulling up a holographic map before he drove the bio-ship there.

The whole team couldn't stay as they had to do a mission report, but Artemis decided to stay, of course not going to leave her boyfriends side untill she knew he was going to be okay.

Jason turned and frowned. "I wasn't-!" Jason protested. It was just an accident.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:27 pm

When they arrived, they quickly took Wally to an operating room for his knee. They quickly sedated him because he was in pain and knew they had to open his leg up before it could be open to infection.

"Come on, Jay. We both know you're the reason Benny's dead now. He never even stood a chance with you supposedly watching his back. You only care about yourself," Rico said. He then acted like his gun was way more interesting. "Maybe I should still test it out by shooting your girlfriend? Zerena, her name was? She's pretty cute." He then glared at Jason. "Or...you could do some favors for me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Artemis wasn't allowed in during operation, so she was lead to the waiting room where a Doctor asked her a few questions about what happened. She told her everything she knew from what she saw and then she was told to wait there while they operated. Artemis sat down and gripped her thighs. She saw one of the kids in there looking up at her from where it was playing with a train. She realized she was still wearing her hero costume and just gave a small awkward smile. Then the kid returned to play with it's toy. Artemis sighed. It's gonna be fine Artemis... Wally's going to be fine. She tried telling herself.

Jason frowned, knowing there wasn't really a good way out of this. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, a little uncertain.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next