Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 52 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:30 pm

"I-I'm okay. Are you okay?" Batgirl asked, worried.

"Hey, what about me?" Nightwing walked over, feigning being hurt and holding his hand across his chest.

"Well, what she said doesn't matter. You're the one wearing it?" Owen stated, and if she thought it was girly well... that wasn't really her style.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:08 pm

Bruce sighed at Nightwing. "I'm glad you're okay, too," he told Nightwing. Police sirens were heard in the distance and Bruce could see their lights. "Nightwing, take Batgirl and get home. I'll convene with you two after I talk with Gordon."

"Yeah, true, but I didn't want to disappoint her. Maybe I should try new things. To be more normal," Zoe said as she put the dress back in the bag.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Batgirl decided not to speak against her father, even if she really thought he was the one that should go home after getting hurt. She supposed some high level electricity shocks wern't somehting "the Batman" hadn't handled before.

"C'mon," Nightwing nodded at Batgirl who only sighed at her father ebfore following her adoptive brother. "Does he always have to stay behind?" She asked.

"Usually," Nightwing admitted with a shrug before getting to their MC's.

"Well, you're not normal so..." Owen said. He saw her face. "I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I mean. I'm not normal either and I still think trying new things is fun."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Bruce watched them drive away before he leaned against a tree, pretending to look more injured. Honestly, he wasn't feeling all that great.

"Uh-huh. Nice save," Zoe teased him and gave him a little push. She sighed and leaned back on her bed. "I guess...trying to be normal is harder than it looks."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Back at Wayne Mannor, or more like in the Batcave underneath it.

"Are you okay?" Dick asked his sister, looking at her with a concerned look.

"I'm fine, dad's the one going to the hospital right!?" Analeigh stated

"He's gonna be fine... And you know that. Now... I am asking about you. Don't turn the question." Dick said, not losing his frown. He could tell she had been tense ever since it happened.

Analeigh looked back at Dick and realised how hard she was gripping onto the railing to try and calm herself." N-no. I'm not fine... I... I don't know... I just. I froze Dick. I-"

"You panicked." Dick knew. He sighed. "And it's okay. I get it."

"No you don't get it Dick.... I... I was shit scared. I-I havn't been doing this for very long and I didn't know what to do... How could I possibly take on Joker after he-" Analeigh took a breath.

"Hey," Dick walked over, putting his hand in her shoulder before giving her a hug. "Come here. I know it's a lot. I know you're traumatized." He whispered. "But you beat him, Ana." He looked pulled away a little to look down at her. "You beat Joker."

"Tell me about it..." Own said, rolling his eyes.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:53 pm

Not too long after, Bruce got dropped off at the manor and first thing he did was go to the Batcave. "Are you two okay?" he asked as he carefully made his way down the steps. He nearly had to fight the paramedics and told them he was fine even though he had burns all over his body and his head was stitched up from where he fallen onto a rock.

Zoe looked at him before she grabbed his hand and brought him down next to her. "You don't need to act normal, because its impossible for you," she teased.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:39 pm

Analeigh turned and smiled at seeing her father unharmed, or up on his feet anyway. "Dad, " She walked over and embraced him into a hug, releaved to see him alright.

Owen gave her a look and had to think about it how Bart would respond to that. They May be twins but they were really different to be honest. He scoofed and pushed her lightly." Is that supose to be an insult?" He teased back.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Bruce did his best not to wince, since he was pretty good at covering his pain. Only person who could ever really tell was Alfred. Well, and Superman, but he could literally see his bruises and bones. "I'm fine. I was more worried about you two," he said, gently hugging her back and glancing at Dick.

Okay, so he might not always be this affectionate towards Dick after a battle. It was only because his adopted son had been in more situations than Analeigh had and he could take care of himself.

"Maybe," Zoe grinned before she pounced on him to tickle him. She would thought he would start the funny shenanigans already, but maybe he was just having an off day.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm

"Aw Bruce, I'm so glad you thought of me," Dick played by holding his hand to his chest and playing affectionated.

Analeigh looked over, knowing he was playing before she let go of her father, not hacibg squeezed him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She started inspecting him before he could object.

"Yeah, maybe he's got a bruise or two," Dick made a bad joke on purpose and he recieved the famous bat-glsre from the two of them.

Only problem was that Owen wasn't ticklish in the same spots as his brother. Owen knew this and to cover his tracks he used his speed to catch her hands before she could question. "Oh no you don't."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:00 pm

Bruce stopped his batglare and sighed at Analeigh. "Ana, really. Yes, I have a few bruises, but that's it. I want to know how you're feeling," he said, getting her to look at him. Facing people who put you through hell... It was a lot.

"H-Hey! Not fair, Bart!" Zoe said, frowning. "You usually let me have some fun and then you stop me."
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next