Our Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Justice Beyond

2 posters

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

Go down

Young Justice Beyond - Page 59 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond

Post by NiaHearts Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:28 pm

"Oh yeah! Bullseye! That monkey is mine!" Wally grinned, seeing he was one dart away from winning the monkey prize. He then noticed Mei waving and turned to see Will and Carter. "Will! Carter! Hey!" he called, waving.

Carter rolled her eyes at her boyfriend before she smiled and waved back at Mei and Wally. "I don't know if Dick is here yet..." She would have to keep her cool around Barbara. The two never really clicked, ya know?

((Same XD))
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

https://temporary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:52 pm

"Honestly, I kinda expected Wally to be late." Will said, since it was always the speedster who were late. Well, now he wasn't a speedster anymore so maybe that's why they were early?

(Do you wanna play Barbara?)

"Of course. We're all friends Dick. I'll be fun!" Barbara smiled. Sure she and Carter wer never really best friends but they got along. Well somewhat. It was just nice to be out with him and for hmit to be more official. Wally was back, Mei was also back and even Will seemed to get a new clean start with Carter now it just seemed good.

"If you say so," Dick chuckled before they entered the carnival area.

Mei smiled and waved before hugging Carter when she walked up.m and she gave Will a small wave since she knew he wasn't big on hugs. Well... so she heard, and she didn't know him that well.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm

((Sure!! ^^))

"You know, I was thinking of growing my beard back, too," Wally teased Will after they all greeted one one another. He saw Will's face and chuckled. "Kidding, kidding. Possibly. Up to Mei."

"No beard. Especially if you and Mei ever have kids. Sammy here tugs on Will's all the time," Carter chuckled as she rubbed her baby's back. Her baby began to point at something and when she turned, she saw Dick and Barbara make their way over to them. Her eyes narrowed just slightly before relaxing and held up a free hand to them.

"Found them. We're the last ones, surprisingly," Barbara muttered the last part under her breath.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:34 pm

"Hey, Wally's technically not a soeedster anymore. Guess some habits changed," Dick said, before they walked over and gretted their friends. He got a hug from Mei, but just headnods from the others, including Carter. Things were still a bit stiff.

"Cool, so we're all here." Will smiled. To be honest he was glad Dick was dating Barbara so things wouldn't be as awkward between them.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:35 pm

"Barbara, hey," Carter greeted with a small smile. "Its, uh, really good to see you again. I'm...sorry about your legs."

"Don't be. I'm still able to kick his butt any day of the week," Barbara teased Dick with a little smirk.

"Haha, right... Uh, this is Sam. I don't think you guys have all met her yet," Carter said, showing Sam in her arms. "Sammy, say hi."

Sam looked at the other adults before she got shy and buried her head into her mom's chest.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 pm

"This, is your daughter?" Mei asked, not being used around kids, and not exactly having had time to meet her, meet her. Not untill she died anyway. She was actually really cute.

Dick smiled a little. He had seen Sammy, and he didn't wanna rush on her with a lot of people seeing how shy she was.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:00 pm

"Mmhm. She's usually not this shy. She'll warm up to you guys eventually," Carter said, trying to get Sammy to face the others but she was refusing.

"Its fine. I'm sure we'll become great friends," Barbara said, who wasn't the greatest with kids but still liked them.

"Agreed. Now, lets get our wristbands and have fun! We all deserve it," Wally said, getting his arm back around Mei's waist.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Mei smiled and the 3 young couples then went to get their bands so they could enjoy the carnival and also grab a good something to eat at the resturant they reserved tables at later that day.

shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by NiaHearts Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:00 pm

Wally found a shooting game booth and grinned before tapping Dick's shoulder. "Yo, bet I could beat you at this," he challenged.

"Really? Wally, how old are you again?" Barbara asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I guess I'm actually in my mid-twenties now thanks to the Speed Force," Wally retorted, making a joke out of it.
NiaHearts
NiaHearts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinefairy Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:17 pm

Will palm faced himself before shaking his head. "What? Marksmen not invited?" He teased-

"Nah, then he think you'd let him win." Dick stated, chuckling. "How about I just win then?" Dick accepted the challange.

"This is not dangerous, is it?" Mei asked Carter, seeing those gun's looked pretty real.
shinefairy
shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next