Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 60 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by shinefairy Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:19 pm

(Damn that last gap was biiig haha xD dunno why xD)

Analeigh laughed and hugged him tightly. "Of course I missed you!" She said. She stood back down once he sat her down and she smiled up at him. "I'm so glad you're here."

Analeigh wasn't aware of herself dreaming and when she would wake up she would probably just think it was a dream.

Bart swallowed. "Does he always have to interrupt the moment?" He muttered but sat up a bit. Little did he dare to have a make out session with Zoe when John Diggle were out the door probably loading a gun or something just incase.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:15 pm

(LOL 😆 did mean gap in between the posts?)

"I am, too. I've missed you so much," Wally whispered. He still missed her, but for now, she was here, in his arms.

Zoe groaned, annoyed. "Yes, Dig, sorry. We'll keep the door open," she said, getting up and over to the door.

When she opened it, she saw John slip something in his back pocket. "Really?"

"Keep the door open 3 inches," he said. "Oh, and, if you two are hungry, Lyla is cooking some dinner. I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

"Yeah, thanks, Dig," Zoe said with a fake smile. She watched him go down the steps before she went back in her room, keeping the door open a little bit before falling onto her bed with an annoyed scream. But thankfully it was muffled because of her comforter.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:53 am

(haha yeah xD on the post before last post xD)

Analeigh smiled before she stroke some hair out of his forehead. She placed her hand in his cheek. "You okay?" For some reason, even though he was smiling she felt like something was wrong.

Bart sat up a little, supporting himself with his elbows behind him and he chuckled at his girlfriend. "Annoyed?" He asked.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:38 pm

(Oh 🤣🤣)

Wally frowned . "Honestly, Ana, no I'm not okay. I don't belong here. I know this is going to sound crazy, and I'm not even sure if you're going to believe me, but I'm not gone. Not really. I'm kind of stuck somewhere in between worlds. It's like I can see and hear all of you guys, but you guys can't see me or hear me. I can't really touch stuff unless I focus all of my energy into it like how I did with the vase that somehow fell off the shelf, remember? "

He was sure that she might forget all of this when she woke up but he had a try. He had to get home.

Zoe raised her head. " Yep. But... It's kind of nice that he's like that. Like my dad. He cares, you know? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Analeigh furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not sure I understand. What do you mean gone? You're right here?" She said. Her subconsious couldn't make out that in reality he was really dead. It was as if she was living in a dream right now. This was her presence.

Bart smiled when she mentioned her dad. She really loved her father. "Yeah, I know."
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:52 pm

Wally sighed. "Yes, I am but I'm really not. I hate to tell you, but you're dreaming. This is the only way I can talk to you. And I really need your help, Ana. You need to help me find a way home so that way I can really be with you," he told her.
Zoe shook her head so she wouldn't start crying. She really missed her dad, now more than ever. Because he would have pulled the same stunt, having a gun in his back pocket ready to shoot up the first guy that comes too close to her. " So, um, Lila is making dinner. You want to stay? "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:18 pm

Analeigh frowned, still not sure she understood. "How can I help you?" She asked. Of course she wanted to help him. She didn't like it if he was suffering.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, I'll stay," Bart nodded but he got his arm around Zoe anyway, knowing she was thinking about her dad.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:36 am

"Tell your dad and brother that I'm still here. Well, sorta. I'll try to leave signs so I can convince them,too. I swear to you,Ana, I'll come running home to you as fast as I can." He then kissed her forehead.

Zoe leaned back into his arms. "Thanks," she whispered. She was so grateful to have him there.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:27 am

"Can't we go tell them now?" Analeigh asked, not fully getting that she was dreaming and that none of this wasn't really happening right now.

"Of course," Bart whispered. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her shoulder before rubbing her arm.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:01 pm

Wally sighed and just smile a little smile at her. " Well, let's not worry about it. Just tell me how you been. What have you been up to?"

He knew it was really confusing right now so he would be okay with what he's already told her and hoped that it will stick when she woke up.

Zoe got a little grin."You just be careful where you kiss me," she teased him.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next