Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Young Justice~The Battle

3 posters

Page 97 of 101 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Go down

Re: Young Justice~The Battle - Page 97 Empty Re: Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:00 am

Jenefer appreciated the lights. It made the place look less oppressive. She also felt better after Wally's reassurance.

Then, she turned her attention to Analeigh.
"I will answer any questions ye have. Yf... I knowe the answer to them, of cours" she said with a shy smile. She felt really nervous, but she wanted to be of help. Besides, she wanted to know more about all of this; this world, this time, and what had happened to her.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Analeigh smiled at that response before she turned her head to her dad, hoping he wouldn't opening with like a terrifying question or something that would freak Jenefer out.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:21 pm

Yeah. Bart would listen to her if she asked him to. Zoe took a deep breath before she nodded. " Okay. I'll... I'll give it a shot. Thank you, Dinah. Really."

Zoe still felt like it was going to be hard to talk to Bart, but Dinah was right. If he truly loved her, which is Zoe hoped he did like she kind of already knew he did, then he would talk to her and listen when she asked.

Bruce gave a side glance to his daughter and giving her an affirmative nod that she was doing well. Then he turned his attention towards Jenefer and ask her, " How old were you when you discovered your abilities? "

He asked this because he was wanting to know how much she was capable of. He wanted to make sure that they weren't being played for a fool and accidentally released somebody they couldn't trust.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:14 pm

"I was a kid whan the, uh... magic bygan" Jenefer replied. "I thynk I had seen about ten summers whan it happened" she added with a nod, although she wasn't sure. They didn't really keep track of that, there were no birthday celebrations for folk like her family and her.

She tried to remember, so she could help them out. The first time she had discovered her own witchcraft had been wonderful, but afterwards her parents taught her to be scared of it.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:29 pm

Dinah shook her head. "It was the least I could do." She assured her. "Is there anything else on your mind before I go?" She asked, having a feeling Zoe was done talking for today.

10 summers? Analeigh thought, thinking she was talking strange if she couldn't say how old she were when she remembered that they didn't count time like they did now way back when. "How long before somebody else found out?" She asked. That would give them a good idea for how long Jenefer possibly could have practiced her powers on her own, since if anyone else knew then... Well, they all knew how that ended.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:21 pm

Zoe started to decline, but then she bit her lip and looked up at the blonde hero. " If I need someone to talk to, someone that doesn't really know me like Bart or John, can I come to you? "

Wow. Zoe was really trusting her, huh? Well, Dinah seemed to be pretty trustworthy. It could probably be okay. She really hoped that she would say yes. It would be nice.

"10 years old, " Wally summed up after thinking about it. He crosses arms. " You must have been terrified. I know I would be. "

"Sppzzt!" Zatanna glared him, same with Bruce a little bit. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. " Sorry. Don't mind me. "
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:35 am

Jenefer didn't mind it at all, though.
"I was... not afraid, at first" she said, looking at Wally before looking at Zatanna and Bruce. "My parents, though, they were afraid. They realized I could doon special thyngs verray soon, as I could not control it well"

She sighed. She had been so happy with her powers, her magic, when she was a kid. It was so wonderful, so pretty. But her parents, they were right to be afraid. They were right to think it was dangerous.

"They tried to hide me, to keep me safe. My mother tried to teach me howe to control the curse" she tried to be brief, as they didn't need to know the things she had done to try to get rid of her magic, the things her mother and father had attempted.
She shook her head.
"Oure neighbours found out a fewe moons ago... my family paid for my curse, and I..." her voice broke, as one of her hands moved towards her arm, holding her burn scar without realizing it.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:32 pm

Dinah returned a warm smile. "I'm glad you asked that," She said, standing up an grabbing her bag in the process, digging for a card as she walked over. She stopped infront of the younger blonde and bent down a bit to hand her the card. "Here, call me anytime you need to talk and we'll book a session."

Analeigh frowned and walked over, gently putting her hand on Jenefer's shoulder. "I'm so sorry Jenefer," She said. She knew what it was like to lose a mother, even if she barley remembered her.

Dick frowned and also looked down, he definitely also related to what Jenefer seemed to have gone through, he looked back up when he heard Analeigh continue.

"But it wasn't you're fault." Analeigh assured Jenefer as she looked into her eyes. She didn't want her to blame herself for what other people did to her family.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:30 pm

Zoe smiled a little and stuffed the card into her back pocket, needing to remember to put it in her wallet when she got home so that way she didn't put it in the dirty laundry and have it be washed away. " I will. Thank you, Dinah. Really. "

And since Zoe wasn't exactly the mushy huggy type, she just shook Dinah's hand before walking her out the door. The younger girl gave a wave to the older hero as she watched her get picked up in a car and she closed the door with a little breath. Now time for the hard part.

She got out her phone and dialed up her boyfriend's number, hoping he'd answer. And kind of hoping he wouldn't at the same time.

Bruce also had a frown on his face when he heard Jenefer 's story. He was about to say the same thing when his daughter said it for him. He's small little then, proud of her before giving a nod to both girls. " She's right. It wasn't your fault. I lost my own parents when I was very young. I understand the pain, and the grief. But there is always a better day ahead. "

Zatanna put a hand on Jenefer 's other shoulder. "They're right, you know. None of it was your fault, and there wasn't anything you could do to prevent it. Things unfortunately happen for a reason. But you know what? We can use all of that emotion and turn it into something positive, " Zatanna said, using her other hand to create a beautiful little show of colorful little shapes of all sizes. It was something she did for the kids whenever she encountered small children who looked up to her.

Wally watched everything go down with a big smile. He too was proud of Analeigh, And okay, maybe magic was pretty cool in his own way.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily07 Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:04 am

Jennefer felt her chest grow warm. It had been so long since she felt so... cared for. Even her parents, who she knew loved her, were a bit colder towards her after they discovered her powers. So this was a bit new to her.

"Thank ye al" she said with a small smile. It would take some time for her to truly believe the words they were telling her, that it wasn't her fault, that it may even be that it was all for a reason. But at least it gave her some peace of mind to hear it.
And seeing Zatanna's magic kept her feeling that she wasn't a monster, and that witchcraft could be beautiful and calming, and helpful.

She hadn't noticed a few tears had come down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them off. As she did, she noticed her hand glowing slightly, a strange light with rainbow edges emanating from her palm. It disappeared in an instant, but she recognized it. Her powers were showing up again. She was relieved this time it wasn't in a harmful way, but she still felt a bit of fear, knowing she could not yet control them well enough to hide them when she got emotional.
Lily07
Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 97 of 101 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next