Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 55 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:05 pm

(Thanks! And Wally would be so pissed at this lol)

." Um, no. I havn't had the time," Bart admitted, checking the time. . "Why? Did something happen?" He asked, naturally getting worried.

"Dad, it's okay," Analeigh assured him, not wanting him to feel bad. His plan was actually really good. "I'll do it."

"You really think Joker will buy it? Dick asked, not so convinved
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:30 pm

"Not sure, bud," Flash said. "Then again, there's no telling when it comes to women.... Don't tell Iris I said that. Now get going ."

"It'll work," Batman said as he made last minute preparations. He glanced at his daughter. "Are you sure you want to go through with this? Once I make the phone call, there's no undoing it."

"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:53 pm

"Uh, well if you say so." Bart figured he better take his grandfathers advice, and if Zoe was upset about something? That was never good. That's why he zoomed over to Diggle and Lyla's house, being careful so no one saw him stop at their door before he rang the doorbell, several times. Yes. Patience wasn't his thing.

Analeigh knew her father was just worried about her. "Yes dad, I can do it." She nodded to convince him. To try and convince herself a bit more as well. Sure, she was nowhere near fully trained or at her father or Dick's level, but she could do it. She also needed to push herself.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:19 am

Digle answered the door before crossing his arms and giving Bart a slight glare. "I do hope you're not the reason that Zoe is crying right now," he said before Lyla appeared over his shoulder.

"John, we don't know what happened. Let him in and try to get can't answer out of Zoe, " she resend with her husband before smiling at Bart. " Bart, welcome back. Please come in."

(So like, should Batman just casually call joker out of the blue? LOL and what should he say?)
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:23 am

(Well, maybe he doesn't make contact as in calling him. Maybe they just set up a plan, where Analeigh will be alone, or seem to be alone, hence marking her as a target? But that's when they'll be ready?)

"Thanks miss Diggle," Bart smiled before going inside and up the stairs. He frowned a little at what John said, crying? Was Zoe upset about something? Had something happened while he was gone? He knocked a few times on her door since it was closed. "Um, Zoe? It's Bart. Are you alright?" He asked. He didn't know if she wanted to be alone or not, but he was hoping she'd open up and talk to him, even if he knew Zoe didn't like opening up about her feelings.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:29 pm

(okay! That sounds good! Sorry I was just out of the loop a little it with the plan haha 😆)

"Okay, let's go over the plan one more time. Analeigh, you will be (what's a good place for her to be alone so she's an easy target?). Nightwing and I will be just a couple of feet away but not to close as to give our location to Joker. You act frightened, confused on why he's there and as soon as he or Harley try to make a move, we will attack and stop him before he even lays one hand on you, " Batman said. "We will be on a comms the whole time. Any signs of distress, we will go in early and stop if you change your mind. "

Zoe just ignored him, but she was glaring at the door. He had a lot of balls to come there and act like nothing happened and he wanted to ask her what was wrong? All she wanted to do was put a few bullet holes and the door by the last time she did that Lila and Diggle grounded her for a week because of it. The next time she did it, she'd be grounded for a year.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:51 pm

(don't worry about it. I also had some catching up to do)

(Maybe some like charity event, gala, fashion event or something and she could be representing the Wayne family idk?)

Analeigh nodded. "Got it. And Dad, don't worry. I got this." She smiled to reassure him.

"Well, she is your daughter alright," Dick smiled, crossing his arms. He knew Bruce always wanted to keep her from the life, but he wasn't surprised Ana was a lot like Bruce. Determined and stubborn. "

Bart frowned when he didn't hear anything. "I-I know you might want to be alone and,... I don't even know if you want to see me but John said you were upset and I just want to be there for you. You can talk to me, about anything." He said, leaning onto the door. He didn't want to just phase through it.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:39 pm

Batman sighed out with a secret smile. She really is just like him. It made him both proud and terrified.

"Ok, the fashion show is about to start," he said after checking the time. "It's time to get into our places."

Zoe knew she shouldn't but she got up and went to the door anyway. She practically threw it open and snapped at him.

"You want to know 'whats wrong'!? Seriously!? Well, how about the fact that I found you kissing another woman after you left a note to me to get all dressed up for a picnic!! How's that?!"

She didn't know exactly WHY she explained it all to him when he was there. He's the reason she wasn't ok.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:00 pm

"Right," Analeigh nodded before taking the elevator up from the batcave. Her ride was waiting at her outside and she knew her father and Dick would take the batmobile and his MC there.

She adjusted her hair before meeting up with her limo outside. She really missed Alfred at times like these.

"Alright, let's get going." Dick said, putting his mask on as he sat down on his MC.

"Wait, what?" Bart frowned and couldn't help himself from phasing through the door this time. "Zoe, what are you talking about? What woman?" He asked, looking more confused than ever.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:46 pm

Batman had already used his personal lift to the Batmobile. Within seconds, he was following Nightwing to their scouting location to watch for when the Joker shows up.

"Oh, don't act coy, Bart!! You know what woman!! The one you had your arm around, and was kissin' up on!" Zoe described as she started to cry from remembering what happened. "How... How could you do this to me?!"
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next